Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro vs. TAMA

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Craicte

Craicte

Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:17 pm

[Rolled a 56]

TAMA recovered from the shock of being clawed, and suddenly fell on her plush rump. She looked to Ferro and spread he legs, hoping that he would still have the milk effecting him. "Inquiry: You sure you wanna fight, cutie? I can make you feel much better..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:19 pm

Ferro smiled, happy to finally get a hit in. However, as she spread her legs, the memory of thrusting inside her came rushing back and before Anika could try to snap him out of it, he pounced on TAMA.
-Free Action- (Autohit on TAMA's next move)

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:27 pm

[So wanna do milk, but gonna pass in favor of silicone vag]

She quickly wrapped her legs around him and pressed his face in her bosom as she sighed, his cock  being forced into the smooth, rubbery feeling of TAMA’s body, as it shifts to accompany their length, moving around his prick, inflating and surrounding it, as TAMA begins to use her freehand to buck them in and out violently, their head still firmly at her chest.

TAMA stam 23

Ferro will 16
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:31 pm

Ferro could lose himself in this soft, amazing feeling for hours, maybe even days. In his enthralled stupor, he slipped his tongue out and began to lick her tits, particularly where her nipples would be.
Anika, meanwhile, groaned in disbelief, her hands cradling her head for a moment. "Damn it, Ferro!" She growled and charged the two, making an attempt to tackle TAMA.
-Tackle- (Disadvantaged with Ferro in the way. Roll two dice. If one is an odd, she fails.)

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:35 pm

[Rolled an 86 and a 35, also assuming you want love me milk, which rolled a 12]

TAMA smiled and formed nipples as she gently tried to get Ferro to drink up "Inquiry: Thirsty, cutie? This unit has plenty of *Shrrk* Aphrodisiac liquids For you to fill your belly... Just keep going, let it all out."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:40 pm

Anika's attempt at tackling the robot bitch failed, as she took a sharp turn out of the way to avoid hurting Ferro in the process. Unfortunately, this meant that Ferro was free was drink her sweet and intoxicating aphrodisiac, the young man drinking as much as he could before letting go. "TAMA..." he spoke breathily. "Can I feel them...down there?" He clearly wanted to feel her tits around his hardened length.
"No, you damn idiot! Don't give in!" Anika shouted, tossing a small rock at him. A bit of light returning to his eyes, she rejoiced as he attempted to separate from TAMA.
-Struggle-
In turn, Anika charged in once again to try and pounce on TAMA and beat her down.
-Play Rough- (If Ferro fails his roll, this move will suffer disadvantage again)

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:51 pm

TAMA looked at Anika with frustration "Inquiry:What do you have against me pleasing this hero? He will be free to *Shrrk* Rut you *Shrrk* wander after. This unit only has a quota to fill."

[Rolled a...100 DAYUM! and a...1 D-d-d-DOUBLE DAYUM!]

TAMA then looked to Ferro and nodded as he got free, his cock now throbbing and his tip leaking pre "Inquiry: You sure you don't wnat to feel my breasts around your cock? It will surely *Shrrk* break you *Shrrk* feel amazing."

TAMA stamina 23

Ferro will 14
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:54 pm

Having broken free, Ferro slapped himself and took a moment to clear his head, not deigning to respond to her.
-Calm Mind-
Anika, having missed her chance, sprinted back and got between them. "If you want Ferro, you're going to have to go through me!"

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:08 pm

[rolled an 85 for calm mind. THESE FOOKIN ROLLS! *flips table* From this post onward, I'm using my D&D dice!]

TAMA spoke to Ferro, ignoring Anika as she began tempting him with her breasts. "Statement: C'mon, it'll feel so good!" She then squirted some milk from her bosom, in an attempt to further tempt him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:12 pm

(Autohit due to Crit)
Anika's goading didn't work and a single peek was all Ferro needed to step forward and present his boner to TAMA to have her way with. "I want to feel them..."
Anika growled frustratingly, partly because TAMA was ignoring her, but mostly because she had Ferro in the palm of her hands at this pace. "You're PISSING ME OFF!" With that, she leaped at TAMA in an attempt to lick her again.
-Double Kick-

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:19 pm

[Rolling 5 d 20's and adding it up for both... TAMA got a 42, Anika got a 64]

TAMA picked up Ferro and began to press her breasts around his cock, her breasts soft and tantalizingly warm. She then got kicked by Anika and dropped Ferro as she turned to Anika, flashing her lights again as...

[rolled an 89]

Her head started to smoke from overheating!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:22 pm

"I'm done messing around! When a girl is trying to fight you, you don't IGNORE HER!" she growled furiously, reeling in for another kick.
-Double Kick-
Ferro could only bask in what was but a small taste of heaven. He'd gotten to feel her chest envelop his member, but he wanted more.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:28 pm

[autohit cause crit failure for Anika]

TAMA beeped as she took the hit, too busy pumping coolant into her systems to stop the smoking, as she luckily stayed standing and walked to Ferro as she played with her breasts. "Inquiry: Want to feel more? It will be my pleasure to serv- *Shrrk* Dominate you"

TAMA stamina 17

Ferro willpower 10
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:30 pm

"Yes, more!" Ferro sighed, lost in a haze. He wanted every part of her she had to give, her gas, milk, tits, ass, lips. He wanted her so badly.
"I SAID STOP IGNORING ME!!" Anika shouted, moving in to claw TAMA again.
-Double Claws-

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:39 pm

[TAMA rolled a 30, and Anika rolled...86 and 100 DAYUM!]

TAMA picked up Ferro as she began to pleasure him with her warm, now vibrating breasts. She rubbed her hands along his chest as she did so, trying to make him give up soon, as she realized this fight would be close.

TAMA stamina 13
Ferro Willpower 6
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:44 pm

Anika felt even further frustrated as even though she managed to claw TAMA so viciously, she was still being paid no mind. However, as she came in to land from her clawing pounce, a few stray pebbles decided they were going to ruin her day and slipped her up, sending her to the ground.
-Turn Skip-
Ferro drew closer and closer to climax, his mind near completely bending to TAMA's whims. "It feels so good~ I want to feel like this forever!" He reached down for her faceplate, as if wanting something, possibly more gas.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:49 pm

[Rolled an 80, but a die fell of the table, you want me to re roll?]

TAMA got the message and as she opened her faceplate and blew her love me gas into his face as she kept stroking him with her bosom.

if taken,
TAMA Stam. 13

Ferro will 4
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:53 pm

(No that's fine)
Anika attempted to pick herself up, but slipped back to the ground in her rush. Having to take another turn.
-Turn Pass-
Ferro's mind, with that cloud of aphrodisiac, took a shattering hit. "I love you, TAMA! Please do whatever you want with me! I want to experience everything you can do!"
-Surrender- (Autohit from every attack)
(Even though I'm throwing Ferro's end of the match, I'd like to have a phase two with Anika, both her and TAMA back at full health, if that's okay.)

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:58 pm

[ok]

TAMA would of grinned if she could, and decided to finish him off with something extra special. She mounted him with her silicone Vagina and began riding him as she began feeding him her love me milk, making him addicted to Breastfeeding as a fetish as she finally got him to orgasm inside her, before having a lewd thought. "Declaration: Clean out my vagina, cutie, lick it clean~!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 9:04 pm

"What!?" Anika shouted, in clear dibelief. Unfortunately, he was too far gone. He got down on his knees and gladly got to work, lapping at TAMA's pussy. "I love you, TAMA," he cried eagerly, repeating himself from before. "Use me, dominate me whenever you want!"
Breastfeeding Fetish Added
"Damn it!" Anika finally managed to pick herself up from the dirt and glared at TAMA viciously.
-ROUND 2-

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 9:07 pm

[g2g for the night]
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 9:10 pm

(kk! Good Night)

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 4:18 pm

[Sorry, been busy, you want to start up a new thread for round two?]
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 4:20 pm

Yes, absolutely!))

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 4:22 pm

[Ok, set it up bruv]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. TAMA   Ferro vs. TAMA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro vs. TAMA
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next