Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku II

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:03 pm

"Of course I'm ready, they stand no chance against me, no need to get your or the other chairs hands dirty." She said while walking towards them, "So? Who wants to try some of my power?" she proclaimed challenging them, while ignoring Ferro's taunts.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:04 pm

"I'd be glad to knock some sense into you, Dixi!" Ferro stepped forward. "When I'm done with you, Adri will ground you so hard!"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:14 pm

"Well, I trust you." Zara proclaimed, licking her lips. "You can meet us in the main hall when you're done with them. Don't let them get in your head. Gwenivere told you what they did to Lasciel, remember?" Zara added, as she slowly made her way back up the stairs Ixana had just descended.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:29 pm

"Yes, they beated her and tricked her into betraying us, I'll make them pay for that."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:30 pm

"Need I remind you that you were the one who helped us and saved her from corruption?" Ferro asked.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:33 pm

"I was warned about your tricks, that you would try to get in my head, selling me tricks of us being allies, well you can save it, it won't work!" She said getting ready for the fight.

(Music for the fight - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GepZ5hM3nTw also there goes a tip for it as well xD)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:41 pm

Ferro sighed and prepped his staff before leaping in and (8 Crit) smack her upside the head with his staff, putting her into a daze. "You're an idiot for believing anything that woman says!"

Ferro: 30
Corrupt Ixana: 95 + Stun

Last edited by Reploid7 on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:42 pm

(Pss dude it's supposed to be a boss fight xD)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:44 pm

Then why aren't we waiting on the others? XD))

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:45 pm

(You are the one who attacked xD I haven't even posted her moveset, which is different btw xD)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:46 pm

(Not to mention the stamina xD)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:47 pm

(Yep that too xD it's supposed to be 4v1 so Ixana will have 100 stamina, 25 per fighter.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:48 pm

Okay, I'll edit, miss doober boom)

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:49 pm

(Didn't saw anything did you Simply? Razz)

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:49 pm

( Holy shit, ferro and friend will be able to win against ixana? find out in the next chapter of mysteries of daraku xD)

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:50 pm

Alright start over, then! XD))

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:57 pm

(Btw reploid I make the rolls like Simply did in the fight vs Kathrynne and co, I'll give you that 5 of dmg since Ixana Alter a lot stronger xD)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:59 pm

Thank you! =w= Sorry I got overzealous))

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:59 pm

I'm writing up a bio for Adrianna, btw))

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 2:01 pm

Corrupted Ixana a.k.a Ixana Alter, the Rage of Daraku.
• Description: the corrupted form of Ixana, mainly Dixi as Ix and Xana are MIA, after she left the Sanctuary, Dixi went to face Daraku on her own, putting up a fight, defeating Jessica's and Gwynnevere's consorts, even to the point of almost defeating Jessica, but the three seats were too much at the same time and so she got captured and tortured for three days until they managed to break and corrupt her, giving birth to the new seat of Daraku, replacing Kathrynne, the Face, she became the Rage, this new Ixana with her white hair and red eyes is a cruel, ruthless and heartless version of her who won't stop until the enemies of Daraku remains lying on the floor to receive Zara's judgment, but maybe...

- Passive -
• Rage of Daraku: As the rage of Daraku, the corrupted version of Dixi will increase her power as long as the fight goes on, every 3 turns she will get a rage stack, once she reaches 5 rages stacks she will have access to her two new ultimates: Shattering Darkness and Seed of Catastrophe, using one of her ultimates resets the rage counters.
• Awakening Stacks: ????

- Movements -

• Dark Cain: A more powerful version of Dixi's Blood Cain, giving her +2 of stamina damage but unlike the original one this one is powered by the corruption inside Dixi's body nullifying the demerit of self-damage.

• Corrupted FlashThe usual combo of elbow, kick and energy wave but in a more cruel way as Dixi throws the opponent to the floor and then fires the energy blast. 4 points of stamina damage, 3 turns cooldown.

• Rage Counter: The corrupted version of Dixi's Blood Counter, in this one all the damage she receives is absorbed and randomly returned between all her opponents. 3 turns cooldown.

• Cruel Crusher: Dixi throws an spinning elbow to their opponents but before they fly away she grabs them by the leg and smash them against the floor or a wall. 4 points of stamina damage and 3 turns cooldown, chance to stun the opponent.

• Rage Shield: Dixi's rage overcomes her making her nullify any damage dealt to her for 2 turns, can only be used with 3 stacks of rage and consumes 2 of the stacks.

• Shattering Darkness: Dixi leaps backwards and unleash a high damaging explosion to her opponents in front of her and having a 50% chanceof stunning them. Deals 7 points of damage. Can be used only at 5 stacks of rage.

• Seed of Catastrophe: Dixi creates a sword made of pure darkness and releases an insanly powerful energy wave in front of her dealing 10 points of damage and having a 50% chance of  leaving the ones hit by it on the floor, it also have the chance to set them on fire dealing 1 point of damage per turn, the players can use a free action to get rid of the fire. Can only be used at 5 stacks of rage.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Huh? That's what you call an attack? Weak! So? Who else will join him? One versus one would be too boring..." She sais like she didn't felt Ferro's attack. (Sorry, have to make her sound like a bad guy xD Oh god please don't bully Dixi when she's back.)

Ixana Alter: 95 stamina (0 Rage Stacks / 0 Awakening Stacks)
Ferro: 30 Stamina
????: 30 Stamina

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 2:02 pm

(PD: Yes I did it, she's an alter Servant now xD)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 2:07 pm

Me on the outside: This'll be a fun boss fight!
Me on the inside: Screeches of anguish, desperation to save her, and a conflicting dramatic appreciation))
"If I can just wake up Xana or Ix..." he said to himself.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 2:09 pm

(Actually... The music should give a hint of what you could do during the fight, pretty simple but you'll have to think a little Razz)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 2:11 pm

I've never played that FF game, but I'll do my best))

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 2:14 pm

Also, I can barely understand the lyrics, so sorry. Not to mention I've never really been a big fan of that kind of music.))

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku II
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next