Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mantis Vs. Prowd

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frogg

Frogg

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 6:20 pm

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prowd's Moves
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passive: Shadow manipulation - Prowd can manipulate shadow of anything thanks to the grey crystal in his pendant that give to him that power, he can make attacks based in shadows

-Honor over Brutality: Prowd honor can prevent him from attacking brutally at the oponent but can reduce the damage he take , activable once per battle , if the stamina of his oponent are greater than his willpower ,the willpower damage he will take for the next turn will be reduced to -1

power claws:(only if he doesn't have his sword on his hand) transforming his hand to a dark claws form and he scratch his opponent with fury (if that succeeds his opponent will be paralysed) Deal 2 damage

shadow shield:
Forms a shield made of shadows protecting itself (But leaves him vulnerable for 1 turn if the shield desappears from him If it is attacked with great force) Deal 2 damage

shadow puppet: he make a shadow with his body form and the shadow will take the next attack for him )

1...2....3..Slice: Prowd make combo of 4 o 3 slices with his sword  to his oponent and move from his place to another ( Deal 1 damage for each slice ,and need 3 Rolls for each slices )

The shadows will make you pay: Prowd summon a fake shadow prowd which lasts a single attack that does not cause harm because it is a distraction, but allowing prowd to pass through the blind spot of his oponent and make a quick slice from behind his oponent back , Deal 2 damage

Brotherhood : he calls his brother Glen for a fast change of places , then Glen will attack the oponent with his clasic insivible slit and change again with prowd

only shadows: he make a cloud of black smoke for lower the visibility of his opponent) Blind

Support moves:
Shadow Shield (protective stance): he will uses his shield to protect his allies and gain time for her/him

Slime Trap Orb(gifted by Liselle) : Cause opponents to slip and fall which inflicts "Prone", forces them to roll to get up.

Shadow Recoil: If he uses his shadows of rebellion and becomes tired he will be forced to absorb them to recover some energy heal 1 WP for each shadow he summoned (only if use shadow rebellion before, if not , only heal 1 WP)

Summon Lasciel: after the battle with once corrupted lasciel, he get one of her feathers for call upon her in need
Restores  5 willpower

Ultimate move:

Shadows of Rebellion: (This movement needs much of his energy to be used) Making a group of 3 to 4 shadow puppets directing them to a single target, can cause an automatic K.O if the target's stamina is 4 or 3 Deal 4 damage

Prowdketsu Status: after the fight with nui he adquired a outfit after his defeat, while his mind is binded to nui desires he can activate his Kamui outfit that gives him +1 Stamina damage and +1 willpower damage reduction ,he also can activate and deactive it voluntarily

Mantis' Moves

/Passive/ Clairvoyance: "Ha! There's no point, I already told you! I can read your every thought!"
The opponent's first attack will always miss. Also, once per battle, when an attack that would otherwise bring Mantis' Stamina to 0 rolls even, it will fail anyway.

/Passive/ Unforeseen: "No! T-This isn't possible!"
If Mantis falls under 5 Stamina, all attacks will require 2 rolls to hit.

Psycho Mantis: "So, you like Forumotion~?"
Mantis delves deep into her opponent's psyche, mocking them with some obscure, yet strangely familiar information. As if they've heard of what she's talking about before, yet just can't grasp it entirely. Deals 2 damage, and inflicts paralysis.

Subconscious Connection: "Your mind is so.. weak~! Weak! Weak! You don't really think you can beat me, do you~?!"
Mantis establishes a mental link between her and the target, invading their thoughts, replacing them with lewd ideas of submitting themselves up to her. Deals 2 damage per turn until they spend a turn to remove the effect.

Cold Embrace: "Сдаваться.. I know more than anyone how much you like this~.. Why not just let your primal urges take over? Wouldn't that be so much easier~?"
Mantis wraps metallic arms around her opponents in an iron hold, before gently kissing them. Inflicts Bind, and does 2 damage per turn.

Disappear: "Do you still doubt my power?!"
Mantis disappears before the very eyes of the enemy, avoiding any damage from their next attack.

Mind-Read: "..Oh my~.. How filthy. Don't worry. We can flush out those urges..~"
Mantis searches the opponent's mind, learning all their dirty little secrets. Does 1 damage, and inflicts charm.

Analyse: "Aha! I can read you like an open book!"
Mantis searches into the opponent's mind, looking through their pasts to get a better understanding of their fighting style, making their next 2 attacks require 2 rolls to hit.

Overwhelm: "Как я и сказал! You can't beat me. You're nothing but another fragile mind for me to toy with!"
An information overload sending the opponent into a confused state, their deepest desires coming to light, lusting after Mantis, which she gladly obliges. Deals 5 damage.

Phantom Limbs: "I can feel your mind aching.. I've always liked the feeling as they slip. The intimacy.. For a split moment, they really think they love you."
Mantis caresses the opponent with her multitude of arms, both metallic and her own. This move is split into two parts, one turn spent in preparation, and the next in execution. Deals 8 damage, but can be interrupted during preparation.

Kinetic Blast:
Mantis blows a kiss to the opponent, which, upon contact, throws them backwards from the sheer force. Deals 3 damage.

/Finisher/ Break: "Aha! No future! No past! You live in the moment now! That's your only purpose!"
Mantis attempts to completely replace the opponent's memory, completely dedicating them to her. She leaves them drained and unconscious after a long, hard time with her.
They eventually come to, recovering themselves and their memories.

"Useless! You're useless!"
This was the last audible sentence heard before a man clad in camouflage was sent flying backwards with remarkable force from the alleyway, passing directly past Prowd, who watched as he skidded across the brick road unceremoniously, before quickly slithering away from the encounter. Prowd simply stood there for a moment; he was stunned by the events that occurred in the past mere five seconds.
"What do you think now?! Do you still doubt my power?! That was only a demonstration!"
Trash cans were sent violently flying from the alleyway, seemingly in a fit of rage. Clearly someone needed to intervene to stop this from getting out of hand.

forest Assasin

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 6:35 pm

"Let see if you can beat me" he said staking some steps forward and lunging toward her with his sword pinting at her chest preparing a triple attack

1..2..3 Slash

Frogg

Frogg

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 7:20 pm

(Ech, My internet just cut out in the middle of writing my bit. I'm going to have to get back to you later on this one.)

Last edited by Frogg on Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 7:22 pm

( Okay, NP)

Frogg

Frogg

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:08 pm

1.. 2.. 3.. Slash: Auto-fail due to Clairvoyance

Prowd lunged toward Mantis, swinging his sword into a determined combo, only for Mantis to effortlessly step out of the way of each swing, as if having seen it coming from a mile away.

"You, think that you can beat.. Me?! I am the most powerful practitioner of Psychokinesis and telepathy, in the world! I am Mantis! ..And you? You're just another worthless mind in the drove!"
Analyse: 54

Rising like a Phantom from the ground, she continued, tilting her head demeaningly at Prowd.
"No, there's no need for words, Prowd." She sneered. "I already have everything I need to know."
There was a faint ringing in the back of Prowd's head, as if something was trying to force it's way through his skull, pressing against it.

"Your 'career' is rarely successful. Unsuited to this lifestyle. Weak."
"Your fighting style is unrefined, sporadic. You are somewhat.. Reckless."
"You are careless of traps. You are either very brave, or you are an idiot!"

Mantis smirked triumphantly, cackling to herself as she stared Prowd down with an Steel gaze.
"How pathetic. I can read you like an open book! This demonstration, is over!"
Striking an aggressive pose, Mantis prepared herself for the fight to come. She suspected it would be over soon enough.

forest Assasin

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:44 pm

"you can think that, but i'm unpredictable, you know?" he said while charging at her with his shield up preparing a devastating glow with the impact of his shield at full speed, hoping this time will hit her

Shadow shield

Frogg

Frogg

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:10 pm

Shadow Shield: 65

"It's useless, don't you see?! I can read your every thought! You are the very definition of predictable!"
Floating out of the way, Mantis shifted gracefully out of the way from Prowd's charge, watching him stumble.

"Do you still need convincing of my Power?!"
Mind-Read: 60

"Now, I'll delve more deeply into your soul. Show me.. Everything~.."
The ringing returned, now more like a gentle, ambient humming in Prowd's ears.
"..Oh, Prowd.. I had no idea you were so.. Filthy~.. All these dirty little urges, these lusts you've hidden away.. We can flush them out, Prowd. Just the two of us~.."
Licking her lips, Mantis lowered herself back to the ground, her stare still unfaltering, but now with a certain lusting in her eyes as her eyes lingered on him.

Mantis' Stamina: 30
Prowd's Willpower: 29
Prowd is charmed!

Last edited by Frogg on Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:17 pm

( i think you have to write the healt points of both xD)

Prowd Try to shake off the temptation and try another attack preparing his clasic claws in his hand charging again toward her to deal a paralyzing blow with his claws on her body "Poweeer Claws!!" he said trying to scratch her

Power claws

Frogg

Frogg

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 9:04 pm

Power Claws: 15

"You are certainly.. persistent. I'll give you that."
Swooping out of the way once again, Mantis couldn't help but grin at Prowd's attempts.
"That won't be enough, obviously."

Cold Embrace: 53
Suddenly lurching forward, Mantis' Metallic arms extended further, clasping at Prowd, only to miss as he jumped backwards from her grip.

Sighing, she mumbled to herself, gently shaking her head with hair slightly swinging as she did.
"Вы не собираетесь побеждать. Почему бы даже попробовать? Разве вы не хотели бы знать, как это чувствует~?"

The effect of "Analyse" has expired.

forest Assasin

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 9:06 pm

(mind if i answer tomorrow in the morning? i have to sleep)

Frogg

Frogg

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 9:26 pm

(No problem, I'm tired too.)

forest Assasin

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 6:05 am

"i have info too,so, tell me..what is shadow moses and what is foxhound ,the last one sound like a enemy for you or i wrong?" Prowd said smiling confidently while leaning in his sword looking at her

Free action (interrogate)

Frogg

Frogg

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 6:07 pm

"..What?!"
Mantis recoiled, shocked by the revelation that he was aware of the existence of either of those.
"How do you know about Shadow Moses? Are you with ArmsTech? DARPA?"

"..No, you couldn't be. You're nothing but a leak that needs to be closed, Prowd~."
Narrowing her eyes, her metallic arms began to twitch and click..
Phantom Limbs: 19
Before going limp, hanging towards the ground.
"Gah! Useless! A virtuoso needs no.. Training wheels!"
She screeched, uselessly punching at the appendages.

forest Assasin

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 6:39 pm

"we can do this by the good way or the bad way , and you don't want to know what is the bad way .soo,please again, tell about those name i mentioned" he said placing his sword in a defensive stance in case she attack him

Frogg

Frogg

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 7:29 pm

"How naive. You ask so many questions, Prowd. But there are so many answers."
Tapping her chin, she looked Prowd up and down, examining him closely.

"Aha, Alright, Prowd. Here's the easy answer. Shadow Moses is an Island. A nuclear weapons disposal facility. Do with that as you will. It doesn't matter, anyway. I think I'll make you an Amnesiac by the end of this~.."
"..FOXHOUND doesn't concern you."

"..No more questions!"
Disappear: 31

"Why?! Why won't this.. Work?!"
She says to herself, pulling at her hair.
"This useless contraption!"
Continuing to punch at the her mechanical extensions, she ignores Prowd for a moment, consumed by her aggravation.

forest Assasin

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 7:57 pm

Prowd Take the opportunity and make his move slashing again three times with his sword at his chest this time taking more aim and making sure he her this time

1..2..3 slices

Frogg

Frogg

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 7:53 pm

1..2..3 slices: 6, 88 (Crit!), 76.

Running in for another try at his combo, this time he lands his mark, violently slashing Mantis around like some sort of telepathic rag doll through the air, sending her stumbling (Or hovering) backwards.
"No.. Why couldn't I read your mind?!"
Clearly dazed by the sudden assault, Mantis simply sat there, confused by the unexpected attack, mumbling to herself.

Mantis is open to a follow-up!

Mantis' Stamina: 27
Prowd's Willpower: 28

Last edited by Frogg on Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 8:20 pm

Prowd concentrate and dont waste time being cocky and just run again and tackle her with his shield again trying to make a very harmful impact

Shadow shield

Frogg

Frogg

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 5:55 pm

Shadow Shield: 76

Charging at Mantis, Prowd rammed her with a vengeance, a loud thud erupting as he made contact and pushed into her, this time sending her to the ground.
"You really think you're accomplishing something here? You won't beat me. You can't beat me!"

Subconscious Connection: 59

"Why isn't this working?! Why can't I..?!"
Violently slapping herself, Mantis continued to screech in disbelief, eating her words as she desperately tried to use her powers to no avail.
"..Are you doing this? Did you change the controller port?!"

forest Assasin

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 6:49 pm

Prowd raised a brow and only do another attack this time with his claws trying to scratch her and deal more damage to her ,ignoring mantis fails before taunting her "are you crazy or?" he said leaning in his sword waiting to see her reacction

power claws

Frogg

Frogg

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 6:12 pm

"Crazy? I'll show you crazy...!"
Before she had the chance, Prowd slashed at Mantis, hitting his mark. Suddenly, Mantis' arms rose up, ready to strike..
Until suddenly falling limp to the ground. She couldn't move, a strange chill spreading from where she had been clawed throughout her body. She may have been the 'mind over flesh' type, but her body needed to work to show that.
"Gah.. This cannot be!"

Mantis' Stamina: 23
Mantis is paralysed!

forest Assasin

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 6:26 pm

Prowd take his time for take a breath , he used the half of his energy in the last two attacks , leaning in his sword he stare at mantis taking notes at the same time not letting her guard down if she attack

turn pass

Frogg

Frogg

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 6:51 pm

Recovering herself, Mantis stood up, narrowing her eyes at Prowd.
Cold Embrace: 96
"Enough fooling around. Come here."
Closing the distance, Mantis wrapped her arms around Prowd, hugging him close to her body, licking her lips.
"Не так скользко больше?"
She chuckled, leaning in and pressing her lips against his, pulling him in by the back of his head. She gently rubbed into his crotch, teasing him through the fabrics.

Prowd's Willpower: 26

forest Assasin

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 7:36 pm

he felt her body and her lips pressing against him almost kissing her back while resisting the temptation to give as he start to struggle from her arms , he wanted to give and relax in her embrace feeling her body and her lips but his mind keep him struggling

Struggle

Frogg

Frogg

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 3:40 pm

Struggle: 45

Trying to push away from Mantis only resulted in her pulling them closer together in a now almost crushing embrace between the two. It would probably be painful if his mind didn’t feel so.. Distracted.
“What’s the matter~? Don’t you want me, Prowd~? Why don’t you just do what you really want to do? Why do you even try to fight it? We both know you like this. We both know you how much you love this. So, why~?”
She said, punctuating the statement by squeezing him tighter against her.

Prowd’s willpower: 24

Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mantis Vs. Prowd   Mantis Vs. Prowd Empty

Back to top Go down

Mantis Vs. Prowd
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next