Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 7:37 pm

Salos, in one of his many adventures, had been hired to explore an area that recently had an unusual uptick in midara activity. As he searched the forest for signs of midara activity, he soon stumbled upon a large tower that strangely couldn't be seen from a distance. Checking his map, the strange building appeared to be almost in the exact center of the area of midara activity he was investigating. What would Salos do?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 7:42 pm

Salos entered the building, hoping to get to the bottom of the disturbances.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 7:50 pm

Salos entered the tower and walked up a nearby flight of stairs. When he got to the top, Salos was met with a large room. Opposite him was a was a large door glowing with five separate magical seals on it: A howling wolf, a lightning bolt, a snowflake, a flame, and a mountain. There were five more doors scattered around the room, each with a symbol matching one of the ones on the glowing door.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 7:51 pm

Salos decided to enter the door with a mountain on it.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 8:02 pm

Whatever Salos was expecting to be behind the door with the mountain symbol, it wasn't the massive library he actually found. It was a maze of towering bookshelves, and the pyromancer could faintly hear the sounds of someone large moving around within it.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 8:21 pm

“How many books are in here?” he asked himself as he walked through it.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 8:25 pm

After a short while of walking, Salos entered a small clearing of sorts with a few nearby tables and shelves. It was then that he heard the sound of a woman humming, and it was approaching fast. Whoever it was, it seemed that they hadn't noticed Salos yet. The woman rounded the corner, and out of the corner of his eye, Salos spied... a maid?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 8:27 pm

“Hi. Do you work here?” he said, deciding to ask her directly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 8:35 pm

However, as Salos approached the woman, it became clear to him that something was different about her. First, he quickly saw that she was huge, easily seven feet tall. Second, her body was interesting, being plump, large, and extremely soft looking, with huge boobs and a big booty. Her maid uniform fit her snugly like it was a size too small. And finally, her skin was unnatural looking, a deep brown that had an earthy hue. 'Oh! I didn't know we had a guest today!' She said, noticing him and giving Salos a deep bow, showing off the deep valley of her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 8:42 pm

“Hi. I was following the rumors about midara activity and it lead me to this building. Can you tell me more about it?” he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 8:53 pm

She bowed once again before answering. 'Well, this tower is owned by my master, but he's unable to see guests at this time as he is currently locked away in his study with his assistant midara. So my four sisters and I have taken it upon ourselves to safeguard the tower and entertain any guests that come in.' She explained to him with a nod and a warm smile before questioning him. 'And what do you mean by midara activity?' She said quizzically.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 9:16 pm

“Midara have been more active because of something about this tower. I was hoping to figure out what was causing it.” he admits.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 9:23 pm

The maid scratched her head, a pebble falling off of it. 'Well, I unfortunately don't know anything about that. It's true that my master was researching midara, but I don't know any more than that.' She admitted before abruptly smiling at him. 'Well, enough of that. You're a guest in my chamber, and I have a duty to entertain you.' She said, placing particular emphasis on the word 'entertain'. It was quite clear what she was referring to as she stepped towards him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 9:37 pm

“That will not be necessary. I should be on my way.” he said, trying to find a door to leave.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 9:49 pm

Big Beautiful Kiss - 56

Salos tried to get up and leave, but the maid was having none of it.

'Oh? Why are you leaving so soon? What kind of maid would I be if I let a man as cute as you just walk away?' She said as she picked him up and puckered her plump lips. Unable to pull away in time, Salos felt her warm soft slips on his cheek as she pulled away with a loud 'Mwah!' sound.

Salos: 28

Sophie: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 9:52 pm

“If you won’t listen to reason, then I will show you the power I command.” he said as he summoned a fireball and threw it at her.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 10:09 pm

Fireball - 12, Burn - 49

Crushing Embrace - 91

Salos fired off a fireball that hit the maid square in the face, making her stumble back in surprise.

'Ah! Looks like you're going to be a little rebellious, aren't you?' She exclaimed as she shook herself free of the flames.

Salos: 28

Sophie: 28
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 10:16 pm

“Yeah I guess I am.” he said as he summoned a bow.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 10:29 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 68

Assquake - 20, Down - 38

Salos fired off a blazing arrow that struck the earthen maid straight in her boobs, making her cry out in surprise as some stray flames stayed there.

'Well then, we'll just see how long you can act like that before you're begging me to entertain you more.' She said with a giggle, not quite taking him seriously. As if to emphasize this, the maid jumped up into the air and came crashing down ass first, causing a small tremor to ripple across the ground. Salos was unable to keep his footing and fell down as the maid approached him with a grin.

Salos: 27, Downed

Sophie: 26, Burn 1/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 7:11 pm

He groaned as he landed on his ass. He tries to scramble to his feet.

(Get up.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 7:33 pm

Get Up - 57

Falling Rocks - 28, Bind - 9

Salos tried to get up, but he wasn't prepared for what the woman was going to do to him.

As he tried to get to his feet, Sophie fell right on top of him, her big boobs and soft body falling right on top of him, smothering him with her soft, warm weight. 'How are you doing, my treasured guest?' The maid said with a soft giggle.

Salos: 25, Downed

Sophie : 25, Burn 2/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 7:53 pm

He couldn’t help but blush under her. “Can I please get up?” he said, trying to get to his feet.

(Get up)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 8:09 pm

Get Up - 40

Salos asked the maid politely to get up.

The maid smiled and patted his head as he was under her. 'Aww, so cute. Well, of course. I have to do as my treasured guest asks.' She said with a smile as she got up, letting Salos breathe and more importantly, get up. She dusted her apron off a bit as she brought out a feather duster and quickly did the same for the pyromancer.

Salos: 25

Sophie: 24
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 8:34 pm

He couldn’t help as his blush grew across his girlish face. “Thank you.” he said politely.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 8:48 pm

Turn Pass

Crushing Embrace - 66

Salos meekly thanked the woman as she complimented him.

The earthen maid nearly squealed with delight. 'Oh, you're welcome! I love guests that are as cute and sweet as you are!' She said as she scooped up the poor pyromancer into a tight, smothering hug as she shoved his face right in between her big boobies, smothering him as she patted his head and held him nice and tight.

Salos: 23, Bound

Sophie: 24
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next