Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 3:55 pm

"Oookay... You got a feisty 'friend with benefits' there Ix" She replied, then she turned to Ferro, "Any idea how to contact them?"

(Dunno why the message got cutted, the phone app is doing weird shit)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 4:00 pm

"I know a witch, remember?" he told her. "Want to pay her a visit?" He figured now was as good a time as any to have Ixana and Yumi meet the witch herself.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 4:04 pm

"Sure thing." "If it's the same witch who did the runestone I really want to meet her, maybe I can learn something from her!", replied Ix excited, "Well, Ix really want to meet her, hahaha."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 4:05 pm

(You guys go on ahead without me, until ya want to speak with NPCs about anything. Feel free to ask me any questions you have on how anything in Daraku works, if ya like. And now to make infinite character profiles)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 4:08 pm

"Alright, then hand me the purple stone I gave you," he instructed.
(Wouldn't Kathrynne or Jane have an interest in what they're doing at all?)

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 4:12 pm

(Oh, I thought you'd walked away. My turn to misread xD)

Kathrynne watched closely.
"You know, if you need a way to keep in touch with us, I do have a suggestion." Kathrynne pointed out. "After all, your masked friend still has yet to put us in contact with her contact." Kathrynne pointed out.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 4:21 pm

Ferro stopped and faced her. "Oh? And what would that be?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 4:22 pm

"There you go." Dixi handed Ferro the purple stone and then turned to Kathrynne, "We are all ears."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 4:26 pm

Jane began to tear out a page from her notebook. As she did, the page seemed to repair itself.
"I'm assuming you intend to give them one of these?" She asked Kathrynne. Kathrynne nodded to Jane, and she held out the paper to them. "Anything you write on this paper will appear in my notebook. Anything I write on this page here will appear on that paper." Jane explained. "Of course, I may at any point choose to break the connection, but I do not forsee such a circumstance arising in the near future." Jane commented.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 4:34 pm

"That's quite an amazing journal, Jane," Ferro marveled, taking the page and slipping it into his bag. "I'll be sure to send you a message when we're done."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 4:44 pm

"Amazing indeed... by the way, Ix by herself might not be able to help your friend there but maybe with the witch Ferro mentioned, the two of them can help him, who knows."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 4:51 pm

"I am rather proud of it. It has been a most effective tool for communication, and logging of information. It has a few other uses. Versatility is important, after all. And information is power." Jane commented. Though she wasn't smiling, her eyes glinted with the hints of one.

"Friend? What do you mean?" Kathrynne asked, looking a little confused.
"I'm assuming she's talking about Victus." Jane responded, gesturing for him to come over. He began to walk over, though his eyes were glazed over at this point.
"Oh... right. Yes, him." Kathrynne responded. "Well, I suppose it's worth a shot."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 4:52 pm

"Good point. Would you ladies like to see the witch?" he asked them, offering the stone for them to touch.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:18 pm

"Actually I will postpone my visitation. I do intend to see this deal being done before I return if that is alright."

(Yumi will still be talking with Jane and Kath in another arc, while I can sub in Liselle for the moment.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:21 pm

Dixi grabbed Yumi's hand, "Alright, I'll be waiting for you..." then she whispered "Maybe we can continue where we left when I was giving your energy back..." She ended with a loving and warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:32 pm

Yumi nods as she gently squeeze's Dixi's hand. "Hopefully it will not be too long. We have much to share." She return the whisper, the mask cannot hide the tone of warmth within her voice.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:35 pm

Kathrynne nodded, watching the pair with interest.
"In which case, I shall also remain. After all, I can hardly have my way with Ix if I leave now, can I?" She winked at Ixana.

"If your friend does know of a way to fix Victus, feel free to hand her the paper. I am relatively proficient at magic, if I have instructions, assuming it does not require vast amounts of power." Jane commented.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:38 pm

"You got it. Alright, Dixi, let's go!" He poured some magic into the stone, allowing it to glimmer brilliantly, and in a flash of light, they were gone. Suddenly, they had reappeared in a dark part of what seemed to be a forest, glowed luminescent mushrooms growing out of the trees to make up for the lacking light of the sun leaking through the treetops, and ahead, a small house. "We're here."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:40 pm

"You really did charmed her Ix *Chuckles* anyways we should get going, there is no time to waste!" Dixi gave Yumi a quick kiss on her cheek, "See you soon." before going back to Ferro, "Ready here." Then Ferro activated the stone transporting them to another location.

"Interesting place to live, I can feel a powerful magic coursing through this forest."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:43 pm

"That would be the barrier," he noted. "Outsiders with ulterior motives or untrustworthy minds are kept out and the odd ones that slip through lose their memories of this place upon leaving." As he approached the front door to knock, Ixana could feel herself being watched.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:48 pm

"And why do I feel like I'm being observed..." she walked behind Ferro while looking around.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:57 pm

"Those are all the Midara," he stated nonchalantly. "Residents I and a few others helped gather together in the Sanctuary. The ones watching us have been coming to this part of the forest a lot lately. According to them, all the interesting things here happen."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 6:00 pm

"A Sanctuary? Interesting, maybe I should start bringing the midaras I find here, giving you guys a hand." She said smiling, she knew Ferro had a similar dream as hers but she never imagined a place like this to be able to exist.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 6:21 pm

"Thanks! The more help, the merrier." He finally moved to knock on the door, but quickly thrust his body out of the way just as the door opened unprovoked and a young lady with dark hair dove through the doorway and tumbled to the ground. "Ferro, come on! Why can't you just let me hug you!" she whined.
"Because I'd die," he firmly remarked.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 6:23 pm

The sudden show caught Dixi by surprise, "H-Huh? Hey are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next