Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Robin vs Kurumu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:12 pm

(A fine day for a Swell Battle! and a way to test out this character before I make him official Begin!)

A groan escaped the silver haired tactician as he slowly sat up, a grimace forming as he fought through the pain. Falling from the sky did seem to have a nasty habit of...hurting. What...happened? He could remember facing off against Grima, delivering the final blow, and...nothing. Now he was sitting in...

Wait..Where was he? Looking around, he noticed several dead trees, and a building, off in the distance. There seemed to be rather unsettling atmosphere. Standing up and brushing off his robes, the tactician reached into his pack. Hopefully he still had everything. His Tomes, a couple Vulneraries, a sword or two...Everything checked out. He didn't know this place well enough. Danger could very well be lurking around the corner. With a sigh, he began walking. Maybe he'd run into someone so he could get some information. All he knew, right now...was that he wasn't in Ylisse anymore.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:17 pm

Kurumu was wandering the woods near Yokai academy when she heard a loud thud. Upon investigation, she saw that a man had landed from... Somewhere in the middle of a clearing. She remained hidden as she watched the man, judging by his clothes he wasn't from around here... This could prove fun
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:21 pm

The tactician continued to walk, face scrunched in thought. What he had gathered so far is that the fight against the Fell Dragon, which was supposed to have killed him, had sent him flying into this new land. Or perhaps he actually had died and the afterlife simply looked this dreary and dismal. A sigh escaped the tactician. "I hope everyone's alright."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:23 pm

He looked sad... Kurumu thought, well a cute but sad boy that was nothing she couldn't fix.

Stepping out from behind the trees she was hidden behind. She called out a happy
"Hellooo"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:25 pm

A voice tore Robin from his thoughts. Spinning around, he looked at the source to find a rather breathtaking woman. Blue hair, purple eyes. For a second, he thought he was staring at Lucina, though the...Chest region stopped that thought process dead in it's tracks.

"Ah. Hello. I'm sorry, would you happen to know where I am? Or where I could find a map?" Can't look a gift horse in the mouth, after all.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:27 pm

He had immediately checked out her chest, amusing but not unexpected. Kurumu thought. "You're in the grounds of Yokai academy," she said with a smile as she approachesmd the mysterious boy. "No idea how you got the though." By the time she was finished talking she was mere inches from him
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:30 pm

Yokai Academy? Twas not a place that he had heard of. Not in Plegia, Ylisse...Anywhere from back home, really. Before he could respond to her inquiry about him being here, however, Robin noticed that she was...quite close to him. Taking a step back, he cleared his throat. "I have no clue how I got here either. I was taking care of a situation, and suddenly, I was here. I really should try to get back home, though."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:32 pm

"hmmmm" Kurumu brought her finger to her lips, pulling an exaggerated thinking face. "don't think I can really help you with that... You don't look like you're from around here... Besides, you really wanna leave so soon? There's so much fun to be had here, especially for a newcomer as core as yourself..."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:34 pm

"Hrmm..As tempting as it would be to have fun, though I know not what kind of fun there is to have here, I do have a rather pressing engagement to get back to."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:36 pm

"Really? You couldn't stay for just a little bit?" As Kurumu said this, she moved to hug his arm, just enough to pull it slightly into contact with her chest. She didn't wanna lose an opportunity to play with this newcomer before Moka got her hands on him
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:39 pm

The moment she had pulled his arm into her chest, Robin froze up. It felt rather pleasant, he had to admit. But what if Grima hadn't been defeated? Slowly, he turned to face the woman before him, opening his mouth to speak.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:41 pm

As he turned to her to speak, Kurumu fluttered her eyelashes at him, laying on her allure ever so slightly before cutting him off.
"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:42 pm

He could feel a blush making it's way to his face. She really was quite breathtaking. "L-Look. I appreciate it, but I really must be off."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:44 pm

"Off to where? I thought you didn't know where you were?" She pulled him tighter to her. "If you came to stay with us for a bit, I'm sure someone could help you eventually, plus it'd be much more fun than just wondering these woods alone, it's dangerous out here you know? Especially for a cute little human like yourself"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:50 pm

Her words gave him pause. Why did she feel the need to specify him being a human? As he was pulled closer to her, he looked over at her, eyes filled with determination. He tried to remove his arm from her grasp as gently as possible.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:53 pm

Kurumu feels this and makes sure not to budge. "Really, it'd be easier for both of us if you just walked up to the school with me... I promise you'll enjoy it"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:55 pm

"..." Slowly, he weighed his options. He was annoyed that she stuck to him, but he couldn't very well act without some kind of plan. And knowledge had been his greatest weapon in the past, allowing him to devise plans that carried the Shepherds to many a victory. "Fine. I'm only going to learn something, though. So...Lead the way, miss."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:58 pm

Kurumu began to lead him up the the woods, taking the longest way possible back to the school. Mainly because it eventually lead them to a clearing filled with soft grass and leaves, a very rare sight for something so close to yokai academy. When they got there, she suddenly released his arm and ran in front of him, turning to him and asked. "Umm, I never caught your name, but can I ask you something?" She played with her hair, feigning nervousness as she started deeply into his eyes, beginning to let her allure work it's magic
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 1:00 pm

Huh. This place seemed rather quaint. Robin looked around, a warm smile upon his face as he took in the sights. Broken only by the woman's words. He looked down at her, taking in her features. Especially her eyes. They seemed...breathtaking. As if he could simply get lost in them.

"My name is Robin. What is it?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 1:02 pm

"Robin... Umm... Do you think I'm pretty? She blurted out, hoping to charm him with her demeanour
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 1:04 pm

"..."

Well.

That was definitely an unexpected question. Coughing, Robin looked away, a pinkish tint coming to his face. "Uh...Yes. I do indeed think you look beautiful."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 1:07 pm

"Thank you..." she blushed in return but then like up with a somewhat hungry look. "then..." She approaches Robin once again, "could I possibly trouble you for a kiss?" As she says this, runs a finger flirtily across his chest
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 1:11 pm

"W-What?! A k-kiss?!" Now, Robin was no stranger to love, romance, that whole thing. Many a time he helped his friends get together and find true love. But this? This was unexpected. "W-We just met, didn't we?"

Ah, Robin. He could fight a horde of Risen and enemy soldiers, but being flirted with was..quite strange.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 1:13 pm

"Oh wow, you really are new here aren't you... Don't worry about it, think of it as tradition," he was adorably flustered now, and clearly not hiding it well. playing with him WA going to be great fun, Kurumu thought
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 1:14 pm

"G-Ghk.." Tradition, eh? Well, it would do rather poorly if he didn't at least honor their tradition. Assuming it was true, of course. A sigh. "Very well. Just one kiss?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Robin vs Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin vs Kurumu   Robin vs Kurumu Empty

Back to top Go down

Robin vs Kurumu
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next