Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation

Go down 
+2
Dataslycer
xv1532
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xv1532

Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation Empty
PostSubject: Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation   Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 2:46 am

It's not really a game because it is a voice doujin soft. I don't know where should this go so.. yeah.

This circle ネイティファス makes many works which a girl charms men but specifically this one was made for all of you. It's Japanese of course but in the product there is a Japanese script, so you can try to translate and read as you listen.

So, this work is a part of circle's dokidoki dungeon series where the dungeon is full of girls that try to use dirty tricks to get you. This one monster uses 7 colors of lipstick with different debuff on the victim. For example, pink for fascination so you can't attack her then purple for mind control so that the party starts attacking each other. I don't want to spoil much, but I think you will like it a lot. There are 5 situations inside the product.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ127859.html
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation   Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 3:08 am

Also the creator of the World of Mindia.
Back to top Go down
xv1532

PostSubject: Re: Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation   Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 3:13 am

Dataslycer wrote:
Also the creator of the World of Mindia.

Yeah, if you like the character Paranon from the game this spin-off work also has her kissing opponent as a main theme. It also comes with a script.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ106751.html
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation   Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 7:34 am

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation   Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 9:22 pm

Quick question, is there a script for both of the games or just the second one you posted? If there is a script that I can translate and read off of, I will definitely buy it!

PostSubject: Re: Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation   Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 8:09 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
Quick question, is there a script for both of the games or just the second one you posted? If there is a script that I can translate and read off of, I will definitely buy it!

Yes, all ネイティファス I have bought so far all have readable text script. I can guarantee it worths the money since it's been years since then and I still found the work impressive. I have merely N4-N3 level Japanese and it is understandable. (I use highlight-to-translate a word one by one as I listen so I can catch up with the dialog easier, as opposed to translating everything to English from the start.)

Also two more works by this circle I recommend which is pink no one-san dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ092338.html  (comes with script) there are 2 situations which is solo and party. In both case she totally dominates with the pink trap room she had setup with pink pheromone and she use pink breath in which the method is by kissing the victim...

The other one is easier to enjoy since it is a CG collections dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ176971.html Texts are embedded in the image, so you will have to be able to search kanji by drawing/searching particles in order to understand. (It's hot) The last situation is a throwing kiss attack as you might have seen from the preview.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation   Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 10:59 am

xv1532 you forgot about this one
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE075300.html
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation   Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 5:09 pm

Downloaded the game, but google translate just sucks... It's so broken that it's hard to understand it at all. At least it sounds really good though, those lip smacks!

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation   Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 8:37 pm

it's not a game you know?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation   Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 8:39 pm

"It's not really a game because it is a voice doujin soft. I don't know where should this go so.. yeah."

xv1532 already pointed this out lol.

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation   Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 11:06 pm

Do we have any sort of video?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation   Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:02 am

Nope, just pure audio.

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation   Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 10:12 am

Zesquid wrote:
Do we have any sort of video?
"voice doujin soft"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation   Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 7:56 pm

Is there any link to download the game please?
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation   Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 9:00 pm

It's not a game, it is an audio file.
Back to top Go down
Kephry

Kephry

PostSubject: Re: Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation   Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 2:45 am

There are 2 types of people on this forum: Those who say "I want" and those who say "It's audio."

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation   Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:46 pm

Lol, you got that right!

PostSubject: Re: Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation   Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation Empty

Back to top Go down

Lip-chan no kiss kiss temptation
Page 1 of 1