Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prowd vs Nui harime

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Prowd vs Nui harime  Empty
PostSubject: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:28 pm

Name: Prowd

description: a assasin who have a black armor with a bandana in his head,his have a long red sword he call with the name of "harmles sword of darkest nightmare" he have blue short hair, green eyes like leaf,and his skin are litle bit white

abilitys:
Passive: master mind (if in 3 turn his actions was sucessfull he gain a booster and he can make a Strategic attack ) (he can counter an attack easily , he gain "master mind status" , "strategic mind" status will end within 3 turn if it is not reapplied) only activated when he are not charmed and his opponent has lost sight of him

Normal moves:

power claws:(only if he dont have his sword on his hand) transforming his hand to a dark claws form and he scracth his opponent with fury (if that succes his oppenent will be paralyzed) deal 2 stamina damage

shadow shield:
Forms a shield made of shadows protecting itself (But leaves him vulnerable for 1 turn if the shield desappears from him If it is attacked with great force) deal 3

shadow puppet: he make a shadow with his body form and the shadow will take the next attack for him )

only shadows: he make a cloud of black smoke for lower the visibility of his opponent) deal blind

Support moves:
Shadow Shield (protective stance): he will uses his shield to protect his allies and gain time for her/him

Shadow Recoil: If he uses his shadows of rebellion and becomes tired he will be forced to absorb them to recover some energy

Ultimate move:

Shadows of Rebellion: (This movement needs much of his energy to be used) Making a group of 3 to 4 shadow puppets directing them to a single target, can cause an automatic K.O if the target's stamina is 4 or 3 (deal 4 Damage)

weapon: the sword that previously mentioned

weakness: lustful attacks or full breasts

VS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nui Harime, the Grand Couturier

Appearance:

Description:
Nui is a carefree, happy-go-lucky girl with a sadistic streak that would make even the most masochistic to think twice. Generally, she does whatever she pleases, and lets everyone else deal with the consequences. However, if the consequences do ever hit her, she is the last person to blame herself, and will generally hold a grudge against whomever it is that she feels is to blame.

Passive(s):
Life Fiber Regeneration: Unless she has been hit by 2 attacks in the previous 2 turns (multi-hit attacks count for this purpose), she will regenerate 1 stamina every turn.

New Status Effect(s):
Nude: Any material based abilities (silk, life fiber, etc) deal an additional willpower damage. Any effects the target gets from wearing armour are now removed. Additionally, the target is now open to "Dress-Up" attacks. Target may spend a turn redonning clothes, or armour, if there are replacements nearby (no failure chance).
Mental Bind: Target skips their next turn. After the skipped turn, target may not act unless they roll a 50 or higher, and escape the mental bind.
Kamui: Target loses 2 willpower at the end of their turn, but all their attacks deal an extra 1 damage (stamina or willpower). The target may take an action to attempt to remove the robe. Making the attempt alone deals 1 willpower damage to them, on top of the 2 they take at the end of the turn if they fail. If they succeed, they are inflicted with the Nude status.

Moveset:
Standard Abilities

Banshi Plucking: "Go back to being a naked monkey, sweetie~"
Nui finds the weakness in any form of clothing or armour, and removes them with a single pluck.
Deals 2 willpower damage, and inflicts the Nude status. This attack can only be used on someone who does not have the Nude status.

Mental Refitting: "Let's fit your mind for a new purpose~"
Life Fibers extend from Nui's fingers, and invade the mind of the target, tying it up for a new purpose.
Deals 2 willpower damage, and inflicts Mental Bind status.

Time for a Change: "A new day, a new outfit~"
Nui creates a new dress for herself, and begins to undress, before putting on the new dress, all with remarkable speed. All onlookers see a momentary flash of her naked body.
Deals 3 willpower damage, and inflicts Charm status.

Measuring Up: "Time to take your measurements. Stand still please~"
Nui pulls out a measuring tape, and closes the distance to her opponent. She gently strokes her opponent's erogenous zones, as she gets their measurements.
Deals 4 willpower damage. May only be used on someone who is unable to act (Paralyzed, Critted or Mental Bind). Unlocks Dress-Up Abilities.

Quick Kiss: "I wonder how your lips feel..."
Nui leans forward, and plants a light kiss upon her opponent's lips.
Deals 2 willpower damage, and inflicts Paralyzed status.

Material Based Abilities

Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter: "It looks like you are outnumbered *giggle*"
Nui creates a number of duplicates of herself out of life fiber. They all charge forward, and pull the target to the ground, then begin to run their soft fingers up and down the target's body.
Deals 2 (3 if Nude) willpower damage, and inflicts the Bind status.

Life Fiber Caress: "*sigh* Doesn't it just feel... wonderful?"
Nui summons a small piece of life fiber to fly towards her opponent. It lightly caresses the target across they body, causing them to shiver in pleasure.
Deals 4 (5 if Nude) willpower damage.

Softest Kiss: "My heart is yours *giggle*"
Nui blows a kiss at her opponent, and summons a life fiber heart from her lips. It moves slowly towards her opponent, as they watch it, mesmerized. Then it hits them on their chest.
Deals 3 (4 if Nude) willpower damage, and inflicts Charm status.

Dress-Up Abilities

Killer Dress Code: "Ahh... now doesn't that look better?"
Nui stitches together a special life fiber robe for her opponent, and envelops them in it.
Deals 2 willpower damage, and inflicts the Kamui status.

All For One: "Don't you want to feel what it's like inside me? I'd like to feel you inside too~"
Follow up to Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter. If the opponent is still bound, she walks forward, and begins to straddle her opponent, leaning down to kiss them. As she kisses them, she slips some life fibers from under her tongue into her opponent's mouth, and forces them to take it into them. The life fibers bind her opponent's brain, forcing them into a state of bliss. She then begins to rub her opponent's body and uses the life fibers of her clones to make a perfect outfit for her opponent.
Deals 3 willpower damage, and inflicts the Kamui and Mental Bind statuses. Only usable on an opponent who is bound by Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter.

Finishers

COVERS: "Do not try to resist... I promise that it feels good~"
Nui summons a Cloth-form COVERS to envelop them opponent. As they are surrounded by the warmth and softness of the material, they give up the last of their resistance, taking their place as a human-form COVERS.
Finishes target. May only be used on someone with 3 or less willpower, inflicted with the Nude status.

Purity: "I'm so jealous of you! It must feel amazing~"
The Kamui being worn by the target takes over, rewriting the mind and memories of the person inside. Their fear and hatred of Nui converted to love and need to serve her. They take pleasure in servicing Nui, and sometimes she may even return their feelings. At least, until the next person of interest appears.
Finishes target. Automatically happens if willpower hits 0 whilst opponent is inflicted with Kamui status.

Personal Style: "Do you really hate me that much? You know, love and hate are two sides of the same coin~"
Nui uses her mental refitting in a more permenant capacity on her opponent, changing their hatred of her to love. Impressed by how they managed to remain clothed throughout the entire fight, she takes them as her own personal assistant, and allows them to keep their clothes as they are.
Finishes target. May only be used on someone with 3 or less willpower, without the Nude status.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prowd was walking aroung to searching something to entertain himself with his sword sheathed,when he walked for two or three hours he noticed a cute but suspicious girl with a pink patch in one of her eyes "hello madam, whats bring you to this city?" he said as he ponited all the places of the city

Last edited by forest Assasin on Tue May 22, 2018 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptySat May 19, 2018 12:40 pm

Nui turned to face the man, a questioning expression on her face.
"Who, me~?" Nui asked, with an innocent smile. "Oh, I'm just here to have a little fun~" She twirled her hair around a little, as she examined Prowd.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptySat May 19, 2018 1:10 pm

"curiosly, i'm on the same way, i'm a little bored,so i was walking around the city for search something can entertain me, you know, these days arr becoming boring " he said while leaning in his big sword while looking at the girl "and tell, what's your name cute girl?"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptySat May 19, 2018 1:18 pm

Nui giggled.
"You are bored? Well that's the opposite of fun~" Nui commented, and she placed her parasol tip down on the ground, and leaned on it. "I'm Nui. Nui Harime. And I can assure you, I'm the opposite of boring~"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptySat May 19, 2018 1:29 pm

"if you say that,can you entertain me? , just a question" he asked while balancing the sword in his shoulder and then keep it behind his shield, "and well, my name is prowd" he smiled shortly while waiting the asnwer of the blonde

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptySat May 19, 2018 1:33 pm

"Entertain you?" Nui asked, considering for a moment, lifting up her parasol again, and placing her finger on her lips. "Well, that did you have in mind~?" She asked, a gleam in her eye.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptySat May 19, 2018 2:12 pm

"how about a short match?" he said taking his sword and taking a defensive stance without equiping his shield for making things more interesting , "so, are you ready?" he asked while preparing an attack

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptySat May 19, 2018 5:04 pm

Nui giggled.
"You want to fight me?" She asked. "Well, Prowd, I suppose it might be fun. But, well, I'd rather not fight you in the middle of the city." She pointed out. "I already get enough strange looks from people who don't know what I can do." She added, though she didn't seem to upset with that thought.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptySat May 19, 2018 5:19 pm

"then, we have to go towards a place with nobody in there" he said keeping again his sword and cross his arms while looking at her "well Nui, what place yo have in mind?" he asked while he have a confident smile, he look around searhcing a place for fight

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptySat May 19, 2018 5:29 pm

"Welllllll~" Nui considered. "I do own a warehouse near here. It SHOOOOULD be empty right now. And we can be as loud as we like without worrying about anything." Nui grinned.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptySat May 19, 2018 5:53 pm

"then, guide me towards the werehouse cute girl" he said while stretching a little then he looked at her smiling friendly waiting for her to guide him

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptySun May 20, 2018 4:12 am

Nui nodded and began to walk through the streets humming a little tune. She lead them to a large, empty looking warehouse. She pulled a key from inside her hair, and opened the door. Inside, it was completely dark, but as Nui stepped inside, the warehouse got filled with light. There were lots of clothes lines inside with a large quantity of outfits in here.
"This should do~" Nui nodded, closing the door once Prowd entered.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptySun May 20, 2018 6:18 am

He entered and look around seeing how large Is the structure "wow certainly this werehouse Is really large,well shall we begin our match?" He asked looking back at her smiling without unsheath his sword

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptySun May 20, 2018 11:04 am

Nui considered for a moment, putting a finger to her lips.
"Hmm... I suppose we could... but, what are the stakes? What do I get if I win? Or what is your prize if you do?"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptySun May 20, 2018 11:15 am

"well,maybe this will get your attention, if you win because i'm actually unemployed i'll become your assistant or servant, or anything you want me to be, and i'll give you a free dinnet, ¿how about that?" he said smiling confidently "is two for one, buuut if i win, for what i'm seeing, you could make new armors, ¿and well,is a deal?".

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptySun May 20, 2018 3:18 pm

Nui giggled.
"Sounds like a win-win either way~" Nui nodded. "Okay, ready whenever you are." She winked (or was it a blink).
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptySun May 20, 2018 3:26 pm

"i'm ready" he said while taking his sword form his sheath and run toward Nui while taking momentum when he was near her he try to slice her with her sword in a simple attack "take this!"

Basick Attack

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptyMon May 21, 2018 4:09 pm

(91)

Nui took a slight step to the side, giggling as she avoided the strike.
"It looks like you are going a little slow. I guess all that armour is slowing you down~" Nui grinned.

(Banshi Pulling - 72)
"Let me help you with that~" Nui added, as she slipped her finger into Prowd's armour, and removed it with a single tug. "There, now isn't that better?"

Nui - 30
Prowd - 28 + Nude
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptyMon May 21, 2018 4:19 pm

He create and hand of Shadow then form it into a claw and run trying to scratch her with it at full force "Thanks that armor Is really heavy" he said with a condifent smile

Shadow claws

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptyMon May 21, 2018 4:38 pm

(23)

Nui saw Prowd moving towards him. He'd certainly improved in speed, but still was not going nearly fast enough to keep up with Nui. Nui giggled as she continued to evade Prowd's attacks.
"You're going to have to do much better than that if you want to catch me~" Nui giggled, as she summoned up a small piece of life fiber, and sent it flying towards Prowd.

(Life Fiber Caress - 40)

The small piece of life fiber began to lightly caress Prowd, sending shivers throughout his whole body as pleasure flooded through him.
"Doesn't it just feel... wonderful?" Nui commented with a grin.

Nui - 30
Prowd - 23 + Nude

(Already RNG is starting to hate you, it would seem. I know the feeling xS)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptyMon May 21, 2018 5:45 pm

(Rngisus Is trolling now @.@)

"Dammit" he said and try with a charge with his shield at full speed,the shield seemed heavy but for him Is very lightweight

Shadow shield

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptyTue May 22, 2018 4:25 pm

(2) (Well, your luck had to turn at some point Razz)

Nui started to get a little cocky, dancing closer and closer to each of Prowd's attacks, until finally his shield made contact with her.

"Guh...." She exclaimed, not having expected to blow to be quite so strong, given the speed of his movement. She jumped back, looking a little surprised by the hit, before gathering herself. "Well, at least this won't be boring~" Nui giggled. She summoned up a load of clones, and sent them all charging towards Prowd...

(Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter - 49)
...but he was able to avoid each of them, knocking some out of the way with his shield, and dodging the others.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptyTue May 22, 2018 6:19 pm

(Thanks Rngisus don't hate me anymore )

He grinned and take the opportunity for make a simple cut hopping this time he will hit her ,rushed toward her and take his sword making it move up toward his head and down toward her
Básic attack (deal 1 damage, just in case )

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:08 am

(39)
Not being one to make the same mistake twice, Nui dodged out of the way of the strike.

(Quick Kiss - 72)
Taking advantage of the closed distance, Nui dashed forward, planting a kiss onto Prowd's lips, before giggling.
"Not bad~" Nui commented, licking her lips. "Now the real fun begins~"

Nui - 27
Prowd - 21 + Nude + Paralyzed
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:56 am

He felt the kiss and before he can move he felt his movility going down then he try to move his feets but nothing happens he was about to coment about his paralyzis but he say "what a nice kiss,felt good but...what i can't move"..

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Nui harime    Prowd vs Nui harime  Empty

Back to top Go down

Prowd vs Nui harime
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next