Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Problem translating Monster Girl Quest Paradox v2.23

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
carrotcake

Problem translating Monster Girl Quest Paradox v2.23 Empty
PostSubject: Problem translating Monster Girl Quest Paradox v2.23   Problem translating Monster Girl Quest Paradox v2.23 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 10:56 pm

I am having a problem with translating the game. I have the 2017-07-23 version of the RPGVXAce Translator from dargoth's bitbucket. When I use the Ytinasni.RPGMaker.GameSelector, the program cannot process CommonEvents.rvdata2 and says that the file/directory cannot be created. I have version 2.23 of the game and have redownloaded it several times but it always gets stuck here. Any possible solutions?
Back to top Go down
Kephry

Kephry

PostSubject: Re: Problem translating Monster Girl Quest Paradox v2.23   Problem translating Monster Girl Quest Paradox v2.23 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:54 pm

I've never tried translating a game on my own like this, but I don't believe anyone's released a 2.23 english patch yet, Dargoth's is for 2.21, which could be your issue? Wish I could be of more help Razz

PostSubject: Re: Problem translating Monster Girl Quest Paradox v2.23   Problem translating Monster Girl Quest Paradox v2.23 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 3:15 pm

Kephry wrote:
I've never tried translating a game on my own like this, but I don't believe anyone's released a 2.23 english patch yet, Dargoth's is for 2.21, which could be your issue? Wish I could be of more help Razz

For some reason the GameSelector worked after a simple computer restart, not sure why lol. Thanks for trying to help regardless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem translating Monster Girl Quest Paradox v2.23   Problem translating Monster Girl Quest Paradox v2.23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem translating Monster Girl Quest Paradox v2.23
Page 1 of 1