Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kiss High Part 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kingoffusion

Kingoffusion

Kiss High Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Kiss High Part 1   Kiss High Part 1 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 3:58 pm

The spring washed in like the tide, advancing confidently with warmth and white sunshine one day and retreating the next. On some days the new vibrant hues of the pansies and daffodils were bathed in tepid air that encouraged them gently, on others the wintry wind gusted fiercely - demanding a return to the bitterness of the months before. But like the tide, the spring would not be stopped, it pushed on right into May, banishing the chill to memory. By then the birds were busy with feeding the never ending appetites of chicks and the cats prowled the hospital grounds in the hopes that one might fall. Sometimes the rain would fall gently, and other-times lash at the windows of the ward, but it's iciness was quite gone. It was on one of these warm but wet mornings that Semaj finally got his motivation, lifting himself upward. Yet he leaned back down resting his upper back agents on his pillow.

Letting out a tiring yawn escape his widened mouth, it was another day of school for him. He gripped his blanket throwing it off his legs. Semaj was quite tired from yesterday as his teachers gave him a lot of homework and today was the same. He planted one hand on the overhead of his bed frame as the other landed on the mattress itself. He started to turn his body dragging his legs across so they reached over the bed only to be hanging over the cold floor. His hands left there places to follow his arms upward, his right hand grabbing onto his left elbow with his left arm extending upward. He took a deep breath as another yawn rolled out his lungs. He started to bend his back backwards to let himself stretch the aching curse of sleep that had been placed on his body.

“Hmmm~” his lips hummed cuing to the waking sensation spread through his bones. The short stretch came to an end with his arms returning to his side. His head turned so he faced his night stand, checking the alarm clock “6:00 am?” his index finger and thumb was brought up to his eyes rubbing them. “Well time to get ready” commenting on his clothing only having a no sleeve shirt and his bare underwear. He finally went on his way scooting off his bed with his feet touching the floor. Semaj's body jolted a bit from the cold floor he stepped on, the smooth oak wood shone a bit with the dawning rays of sunshine.

He went on to examine his room seeing it fitted his taste. The silver grey paint along with his monitor setup. Man that was a pain to set up but he was happy. Making gifs and animations are quite hard. He kept his self conversation to himself, he went along going through his room to his dresser. The 6 capnet shelf rested low to the floor, opening one at a time assembling his school uniform. To his surprise he was actually going to school, he's been homeschooled in middle school so this would be a new experience for him. A new school to go too and new friends to make, yet it was also scary as it was an all girl school. It was the closest to his home and his parents didn't want to move again. They just moved here for job reasons so his parents can work closer to work. He doesn get to see them all the time due to work but they return home from time to time.

“Ah here it is'' the full set was spotted all nicely folded in the second to bottom dresser shelf. He took them out laying them on his bed. The white dress shirt that had its tie already around the collar. Along with the nicely ironed vest that rocked the slight grey blue color, as the pants had no wrinkles. Time was willing to spare as it moved slowly being 6:16. “School starts at 8:30 so I can maybe stop at the bakery for a fresh donut.” he thought to himself thinking of what to grab on his way to school. But he shrugged it off getting dressed so he can get to school early, it wouldn’t hurt to get there early and maybe make a good impression for himself. This could give him a good base structure with his teachers.

Tic Toc Tic Toc is all that echoed through the shallow room he stood in, taking his time dressing himself. He stood there fully dressed in his school uniform adjusting his tie, squeezing the knot part. Pulling it upward and his other hand pulls the main tie downward. His uniform fitted perfectly and with time to spare. It was 6:30 and if he left now he could leave now, the bakery would be a good stop before he heads to school. The soft taps his steps produced were elegant as his dress shoes, yet he needed to check himself out. He stepped to his closet grabbing the knob and twisting it to reveal a mirror on the inside side of the door. He sighed a bit as his hair was a bit messy. His curly hair was misshapen as his afro like hair was triangle shaped, his sleeping habits really needed to change or he needed a haircut. The silky curls he bared held its black color giving his blazing hazel eyes a good color to match with.

Semaj was ready to set off, he quickly walked over to his desk to grab his backpack and umbrella. April showers have been going on all this week and he didn't want to get wet. And so he went on his way out of his room and down the stairs he walked on many times. His free hand ruffling up his hair to make it seemed a bit better than it was before. His lips hummed a morning tune as this day was the start of an adventure he might or might not be prepared for. Walking up to his front door grabbing onto the knob with the hand he used to ruffle up his hair with. It twisted and he pushed forward as the soft sprinkling drops of strings showers whistled in his ears. Pointing his umbrella outside he opened it up before stepping out.

The umbrella raised up as Semaj stepped out using the same hand to open the door to close it right behind him. He walked down his front porch with a simple one two three combo down the wet concrete and onward on his adventure to his high school.

The city was a vast, intricate, labyrinth of noisy, streets and alleys. You could hear the incessant honking of the vehicles even before the sun rose. Impatient businessmen who had to get to the office, mothers who had to leave their children at their schools, facing the puzzling challenge of navigating through the crowd of parents and children; even some of the teachers who had stopped at the local bakery to get a bagel or two before their morning classes. After every person had reached their respective destination, the traffic congestions cleared significantly as if humongous snakes had eaten their fills and were retracting back into their dark and eerie caves. Walking down the street, he could smell the fresh batch of sweet and spicy rolls being baked for the breakfast hour rush. To him,it was a clear sign of the city slowly waking up and lucky him he was up gone before others. The rush hour wasn’t that bad but it was a pain to deal with if you want fresh bakery food before school.

Luckily there was one bakery on his path to school and it was quite famous for its delightful treats. The place was called Cinnamon Knight owned by Cage.C.Fengxian funny thing is Semaj knew the guy. His eyes locked on the crowd of people entering and exiting such a place, not trying to bump into each other. He closed in as getting her was a 6 block walk and his high school was 9 more away. The bakery was a galley of a shop. So much of the space had been taken up by the ovens and the mouth-watering displays that the customers were left to squeeze in and out. He could only imagine the store to be older than himself, though the sign above the display window was freshly painted in black and white. The cakes beckoned him in and the aroma of fresh baked cookies and bread took him by the hand and led him inside. He stood there as with his sniffer sniffing out the morning rise aroma, the sweet scent along with a pinch of love filled his stomach.

The people were lined by the dozens and as quickly as they lined up they left. Their mouths water to the bags of treats they have ordered and paid for. He was in no rush to join this hour of scattering and running. His eyes glazed onward to see the clock on the wall inside the shop, the long sticks shift one tic at a time as it pointed the time to him. “6:58” claiming the time to himself in a whisper. Instead of standing in the sprinkling rain he made his way inside, pulling down on the black shaft of his umbrella closing it as he heads in. The inside was different from the outside as it was cleaner and more open looking. It was like a dining-room and it was exquisite. The walls were covered with a shimmering gold paper and in the middle of the ceiling above the carved oak tables that stood near the walls was a candelabra. Down the center of the table was a runner with Celtic design woven in gold and green into the fabric itself. At the end of the table were floor to ceiling french doors, left slightly ajar to let in the scented spring air. The clicking of his black dress shoes follow his every step through the smooth marble, reflecting his steps as each foot hits the blackened marble.

“Oh man this place upgraded” commenting how wonderful the bakery looked, a bakery fit for the king of bakers. Semaj went off to the side so he didn't get caught up in the rushing line. Pulling out one of the nicely cushioned chairs so he could sit. His mind wandered as the menu and shelves upon shelves of heavenly bread. The little labels that rested beneath each of them gave his eyes interest by just reading them. “Cofidents, Romance, Happiness..Man so many baked good named after emotions.”

“Yep each one packing the flavor that will give ya that emotion” A voice commented, answering Semaj's question of the food's name. He looked up to see the...a muscular maid…. what the heck. His eyes must be deceiving him as the girl was outstanding, her breast burst out as her porposions was muscular than any male he seen.Her breast stretched outward of her looking well rounded along with her other muscular body. Yet her maid outfit stayed intact for her to move around freely with no restraint. His eyes quickly met with her brown eyes, the glaring shine that the chandelier provided made it hard to make eye contact after. “I see you know Mr.Cage sir” her pleasant smile giving him a bit of a chill. Her flowing black hair was silky smooth down her shoulders. She fixed her head so the light didn't make her glasses shine giving Semaj a clear sight of her eyes. “My Name is Daisy, are you Semaj?”

“Yes I am but-” he was cut off as his answer of how she knew was answered with a logical reason.

“Mr.Cage has told me to give you this. He spotted you out front and had this prepared for you.” itching out to hand him 2 paper bags with different names on them, one having his and another having the name Silver on it. “He wants you to deliver this to Silver who's working at Kiss High if you can, he's quite busy at the moment” Semaj gladly took the 2 paper bags as he was heading to Kiss high school, he was attending classes there.

“I will, I'm attending that high school as of now. Do tell Cage I said hi ” he lifted himself back up out of his seat. He bowed to Daisy before heading on his way out, squeezing through the rushing line of people. He grabbed the folded tops of the paper bags with one hand as his other opened up his umbrella. “I wonder who Mr.Silver is” He was relieved to hear it was a guy working at an all girl school. Who knows they might be the only two in that whole school. Soon enough he was 2 and half blocks away from the bakery as he thought to himself, pondering on the fact only two guys are going to an all girl school. He kept his sight straight as he walked paying attention to his surroundings as well.

Left right left right was the thing that spoke in his head, he didn't have any expectations for the new highschool he was going to. What could be better then going to school? Being home schooled was a pain in his butt for so long, not having privacy nor an educated challenge. His parents treated him like he was still a kid in kindergarten. “Lets see, If i remember the email said the high school campus was large so a max of 598 students. There are the basics and advanced classes not including clubs and student council. Among those classes are the departments each student swore itself to. English/Reading, History, Math, Science, Special Talent, and Gym with English and Reading being the biggest department since the two are combined yet separate.” The details replayed in his head as he spoke to himself, not having a clue what department he would choose to support nor have any idea what classes he will have. They haven't sent him a list of classes he will take nor he had the option to choose.

All he knew was the location being Kissopolis, yes that's the name of this city. And the street being 1569 Smooch Ave. His house was on 1560 Muah Street so it was coviant the school was 9 blocks away. Well he has already walked 5 blocks now from the bakery, but he suddenly felt a vibration in his pocket. He usually doesn’t get text so it must be an email but from whom? He couldn’t really answer it at the moment as his hands were full. He just ignored it for now until he gets to the school, as it will be easier with no umbrella in hand.

The time ticked down as he walked casually, the blocks he needed to cover were done in a steady pace. The rain was drowned out by the commotion that happened on the sidelines of his path, the chitter chatter and giggling threw him off as students that had his uniform walked by him. But he paid no attention to them, not even their features. All that mattered was getting to school right on time or early. The shivering wind howls as the students arrive through the gates, hustling and bustling down the corridors. Friends are greeting each other with a hug or a playful punch while newcomers stand looking scared. The seniors stand, tall and proud, confidence born of experience. The campus gates were buzzing with excitement, the students swarming around the campus and campus gates. Semaj came to a complete stop watching all these girls swarm each other gossiping over something?

He wasn’t too sure what was going on but he could hear one of the girls scream out as if she saw a celebrity “AHHH!~ THERE HE IS!” Quickly pointing out Semaj as he froze in place. Not even one step onto campus and he was already spotted and picked off. And from there it was worse. He walked past the gates and onto the campus feeling this.. heavy yet flirty atmosphere. All he could see was girls, girls and more girls all different shapes and sizes. It was like he was in a barbie world yet it was real. Their glaring eyes beating down on him, he even got a few flirty looks and some kisses blown at him.

His cheeks responded by turning a slightly light pink. Semaj lowered his head and kept walking in hopes to get by nice and easy but that wasn’t an option as they started to slowly surround him. Before anything else could happen a sharp whistle filtered through the air, everyone's attention turned from Semaj to a teacher. “Alright ladies leave the freshman alone, get to your Home rooms asap or else” yelling to the crowd of girls that surround Semaj and they did what they were told, as some of them looked scared. This teacher must be the principal or higher up maybe. “And you sir must be Semaj. I was told about '' the teacher's attention focused on him now. The cheerful tone the voice gave off was male-like as his looks were the same.

“Thank you Mister?” He didn’t quite know what to call the teacher. Speaking of which the teacher was not even that tall, being smaller than him seeing the slight height difference. His eyes sparkled like his having that hazel glaze. His hair was a prisoner to the gel that seemed to glue it back, into a rat tail as its golden brown rat tail flowed a bit in the wind. His casual clothing though was...something to question as he was wearing crocs with shorts and a button up flower pattern button up shirt.

“Silver, Mr.Silver Rose and your the new comer Semaj Dream yes?” his lips curl smiling a bit to the new student that will be going to this riot of a school. Semaj nodded with relief from the situation Mr.Silver just dissolved. The name started to ring in his brain as the sweet scent of bakery filled his nostrils reminding him of the favor he took.

“Oh yes! I mean yes, I’m Semaj Dream. I have something for you from Mr.Cage.” he lifted his arm showing the two paper bags he held in that one hand. “Mr.Cage told me to give you these.” Silver was quite surprised to see this but he quickly reached out and grabbed the bag before looking inside. He let out a soft Mmm escape his lips as he closed the bag back up. “Uhm I have a question, I didn’t get an email or anything for my schedule. I don’t even know who my home room teacher is. Can you help me?” This brought some confusion to Silver hearing that there was no schedule sent out to the boy.

“Oh lucky for you I’m your homeroom teacher” claiming his position on the list. “Since you were kind enough to deliver these bakery sweets I will help you out. Just stick close to me ok?” Semaj could only nod before looking upward, the clouds that once cried stopped. This was quite a development as his umbrella was not needed anymore. He worked a bit trying to close it with his hands which were occupied, but he had a little help from Mr.Silver who closed it for him. He didn't even get to thank Mr.Silver as he turned his back to him and started to walk off. Semaj immediately followed him sticking close as he told him to.

The Campus itself was a site to behold with its fantastic lawns and flower beds along with clean looking buildings. Well what can you expect from a school full of girls who are super clean. The two walked in silence as nothing could be said. They already introduced each other and exchanged names and questions that had answers to them. The building they entered was like the rest, big and tall with plenty of room on the inside. The large letter B stuck on the outside, it was all the same for the other buildings that he could see. A,C,D,H were the only letters he saw but it was a great way to organize his classes in his opinion. Mr.Silver was the first to act on their arrival to the building, grabbing the steel handle and pulling it back. One of the double doors followed showing the inside. Semaj walked in before Mr.Silver followed after.

The halls are dressed in black and white and the tiles are a checker board with humans as the pieces. The whole building sends a chill down his spine and reminds me of something out of his dreams. This chill was not hair raising fear but thrilling excitement. Laughter sounds along the halls, joined with excited conversations and shouts. Model worthy girls perch on the tables like exotic birds gossiping and giggling, a football fly’s above their heads between two girly jocks in varsity jackets parading their toned muscles. Groups of high schoolers sit around the room laughing and causing all kinds of ruckus, all except one group that sit silently staring at laptop screens with massive headphones which appear to be permanently strapped to their heads.

Their walking continues watching the actions around them vanish from the corner of their eyes. “So Semaj, did they give your locker number and combination?” turning his head slightly to face his student, but appone seeing the reaction of swiping head saying no. Silver was concerned a bit seeing how the boy doesnt have the basics sent to him. “Hm, I'm going to have to talk with the principal on that but I’ll do it later. For now leave anything you don’t need in my classroom and you can pick it up after school.'' His words brought a smile to Semaj whose stomach rumbled a bit with Mr.Silver followed. “Welp bakery treat time” he pronounced opening his paper bag, reaching in for his treat. He pulled out a nice creamy honey bun, semi-solid cream melted slowly as he picked it up. The glazing gloss that shine made Silver mouth water as his tongue slips through his closed lips, licking them before his mouth opens. Bring it up and into his mouth before the white gates slammed into each other biting a nice doughy chunk of heavenly honey bun.

The soft humming “Hm~” hissed out between sealed lips that wiggled in between each rotation of chewing. Mr.Silver was enjoying his honey bun as Semaj had the hooking handle of his umbrella on his arm, opening his bag to find his favorite Jelly Buns~. His eyes lit with excitement with his hand diving in to grab one of the puffy clouded jelly buns. He wasted no time digging into his breakfast that he hasn't had. Time just seemed to slip by them as they walked and ate, scaling a nearby staircase to the 2 level before stopping on the third door to the left. They stood there licking the cream and jelly from the tips of their fingers before Mr.Silver broke down some rules for his classroom.

“My rules are simple for my classroom. 1. No screwing around. 2. No eating in my classroom. And the most important rule 3. No make-up. If I find you with make-up, It's insta detention. But I doubt you’ll break rule 3 so you're all good” patting Semaj shoulder with his left hand smiling a bit trusting the new kid to not cause any trouble. But really how could that happen when he's the only boy student here. Mr.Silver used his other hand to grab and twist the handle pulling it open as the chaos of his homeroom revealed itself.

In the classroom, a gang of troublesome teenagers unwillingly wearing the school uniform could be seen performing the rebellious act of tying their burgundy jackets around their waists, against the school’s policies. Taking advantage of not being under surveillance by an adult, the rowdy teenagers, easily distinguishable by the burgundy wrap around their waist, pulled out their prohibited mobile phones and the sound of camera shutters clicking against each other filled the room, as they ridiculously posed for the picture using unrecognizable facial expressions. Another set of youngsters were blaring ear-splitting music whilst drumming powerfully on the unstable desks, producing a deafening cacophony that could be heard through the corridors. Paper airplanes were being manufactured with great precision at one end of the classroom and flown to the other end, hitting several annoyed children on the way and earning a good amount of foul-mouthed words in return. In the corner of the room, a set of studious youngsters wearing large circular black-rimmed glasses, snorted loudly as they laughed while wheezing constantly. The sight brought annoyance to Mr.Silver seeing his homeroom screwing around… “Hey! You Kids are screwing around!” he raised his voice as the students turned their heads to see him, and in a panic they scrambled a bit as Mr.Silver finished his sentence. “And without me!” speed walking to the troublesome teens and joined them with their selfies. The panic was soon flipped into relife to see Mr.Silver was cool as he always was. “Ah yes I forgot. Everyone say hello to Semaj Dream, a new student to Kiss High. Please try not to be all over him and help him if needed. He’s new and the school hasn’t gotten around to making some special adjustments for him. Other then that please give him a warm welcome when you can.” He extends his right arm out towards the door curling his fingers in and out gustering his friend to come in.

“This was it time to introduce yourself and make new friends' ' he thought to himself, his palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy like mom’s spaghetti. This is nerve racking for him to just walk in and introduce himself. All his life he was homeschooled due to moving around alot not having a chance of making a long lasting friend. But now this was his chance and he wouldn't let it slip by. With the new found confidence he fixed his posture, rising his head as he took the first step of his new highschool life. Looking onward to Mr.Silver he walked into the classroom seeing the girls watching him with their full attention.

Yet this attention caused him to quickly lose his courage, looking down not making eye contact with any of them. He felt their judging glares gaze upon him but that was not all true. The girls were making flirty looks and kissy faces as he struggled to speak. His struggle ended as he found his voice. “H-hello, I’m Semaj Dream...I uhm...I...Was home schooled up until now and I…” the words he tried to speak only stopped as the giggling of the girls finding him so flustered was cute but he found it as a harsh wake up check. His body quivered to the sound of their giggles with the word clogging speech in his throat not clearing up. This judging pressure that's fallen upon him was something, all he thought of was...run. And so he turned away and ran out the classroom making a left.

His face was swollen up with fear as he didn’t look back, he kept his pace up making a quick right into the girls bathroom mistaken it as for a janitor closet. He was three steps in before he felt his face run into something soft and squishy? Soon the full backlash of impact knocked him back feeling his butt land and slide across the smooth tiled floor.

He immediately acted on reflex looking up to apologize “I’m so sore-” his voice froze as he looked at his surroundings. This was no Janitor closet it was a full out bathroom, but by the looks of it it was a double decker bathroom as the wall dividing the boys and girls was not in place. But due to this being an all girl school there was no need to have that wall blocking the two bathrooms. Yet it wasn’t your typical pink and perfume smelling bathroom, it was dark as the dim lights didn’t seem to shine at all. The wall were pitch black as if this room was in a void of unknown, yet the mirrors sinks and stalls stood standing in their rightful place. The gothic tone of the room had him in a daze as he had no words for a...well he had no words to describe it. He could see the gothic theme everywhere from skulls to the soft playing heavy metal, heck there was even a cundren in the room. As well as shelves and tubs of some kind. He wished to check them out but he was snapped back to reality to the voice of a girl yelling at him.

“HEY BUDDY WATCH WE-” the voice that once hostile now turns silent for a bit as the eyes of the person Semaj bumped into was in a shock. Speaking of which he stood up after hearing the short yelling, bowing his head in apologies.

“I’m so sorry! I should have been more careful when running!” he commented, lifting his head back up. And so his first incounterment has started as he met eye to eye with the person he bumped into. Her eyes were like the deep sea of day as it shines with a glossing look. They hide behind the soft crafted glass that aided her sight. Her hair stretched on to her hips being blacker the night itself, along with her clothing being all black with a bit of white here and there. Her gloves being that nice butler white along with the tips of her skirt. Her body was a nice fit between skinny and curvy with her hands just holding their spot on them. But the main attraction was her lips of death, the black wizard color that covered them was something else as the tiny stares of the galaxy lips shine that tiny white. Not to mention her lips were bigger than a normal girl's lips were. Semaj's cheeks turned slightly pink looking right at her as this gothic girl had cast her spell on him.

“Well well well, What do we have here~” her fruity voice was so silvery with her actions of getting up. She was quite shocked at first seeing it was a boy in the girls bathroom, but she took advantage of this situation to “mess” around with this cutie. Their eyes started to drift apart as each counterpart stared at what they found attractive~. “Like what you see cutie~” commenting on his distracted eyes that focused on her lips. He gulped slowly backing away from her. “Oh a shy one~ Do you have a name~?”

Reacting on instinct for making new friends he spilled his name. “I-It’s Semaj Dream, what's your name Ma’am?” the small hesitant crackle in his voice as he asked for her name in return. His cheeks kept burning that light pink as she got closer to him, yet instead of doing something rude she extended a hand out to help him up from the tiled floor. With no denial he took her hand feeling the rather soft gloves she had on rub agents his skin, pulling him upward so he could gain his balance.

“It’s Shiva~” the hand that still held him shook up and down to greet him in a friendly manner. Keeping the grip strong not letting go of him as she stepped closer. “Mmm the rumors are true then~ A boy is in school, I wonder what you taste like~” Wait did she say taste? Semaj was starting to be concerned for his own being as she took another step closer, yet her grip on his hand was still strong. The handshake was a bait for her to have a nice tight grip so he doesn't escape. She was quick to act on his retreat pulling him forward so his chest would smash her, while she lifted the arms she held onto wrapping it and hers around his back so he was trapped in such close quarters with no exits to aid him. All he could do is struggle with the handshaking arm hold she placed on him.

“U-uhm Shiva w-what are you doing?” jerking left and right a bit every once and awhile. His Adam Apple rocked up and down as he gulped in fear. “P-please let me go!” he asked yet the nodding no she responded with made him blush as her lips rubbed agents each other smacking so nicely. The smacking of her lips made that light blush turn brighter as his cheeks started to turn red. The moment only seemed to heat up as their eyes seemed to block out everything around them, the shivering jitter captured Semaj’s jaw as his cheeks flustered with the burning red fever.

She moved in to claim what she wanted, Shiva moving a bit quicker to proceed with their conversation. It seemed like time itself has been frozen forever in this single second. She slowly felt the heat of his lips fit hers, the sensation that flustered her mind made her weak. She could only focus on how soft he felt against her mouth, how addictively he invaded all her senses. How could a boy this weak taste so good~. Her lips flex in a way that her mouth expands and shrinks to fit his moving lips. To savor this raw emotion of innocents and pure affection.

Semaj kept his eyes half open, sneaking a guilty peek at her. It’s not that he couldn’t resist of seeing her, he felt the on going lust that touched him. Feeling this dominance she put on him it only made his eyes show his reaction. His eyes widen as she leans in too much with her black wax lips, her right leg shifts in between him as her weight causes him to fall down again with her on top. This situation keeps on getting worst and worst as it goes on or that what he thought. The shaking hand grip loosen up with arms moving upward and around his neck. Semaj was relife to feel his arm being free, taking it slowly and bringing it to his side. He would need both arms to use his full strength to break this magical kiss.

He brings his arms up, placing his hands on her shoulder slowly pushing against her. Pushing upward with all his strength but this kiss made him tremble only making his struggle worse. He tried to focus with this woman kissing the heck out of him, gathering his strength to fully succeed in pushing her back. Their lips separating with a fair sounded “Muah~!” Both felt the host steaming breath the other exhaled staring at each other.

She looked down at her prey smiling from their separation. “Hm~, I was right. You taste like freshly baked goods.” licking her lips wanting to go back in for seconds but she stopped before getting a second to do so. The sound of metal locks clicking echoed through the room as two of the stalls out of many opened up. Semaj gulped to the sudden opening of stalls as if more girls rested within them like vampires in coffins. The two stalls that opened were opposite of each other as a soft spoken voice reached Shiva's ears.

“Care to share that little snack Shiva~” The soft spoken voice became more modulated with it drawing closer to the two. “Me and Adrienne want a piece of this new snack~” Shiva giggled to her friends that awakened from their morning slumber. Semaj looked over to the two in aw, seeing how beautiful their gothic looks were. “Adrienne minds preparing the mood~” Adrienne nods as Semaj watches her come into his view.

The most noticeable thing he could see was her magnificent lips that housed a nice silver grey metallic lipstick. It matched nicely with her white hair that rolled down past her shoulders. Its straight silky look along with her make up gave off a vampire vibe. Her skin was paler then normal to add to her vampire gothic look. Her bloody eyes matched the necklace like a collar. She wore the school clothing yet her stockings were fishnets, being a bit torn up.

She walked past the two kissing birds that laid on the floor, reaching out to the door twisting the thin metal stick that gave a small click. Adrienne had locked the door to secure their snack from escaping from them, especially since the two just took notice of them having fun. Shiva smirked standing up before turning around to her good friend. “Fine Bella, just try to keep him in one piece~” Shiva lips leaked her friend's name as she stepped aside for Bella to step into his view. Bella was a...tall girl from where he sat, she had no boot heels or anything to make up for her height and from his view she looked 6’5 at best. His eyes lowered themselves to peek over her body. It was quite a sight to see like the others but she had more legs then Shiva and Adrienne. They had some nice stockings being black with a criss cross bone pattern.

“Eyes are up here cutie~” proclaiming his sight to look back up which he followed that order. He could see her fine legs lead upward into her skirt that was a school uniform style yet it was black. His eyes kept their escalation upward to her eyes looking over her body as they do so. Her her curves were average at best as her chest was almost like the maid at Cage’s bakery but she wasn’t muscular they just so naturally big. Her sweater school top stretch to the max, jiggling a bit as she adjusted her stance. Bending forward to give Semaj a good look at her face. Her hair was in a mohawk style yet half of her head had long lack hair with white streaks on the edges on her left side. Her right side was shaved, this was girl hawk you could say. Finally his eyes and her lock again staring into each other gaze. Her eyes match his being hazel and like her friends she had some nice lips to rock with. Her color of choice was a dark void purple with a thin layer of sparkling gloss.

Semaj's face started to turn pink from all this attention and flirt talk. He was sitting there on the ground shuffling backwards to keep some distance between him and Bella. Pumping back and forth his arms and legs giving them some solid grip to move backward but was stopped when his back hit something. He looked upward to see Adrienne who looked down at him with a coquettish smile. Semaj gulped, looking tilting his head back down forward to see Shiva and Bella approaching him, licking their lips with snicker leaking out.

“I-I think I should g-go” turning himself around so he was on his knees before getting up. He went around Adrienne as he got up not to bump into her but as he tried to slip pass he stumbled backwards as his lower half only went so far. Adrienne had her left hand gripping onto the collar of his shirt.

“Nice work Adrienne, Bella what time is it?” asking for the time as the possibilities of what they could do to him depends what time they had left. “It’s 7:30, I say we give each other 5 minutes with him in the back stall. And the last 5 we all smooch pile him~” Shiva gave a humming ooo~ to Bella's suggestion and Adrienne nod in agreement. But one problem was who would go first which caused some issues among them, Bella and Shiva were at each other throats arguing a bit seeing that Bella and Adrienne should have more time since Shiva already got a good time with their snack. Semaj tried to reach for the door yet was shut down by Adrienne herself, turning him around as she pulled him back into her. She moved quicker then he could react as his face was getting some her nice pillow-age from her chest. Her one arm wrap around his body as the other held the back of his head pushing into her chest more. He froze as his face started to turn from pink to red. His body tenses up with twitches here and there, he honestly didn’t know how to handle this situation.

Shiva and Bella started to quiet down a bit as their attention turned to Adrienne hogging Smaj to herself. Neither of them didn’t do anything but sigh a bit seeing that their friend would have first gone. They looked at Adrienne pointing at the back stalls, not wanting to let people properly hear what was going on in here. She happily smiled dragging Semaj while she hugged him. The stalls themselves were like a box of invisibility, not that you are invisible, it was just the walls left no gap at all. Even the door left no opening for any sound to escape or light to be let in, also they went up to the ceiling. His frozen state made it easy for him to be dragged into the stall as well his face being stuffed into her breast to rob him of his sight. All he could do is hear what was happening around him, the door shutting and locking but not from the inside no no. The metal bar was not touched here as her hands were still attached to his body. They had a key to lock people in the stalls with no way out.

Semaj soon felt his face being lifted outward as he stumbled to gain his balance. He slipped backwards landing on the toilet seat, he shook his head in disbelief. Luckily there wasn’t the metal system to the toilet that would have hurt much more. But more important it was quite dark within this stale he was in. All he could see was the glaring red of Adrienne's eyes that locked onto him. He was fully shivering out of fear of what she would do to him, yet he felt the soft skin of her hand curl up to his cheek cupping it as she spoke.

“Don’t worry I’ll be gentle~” her voice was so smoky as her eyes changed from quite to tantalizing. “Just relax and let me guide you~” taking a seat on his lap which caused him to freeze up again. She took his arms gently guiding them one at a time, one being on her hip and the other around her back. He could feel his face burn up as her chest pressed up right agents his, her flesh spreading across his chest. The bump-barment of chills made the hair on the back of his neck stand up as the hot breath of her whispering voice lingered into his ear. “Hmm~ You feel so warm~ so soft~”

“C-can yo- Ah!” he yelped, feeling the nibbling of her white bone teeth. The small moaning vibrated from her lips that sucked on his skin. Her teeth let go but her lips stuck before peeling off with the metallic silver mark of her lips being left behind. He quickly retracted his arms before adjusting them so his hands landed on her shoulders, pushing her away a bit so she didn’t bite his neck again. This surprised Adrienne a bit seeing he was still “resistant”. This made her giggle as further action was required to calm him~.

“How cute~” claiming his act but she started to step up her game. “Now come here and give me a hug you delicious cutie” her hands cupped around his head pulling him in as she leaned back letting her chest expand outward so the gap between his face and her chest was shorter. He tried to scream but his voice was muffled by the clothful of chest in his face. His hands flailing around in shock of this action. But slowly and surely she started to grind agent's him, her ass on his pants and her breast hugging his face.

She was starting to heat up as she grinded more agents working up his body so she could take another deliouses smite (smooch/bite) out of him. But was rudely interrupted by her friends who bust open the door. “Alright girl my turn!'' The long mighty legs of bella extended straight forward kicking the open, the stall door swung back from being opened too roughly but she caught it with her hand to halt its comeback. “ Adrienne, tag out” she proclaimed, only taking two striding steps towards the two. Adrienne looked over her shoulder to see Bella being noisy as ever but rules are rules of the goth. From there she undid her seal of grinding, getting off of Semaj standing up and turning around. She walked past Bella who smirked, closing the door behind her and once more locking from the outside. Semaj just sat there not daring to escape because what could he do compared to these strong girls.

He could only look forward and up as Bella stood in front of him. She stood quite tall and might as if she was the gothic warrior. Giggling before looking around the space they had. She looks back at him before proposing its time to expand the room~ before speaking some kind of language unknown to his understanding. But one thing was for sure the mystic glow engulfed her hands as they placed themselves on the stall walls. Her enchantment grew louder with her gentle push to the walls. The flies like paper in the wind sliding agents the ground for a good distance making this stall the size of a classroom. She did the same with the stall door pushing back so the room was the size of a classroom. The enchantment was done and the time was come for her fun, this was about to get messy.

“You better run~” stalking towards him with her arms up as her figures curled in and out needly trying to break control and just grab the boy. He took her words with full intention as he got up and moved to keep a distance between them. But it was proven futile as her stride was long and smooth. She just stalked him as he tried to not be pinged into a corner, yet the worst was coming for him in a whole different way. Their game of cat and mouse only lasted a minute as she leaped forward pouncing onto him. She used her strength to get him under her gothic thighs. “Just call me Lady Legasus~” sitting with her legs wrapped around his neck up. Locking him into place as she reaches into her sweater and in between her breast. Pulling out a compact mirror and a tube of lipstick.

With a simple click the compact mirror opened, placing it down next to her as she undid the cap to the tube. Twisting the bottom with her signature void purple and it came with a nice bonus, having sparkly gloss covering the lipstick so the gloss was auto applied as well. She grabbed her compact mirror lifting it up to her face along with the lipstick. Applying new coats to her already covered lips. Making sure a mark would stick to his skin no matter what~. Semaj couldn't even break free as his arms whiplash around agents' thighs, pushing and pulling agents then trying to free his poor head. So much so she tightened her grip with them so much so his cheeks made his lips puckered up.

His eyes darted around full of fear as his struggles were nothing but little tickles to her. He could hear the small smacks of puckered lips as the compact mirror closed and the lipstick was put aside. She looked down at him ready to mess this cutie up but she had an idea. The sudden grin springed from her lips. “slosh... slosh... schlorsh...” Each bounce of Bella's cheeks saw that strange sound steadily getting louder and said cheeks growing rounder by the second. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was swelling up Bella's face, and with such an obvious outcome in his future, Semaj began to put all his strength into fighting against Bella’s thigh grip.

Time seemed to slow for him alone as he watched Bella move in, a small hole forming between her leaky lips and rapidly growing wider as a froth-encrusted blob lurched forth from its cave. “PTOOCH!” her lips came in hot mashing the spitball she had for him in between their lips as it splattered everywhere. Even now in their kiss saliva leaked from between their lips. It was more intense as the two were facing the opposite direction, as it was Semaj was upside down for her as she was for him. Yet it meant nothing as she went on kissing him with her gothic might.

Semaj on the other hand freaked out as his body felt a shocking wave surge through his skin. “AMMMHMMMMMM!?” screaming as she connected the kiss. She was a total gothic orc as her lipstick started to smedge all over his chin and lips. For those minutes that remained felt absolutely horrible. The twisting turns of her lips locking with his along with the saliva she produced made things sticky. Her lips expanded out dominating him as if she were a suction cup sucking the air to make it tight. He felt himself slipping in and out of control of his mind, she was sucking his conscious right out of him! He couldn’t resist at all as his strength was weak but it suddenly stocked with the separation of their lips. The liquidity “SMACK~” echoed throughout the stall. She giggled looking at her work of art seeing his mouth and chin covered in sloppy lipstick.

She wanted to do it again but she was interrupted by her friend. “BELLA YOU BEEN THERE WITH HIM FOR FIFTEEN MINUTES!” Shiva yelled from behind the door. Bella sighed from losing track of time. The pleasure of the kiss distracted her from noticing. Bella looked down at him seeing he was nearly out of it as the deep breathing escaped his mouth. She let him go from her thighs picking him up, taking him out of the stall which was lucky the door was unlocked. Her expanding the stale spell was broken as she left.

Everything was disoriented as the world around him just seemed to be fading away. Semaj's ears buzzed as he could barely hear anything, but quickly disappeared as he gained his senses. Hee shook his head a bit before looking around to see he was still in the goth bathroom. As for the girls they were huddled in their little circle whispering before looking at me. They immediately broke standing shoulder by shoulder with all three rocking a nice black lipstick.

“Nice to see your up cutie~. Your lucky Bella took up the rest of the time. But that doesn’t mean we can’t give you a farewell gift~. Girls! Let him have it~” Each girl swung their head in a different direction. Shiva swung it back, Bella to the right and Adrienne to the left before slamming them back that brought a slight bright light, a flicker that caused him to flinch from the sight. Once the flicker died his eyes looked back at the girl. The sensation of denial made his jaw drop. The three girls had merged their heads all together like the Kanker from Ed, Edd and Eddy. He felt this sentiment of escape but once this sensation took place he.. He couldn’t move his body. His body was frozen which he guessed was Bella’s magic. He could only watch girls begin by bridging their hands up to the lips covering them with both.

His ears quiver to the extreme running sound of their lips sucking on their hands. “MMMMMMM~!” he was speechless to this sight as their hands started to separate from their lips reaching out to him. His eyes must have been tricking him again as a giant pair of lips flew right at him, it was bigger than his whole body! “UUUHHH!~” Soon his world full of color was turned pitch black with the full on kiss pushing his body back. He couldn’t see anything but he sure felt the smooch pinning him agents, the wall sucking on him tightly as well parts of the wall. It felt like he was in a compressor being squashed by agents two walls. But this tightening kiss soo ends with the exploding pop of the kiss. Its essence scattered across the room, but mostly the spot where he was. He still felt the compression sticking him to the wall, yet he could see well again.

“We call it Death’s kiss~” the head merge goths said, unmerging their heads admiring their work of black magic. Shiva looked at him then the time. “Well well well. Girl time to get to the home room before it ends.” she looked back at Semaj one last time. “You belong to us now cutie~ good luck surviving in this school~” snapping her fingers and wow the lipstick disappeared, he was clean as well see he was hit directly by that thing. But another thing was gone, the compression he felt that kept him to the wall. He soon fell forward on his belly letting out a roof. Groning a bit as his sight of the goths were gone yet their leave was noticed as the metal lock was twisted back. The door was open and the girls were gone. This would be a long day for Semaj.

The end of part one
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Kiss High Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss High Part 1   Kiss High Part 1 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 10:11 pm

DID I REALLY JUST READ THE FUCKIN MOM'S SPAGHETTI LINE?!?!? XD

Kingoffusion likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kingoffusion

Kingoffusion

Kiss High Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss High Part 1   Kiss High Part 1 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 12:03 pm

Glad you enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
SuperJazzBoi

SuperJazzBoi

Kiss High Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss High Part 1   Kiss High Part 1 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 6:19 pm

I loved the story King! Can’t wait to Kiss High Part Two! Would it also be alright if I requested a Captain Hugelips story please? I love her!

Kingoffusion likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kingoffusion

Kingoffusion

Kiss High Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss High Part 1   Kiss High Part 1 EmptySat May 27, 2023 10:18 pm

SuperJazzBoi wrote:
I loved the story King! Can’t wait to Kiss High Part Two! Would it also be alright if I requested a Captain Hugelips story please? I love her!

Sure, just get approval and We can discuss the details
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiss High Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss High Part 1   Kiss High Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiss High Part 1
Page 1 of 1