Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos back in Yona Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Salos back in Yona Tower Empty
PostSubject: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 9:55 pm

One day, Salos gathered the courage to return to Yona Tower, wanting to see Mari and try getting lessons from her. When he entered the tower, he saw Mari, who was putting up little resistance, get dragged by Rakau into a elevator that he was never previously told of. He followed them, waiting to get on the elevator til he knew it was empty and riding it to Rakau's floor, where he smelt a familiar scent. He peeked inside the floor to see Rakau, Mari, and Kaori all on the bed in the middle of the floor and over heard Rakau says, "Let's play!", with the other two saying in unison, "What do you want to play Rakau?" Rakau then began to look around the room and spotted Salos, which before he could react, Rakau tackled him to the piles of clothes on the ground, with a pair of her panties landing on his face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 10:00 pm

“I wasn’t expecting to see you again. I wanted to talk to Mari. But hello.” He said shyly from beneath the panties on his face.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 10:08 pm

"Hi! Why are you here?" Rakau says. "Rakau, he just said he was here to talk to me." Mari says as she gently moves Rakau off of Salos and removes the panties from his face, before offering him a hand. Salos sees that both Mari's and Rakau's faces were blushing, along with his feeling the familiar burn of a blush across his face, and made the connection of those to Kaori's scent, who was just waiting on the bed.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 10:13 pm

“Ummmm I’m not going against your organization anymore, so I wanted to ask if you would be willing to teach me to be a better healer.” He said, still having a major crush on her.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 10:20 pm

"Sure, just let me play with Rakau first, I kinda promised her I would. Oh, why don't you also play." Mari says as Rakau jumps onto Salos' back, her head next to his ear, whispering, "Do you want to play?" before staring to nibble on his ear lobe. Kaori is just smiling as she watches what happens.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 10:22 pm

“Sure. What would you girls want to play? Last time she wanted to play hide and seek. I ended up in a clothes pile for a few hours and that had an effect on me.” He admitted.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 10:26 pm

Kaori and Mari both look at Rakau, who is still nibbling on Salos' ear lobe, waiting for an answer to their earlier question. After a while, Mari softly pushed Rakau off of Salos, with Rakau landing on her feet saying, "Let's play dress up."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 10:29 pm

The red look on Salos’s face was deeply red. “Ummmmm I guess that would be ok.”
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 10:34 pm

"Okay, I'll dress those two up and you can be the judge, telling us who looks better. Wait, that won't be fun for you, you won't get to be dressed up at all. Oh, I know, I'll dress those two up and you can be the judge, telling us who looks better, then I'll dress you up like them." Rakau says, Kaori and Mari saying nothing knowing Rakau won't listen to their complaints.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 10:38 pm

“That sounds fair.” He admits with a blush.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 10:46 pm

"Okay, let's begin!" Rakau says as she quickly changes Kaori's and Mari's clothes, Salos catching a quick glimpse of their nude bodies. Kaori was now in a tight tea shirt that clang to her curves and was cut off at the midriff and a pair of sweat pants that were a little low, showing of the silk panties that were previously on Salos' face, while Mari was now dressed like a teacher, wearing a business suit that didn't fully cover her breasts, high heels, and glasses.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 10:48 pm

Salos thought that Kaori was cute, but he couldn’t pull his eyes away from Mari. She pulled off the sexy teacher look in a very captivating way.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 10:50 pm

"So, which do you like more?" Rakau asks as Salos sees the girls examine what they were wearing, with Kaori being completely fine with her outfit, but Mari starting to blush more as she sees what she is wearing.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 10:51 pm

“They both look pretty, but I like Mari’s more.” He admits.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 10:54 pm

"Okay!" Rakau says as she quickly takes the outfit off of Mari and puts it onto Salos, leaving Mari standing there nude and taking a few seconds to realize what happened before covering her privates and chest with her hands.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 10:55 pm

Salos just stood there, looking like a teacher from an erotic fantasy. He was unsure what to even say. He just looked at Mari, blushing.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 11:00 pm

"Do-Don't look." Mari says when she sees him looking at her. "Okay, next round!" Rakau says as she changes their clothes again, Mari now in a very small bikini, which covered near to nothing, and Kaori in a maid outfit with a bunny suit visible under it while wearing bunny ears.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 11:02 pm

“Both are cute, but I think the bunny maid wins.” He said.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 11:04 pm

Rakau quickly puts Salos into the outfit, leaving Kaori nude this time, but it didn't seem to bother her, smiling and winking at Salos when she saw him look at her bare body.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 11:06 pm

Salos blushed as he was dressed as a bunny maid. Once again his eyes say Mari and he blushed.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 11:12 pm

Rakau once more changes their outfits, Mari now only in a towel and Kaori in a sports bra which was too small, giving lots of under boob, and short shorts, that were riding really far between her butt checks. "Rakau, why?" Mari says as she keeps the towel from falling off.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 11:14 pm

“Can’t you give Mari a real outfit and not just a towel?” Salos says.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 11:19 pm

"Fine." Rakau said, taking the towel away from Mari, leaving her nude as Rakau searched for the next outfit that she put Mari into, a one piece pajama that looked like a panda.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 11:22 pm

“Mari you look cute as a panda.” Salos said with a blush. He was glade that Rakau wasn’t dressing him up in anything but the already worn outfits. .
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 11:26 pm

"Is that you saying you like her outfit better?" Rakau asks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos back in Yona Tower   Salos back in Yona Tower Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos back in Yona Tower
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next