Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie Vs Yona Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Charlie Vs Yona Tower Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:28 pm

Charlie found herself in front of Yona Tower, the base of operation of a well-known group of midaras and humans that has been causing all sorts of trouble.

Charlie: 30
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:31 pm

Charlie looks up at the tower and smiles as she walks towards the front entrance "All i have to do is reach the top! shouldn't be THAT hard right?" She closes her eyes annoyed at herself for thinking out loud again
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:35 pm

Charlie walks into a marble-floored entrance with nobody in it, except for a lady with pink and brown hair at the receptionist's desk. The lady sees her and says, "Hiya, I am Mari, how can I help you today?"

Mari: 25
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:50 pm

Charlie looks to her and smiles "Hi there i was wondering if i could speak to who was in charge here? My name is Charlie."
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:54 pm

"Do you have a scheduled meeting with her?" Mari asks.

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:55 pm

Charlie looks at her confused "Um no...I didn't know i needed one. Is there another way for me to meet her?"
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:58 pm

"You could try climbing the tower. Its a dumb game she made where you have to complete a task on every floor, and she will mostly try to fight you if you manage to get to her." Mari tells her.

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:02 pm

Charlie puts her finger on her chin "If i do that i might be able to test myself as well but what if i just get reduced to a puddle by one of the tasks..." she turns to the woman and smiles "I think i'll try her game miss!"
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:08 pm

"Okay then, take this," Mari says as she stands up and walks around the desk to hand her a stone with a pink rune engraved on it, "This will return you to this floor if anything was to or going to happen to you."

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:14 pm

Charlie takes the stone and sets it in her little bag on her hip before nodding to her "so i go to the first floor for my challenge?"
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 3:40 pm

"This is actually the first floor of the challenge." Mari says as she gets up from her desk and walks around it, "And the task is to beat me in a fight. This is the task for every other floor also since our boss is a sadist. Start whenever you are ready."

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 4:23 pm

Charlie look at Mari and gulps pulling out her staff "If i have to fight you then...ok!"
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:44 pm

"As I said, start whenever you are ready," Mari said, waiting for Charlie to make the first move.

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:46 pm

Charlie breaths and tries to use her lightning attack to start it "well let's just say my first move is Shocking!" She smirked at her pun

(lightning bullseye)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:53 pm

Lightning Bulleye's - 16 (Stun - 25)
Disarm - 74

The lightning flies through the air and strikes Mari, who easily shakes the hit off. "So, you're a mage. I guess you need this." Mari says as she thrusts one of her arms forward, strings coming out of her sleeve and wrapping around Charlie's staff, before Mari yanks the strings, sending her staff sliding across the floor.

Charlie: 30 + Disarmed
Mari: 23

(Just from how you wrote her moves, it seems like she needs her staff for magic. Just tell me if I'm wrong.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:57 pm

(she needs her staff for all but her clothing change form change and fireball)

Charlie squeaks seeing her staff fly away "That was just cheap!" as she makes a fireball in her hand

(fireball(
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:04 pm

Fireball - 17
Forced Urination - 8

"See, I find mages kinda annoying," Mari says, slipping past the fireball as she approaches Charlie, "As the doctor in this building, I like being up close and personal." Once Mari got to her, Mari's hand quickly made its what into Charlie's pants and played with her in such a way, Charlie was forced to urinate.

Charlie: 29 + Disarmed + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:11 pm

Charlie whines as she pees herself blushing and holding her shorts "d...did you just make me pee myself!?"
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:19 pm

Forced Urination - 86

"Yep, and I can do it again," Mari says, her hand still down in her shorts playing with her, forcing her to piss herself even more.

Charlie: 28 + Disarmed + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:22 pm

Charlie weakly moans and whines "Please...stop! I not some little girl i don't pee my pants!"
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:26 pm

Forced Urination - 92

"Then why do you keep peeing yourself," Mari says, as she shows she has done enough work for Charlie to continue peeing without Mari even needing to touch her.

Charlie: 27 + Disarmed + Stunned

(I think this move have some sort of magic to it, I remember getting lots of critical with it before)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:31 pm

Charlie whines and weakly tries to stop herself looking like a child "Please...make it stop miss Mari! It's embarrassing."
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:39 pm

Forced Urination - 23 (Actually Rolled 100, but let's say it was 23)

"Just wait a moment," Mari says, and in a few moments, she stopped pissing herself.

Charlie: 27 + Disarmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:41 pm

(aw that feels like cheating)

Charlie whines as she looks down at herself before taking off her panties and using her magic tries to clean them
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:44 pm

Hidden Threads - 65

Mari just stood there impatiently as she waits for Charlie to pay attention to the fight again.

Charlie: 27 + Disarmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Yona Tower   Charlie Vs Yona Tower Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie Vs Yona Tower
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next