Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos in the Tower of Temptation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Salos in the Tower of Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 2:29 pm

Salos: https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t2922-first-character-salos

One day Salos was walking around in a forest and accidentally walked into a dimensional vortex, blacking out. When he came to, Salos was in some town surrounded by a forest. Next to Salos there was a floating orb, with it displaying, "Welcome to the Tower of Temptation. You are now trapped here, until you clear all the stages. Each stage has three quest you need to clear to progress to the next stage. This thing is your orb. It is a universal translator, a storage device, and many other things. You can give it commands, such as, 'Show me a list of quests' or 'Show me my inventory'."

What does Salos want to do?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 2:32 pm

“Show me a list of quest.” Salos says in an unsure tone.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 2:34 pm

The orb shows him a list of quests.

Quest 1 - There is a boss of this stage that only attacks people in the allay ways of this city that you need to beat.

Quest 2 - There is a boss of this stage that lives out in the forest that you need to beat.

Quest 3 - Unavailable

What does Salos want to do?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 2:36 pm

“I’ll do quest number 1. Hopefully it won’t be too bad.” Salos says making a decision.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 2:40 pm

Quest Roll: 26

As Salos begins to look for the first boss, he walks down a alley. As a police officer walks by, she looks down the alley and sees Salos in it. Walking down the alley she yells, "What are you doing here?"

Encounter Start - Police
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 2:41 pm

Salos turns around and sees a police woman. “I’m sorry officer, I’m just looking for someone.” He says in a very polite voice.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 2:46 pm

"Who are you looking for, your buyer?" She says as she walks up to him. "I'm going to need to do a pat down." She says when she reaches him. Starting to do a pat down, she slips a bag of contraband in his pocket. Then going back to his pocket she takes the bag out and says, "Look what I found, I'll have to take you in now."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 2:49 pm

“What’s in the bag? You planted that there.” Salos said glaring at the cop.He focused his energy to summon his shield. He was unsure what her deal was, but he would play defensively. 

(Flameshield)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 2:55 pm

Salos tries to create his flame shield, but still coming back from blacking out, couldn't focus enough create it. Seeing that he was trying to do some thing, the police officer says, "Looks like I'll have take you in by force." while slipping a pair of handcuffs around his wrists.

Flameshield - 29
Handcuffs - 72

Salos: 30 + bind
Police: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 2:56 pm

Salos pulls at the handcuffs trying to remove them. “You have no right to arrest me, you glorified parking attendant.” He said defiantly.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 2:59 pm

As Salos pulls at his handcuffs, the police officer walks up to him and says, "Is that a weapon in your pants?" as she caresses his groin, then backs away when he gets out of the handcuffs.

Struggle - 36
Disarming - 84

Salos: 28
Police: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 3:01 pm

Salos throws the cuffs on the ground. “I’m not that kind of girl.......I mean guy.” He said with an annoyed look at the cuffs. He creates four daggers of flame and sends them at the cop.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 3:04 pm

Salos throws four flaming dagger at the police officer, hitting her and throwing her off balance.

Blaze Daggers - 84,92,82,34 Crit Success

Police:26
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 3:08 pm

Salos decides to give her a taste of her own medicine. He grabs her handcuffs from the ground and attempts to handcuff her hands behind her back. 

(Improve)

(I just had the idea and it’s what I had done in a similar situation in D&D once.)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 3:13 pm

Salos was able to handcuff her, with her not reacting at all.

Improvise: 92 Crit Success

Police: 26 + bind
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 3:17 pm

“Looks like your under arrest, officer.” Salos says with a small smirk. “Tell me why you tried to frame me and I’ll let you leave in peace. Otherwise this may get hot, but not in the way you wanted.” He created a small fireball in his hand to add to his threat.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 3:21 pm

"Not sure what you mean, when you say I tried to frame you" She said straight faced, as she slowly moved her cuffed hands down to her belt, trying to grab and use the keys.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 3:24 pm

Salos could see her reaching down for something, so he made an attempt to grab what she was reaching for.

(Attempt to grab)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 3:31 pm

The police office reacts immediately, stepping in a way that made Salos grab her breast, instead of key, allowing him to have a good feel as she uses the keys to escape the handcuffs.

Attempt to grab - 99 Crit Fail, countered with Caught Red Handed
Struggle - 80

Salos: 26
Police: 26
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 3:35 pm

Salos’s face went red as he accidentally grab her tit. He jumped back looking a bit flustered. He could help but stare at the cop. He did have to admit to himself that she had a cute uniform, something that he maybe looked at for too long.He hoped she didn’t notice as he snapped back to his senses.

He creates four more daggers and sends them at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 3:42 pm

Salos sent a barrage of flaming daggers at her, hitting her with two this time. Seeing that he uses lots of projectiles, she take her pepper spray, and gets him in eyes with it.

Blaze Dagger - 25, 78, 64, 37
Pepper Spray - 68

Salos: 26 + disadvantage
Police: 24
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 3:44 pm

“Damn it.” Salos cursed as he held his eyes, rubbing them to relax them. He creates a gauntlet of flames around his arm and charges where the cop girl was before.

(Burning knuckle)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 3:51 pm

Salos takes an overhead swing at where he thought she was, hitting nothing, but his own knee. Seeing him bent over in pain, she walks up to him, saying, "You have the right to remain silent." as she pulls him into a kiss.

Burning knuckle - 93 Crit Fail
Right to Remain Silent - 54

Salos: 26 + stun + bind
Police: 24
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 3:54 pm

Salos couldn’t move, all he could do was get lost in this cop’s kiss.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 3:58 pm

The police officer continues to kiss Salos

Salos: 25 + bind
Police : 26
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos in the Tower of Temptation
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next