Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku II

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:26 pm

If we fail, the corrupted fighters return to the sanctuary with the warp stone and corrupt the Midara residents, corruption spreading so fast Adri only has time to seal everyone inside so it doesn't spread, and to safeguard her house to keep the kids safe))

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:29 pm

As the group approach the door, a strange white light seems to come out from the small gaps around it, as if a bright light was being shone on the other side of the door, and the light was leaking out.

(Worst end. The fighters lead Daraku to the sanctuary, and they somehow manage to corrupt Adri x_x)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:30 pm

(Pretty sure Xana would desintegrate everything before they try to go back to the Sanctuary)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:31 pm

(I wonder...If we managed to win...*would* people be able to continue facing off against Daraku or it's member in other RPs?

I mean, this is a big ol story we have going on here, but IDK if they were created solely for this storyline, or what.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:32 pm

No, no, no, Simply, that's what's beautiful about my Bad End. Can you imagine how cinematically hopeless it would feel, panning out from Adri's home with hundreds of corrupt Midara clamoring to break in, with no hope of being saved in sight? It's left as an intentional cliffhanger, but we all know she's screwed!))

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:34 pm

((Odd thought, what would happen if Maybell ends up getting involved?))
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:35 pm

(I doubt her OP cuteness would instakill them, unfortunately. If she were corrupted, that would brings Orianna's wrath down upon them)

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:37 pm

(Fair enough. That is pretty cinematic.

Daraku was made for this storyline, but I would not be adverse to having them outside this RP. I mean, I currently have three Nuis running around, so why not? xD

Also, never presume you've reached the end of a storyline. When one story ends, another begins. You can blame TV and its season finale cliffhangers for making me this way

Also, you'd be dooming your poor GM if you involved Maybelle ;_; )
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:39 pm

(Also, I was planning a Daraku subplot about a corrupted water spirit playing on Arthurian Legends by granting a sword that instantly corrupts the one who wields it)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:39 pm

(fortunatetly i have a second figther )

"well, is time to test this skill i learned with my brother, ....for the Brotherhood, Aid me and take my place" his sword start to shine while suddenly a guy with a ninja style clothes appear in front of him that guy is Glen the brother of the warrior

"Wow Brotha, whats happened, for what i see you overdrive your power and exhausted yourself, well in that case let help you, i'll take your place until you finish your rest" said glen smiling then he turn around and saw new faces and one familiar, "Liselle, i did not think to find you here, what a surprise, tell me what happen and what is the plan, i would like a summary if you can" he said while looking at the others persons in the place.

Brotherhood : field skill

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:44 pm

(Actually just thought of a BAD END myself xD)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:45 pm

((TBH I have no idea how Maybelle reacts to a corruption attack.))

Hold up, I think I know someone that can lend a hand. She hold up some box-like device before placing it next to her ear. She has no idea what mechanics make this this works but she isn't complaining. (1-800 HI ROBIN).
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:47 pm

(Go on then, Neku. Share your BAD END Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:48 pm

(As everyone get corrupted Xana decides to sacrifice herself casting a giant vanishing rune on the castle taking everyone down with her, the classic I'll drag you to hell with me)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:50 pm

(holy shit,i like that bad end xD)

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:52 pm

(Well, I gotta sleep, so I'll leave y'all to discuss how to deal with your most deadly opponent yet. The glowing door)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:52 pm

Damn! That's brutal! XD))

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:53 pm

Reploid7 wrote:
(Also, I was planning a Daraku subplot about a corrupted water spirit playing on Arthurian Legends by granting a sword that instantly corrupts the one who wields it)

(....*war flashbacks to Final Fantasy XIV Odin*
*VERY LOUD SCREAMING*)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:53 pm

(Brutal and sad but at least the Sanctuary would be safe)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:55 pm

Adri would bring the souls of Daraku back just to torture them for having her son killed))

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:56 pm

A voice erupted from the box. "Blasted communication device....Why are there so many apps?! H-Hello? Is this thing on? Why is it making noises?!"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 7:02 pm

"Hey, Robin, it's me Liselle. I hate to call in a favor with such a dire circumstance, I really need your help in this fight against a a corrupting organization." She speaks to the box.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 7:04 pm

"Ah, Liselle! It's good to hear from you. No problem! I still owe you for everything you did. I just need a way to figure out where you are!"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 7:07 pm

She turned towards Ferro. "Hey is it possible for Adri to triangulate his signal and get him here?"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 7:09 pm

"Hey liselle you still have my flare gun?, maybe you can use it for make a sign for him" Said glen crossing arms while thinking

Last edited by forest Assasin on Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku II
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next