Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sanctuary High

Go down 
+2
Mizuhashi
BurningVulcan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Sanctuary High - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 6:11 pm

Dixi chuckled "Did you know that Ix has been giving thoughts to dating Kath? It seems her advances are starting to work on our little angel." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 4:41 pm

(For some reason I want the teacher to come yelling HAVE AN F! xD)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 4:56 pm

"I didn't know that! But it should still be good payback," he said, feeling proud of Ix, while also still keeping teasing her in mind.

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 4:59 pm

Yumi has been quietly taking notes as she is very new to the history of the country despite Dixi and Ferro chatting nearby. Total concentration mode.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 5:00 pm

The bell rang, finally ending school for the day. Tomorrow was Friday on top of that too, which meant that they'd have the weekend to look forward to tomorrow. Ferro gathered his things and prepared to head out, seeing Anika off on the way out the doors as she walked home with a few of her track friends.
//
Rachel, meanwhile, had felt herself being watched, only to quickly notice a very attractive upperclasswoman giving her undressing eyes. Needless to say, she was a bit upset by that and opted to bail.
//
Orianna, meanwhile, had taken to walking home with Maybelle, eager to keep her from being stalked by any ne'er-do-wells that take their "admiration" too far.

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 5:06 pm

Maybelle simply followed close by with Orianna, feeling more safer, despite the fact that virtually no one has made a move on her, strangely, but Orianna and Theresa are the two that she always feels comforable with.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yumi hears the bell and finally takes down the last of her notes that is in her mind before underlining it. Probably no one is looking at them but the underlined part is her summary of today's lesson, making it a very good reminder when they have to study for tests.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liselle was gathering all of her paperwork in a neat little bundle as well some homework she assigned (not Ferro's class). Although there has been some outliers gradewise, she does seem fairly satisified with her work though there is always more she can do. She makes a note of some students that are having trouble and hopes to chat up with them to see what they are having trouble with- POP! - hopefully while she is not blowing bubblegums.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 5:18 pm

Adrianna just barely managed to finish everything she needed to do today before the bell rang, getting up and getting ready to leave. As she passed by Zara's office, she stopped and considered a few things before deciding to shoot Zara with a request.
//
Ferro sighed pleasantly as they stepped onto the pavement. "Glorious not-school!"
//
Orianna smiled as she saw an expensive car in the driveway of her home, a very expensive home, a manor. Theresa, as usual, had been waiting for her and Maybelle at the gates. "Hello, Theresa!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 5:18 pm

"Well time flew today huh?" Dixi says as she gather her things, she didn't really payed any attention to pick notes since Ix would probably lend her notes as always to Xana and her.

Ix walks towards Dixi, Ferro and Yumi and says goodbye to them "I'll be going on my own, I have a few thing to do, see you tomorrow guys."

In Xana's case before any of them can notice she has already left, as always Xana is the first one to get out of class as the bell rings.

"So, should we pick up Jane and talk about tonight plans on our way home?" Dixi asked.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 5:32 pm

"Absolutely! Let's go find her and talk date night with Yumi," he said, keeping an eye out for his and Dixi's girlfriends.

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 5:33 pm

Yumi nods in agreement to Dixi's plan. Her glance moving to Ferro, hoping that he has her number to contact her. It was then that she slipped out the 4 sushi buffet coupons from her purse. "This is one possible place."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 5:35 pm

"She's probably in the library right?" Dixi pointed "Sushi? Huh, never tried it but I heard it is really good."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 5:38 pm

"Aw, yes! Sushi's great!" Ferro said as he took his coupon. "I'll go get Jane, you two wait here."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 5:48 pm

"Alright, we'll wait here..." She then notices Ix, who she thought, left already and sees her acompanied by Kathrynne, even from far away she could see her sister's blush "Seems I'm not the only one with a date today, Ferro look." She pointed chuckling.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 5:51 pm

He stopped and looked over to Ix and grinned. "Not bad, Ix, not bad. Thinking Kathrynne's teasing will still work now?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 5:55 pm

"Knowing Ix? Even than ever." She affirmed.

She then turned to Yumi and grabbed her ticket "Y-You know..." she started "I really wanted to... Ask you out... Sorry the only way I came with was that 'bet'" She continued while scratching her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 6:21 pm

Yumi just simply smiled at Dixi "It's alright. Though, I am fine if you simply ask me out. It would not be right to have to throw you each time you wish to ask me out." It was hard to tell if Yumi is teasing her or not.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 6:23 pm

Ferro couldn't help but laugh at her little diddy. "Yeah, I doubt Zara would like you very much if you had to kick Dixi's butt just to catch a date all the time."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 6:24 pm

"H-Hey it's not that easy for me... You are very cute and..." Dixi shaked her head blushing slightly "A-Anyway, next time you won't catch me off guard with a throw!" She tried to change the subject.

Dixi turned to Ferro "If you only knew, she would love it, say that it's discipline, like when she threats me with 'that thing'" Dixi was joking but the part of 'that thing' was serious, and Ferro knew what 'that thing' was.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 6:36 pm

"Oooh, right... That thing..." He had to smile at the idea that Zara didn't mind it at all.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 6:39 pm

"You know... My mother is not the heartless monster, everyone says she is... Don't let apearances trick you." She explains to Yumi "Oh and Ferro, she's harsh with you too because she wants you to do your best."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 6:40 pm

"After what you told me, I doubt that's all it was," he told her. "After all, I am my mother's son. I don't expect her to stop being strict, but after what you three did, I can at least expect her to mellow out a bit."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 6:44 pm

She gave him a chop on his head "Of course she won't stop being strict, that's how she is, but trust me, she cares about you too, Lord Ferro." the last part was just a joke to light the mood but what she said about her mother caring was the plain and simple truth.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 6:46 pm

He avoided the chop, having expected something to that effect. "Of course, ma'am," he jabbed. "Now that I think about it, you joke all the time with 'Lord Ferro', but what would that make you? A ronin?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 6:49 pm

"Oh yes, Dixi the ronin, shall I pledge my loyalty to you my lord?" She had fun with the ronin idea and decided to continue the joke.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 6:53 pm

Ferro, on the other hand, gave a sly smile and leaned in. "Ronin are masterless samurai that would be lucky just to find a job at a dojo, Dixi."

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary High
Page 17 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next