Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 1:32 pm

Salos meekly tried to free himself of the earthen maid’s embrace.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 7:09 pm

Struggle - 23

Salos tried to wiggle free from her embrace, but Sophie just grabbed him by his head and snuggled in closer, suffocating Salos with her girls as she gave him a soft, smothering hug.

Salos: 21, Bound

Sophie: 24
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 7:12 pm

“Can you please let me go Miss?” he moaned into her chest as he tries to wiggle free.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 7:17 pm

Struggle - 30

Yet again, Salos asked the maid politely to be set free. And like before, she did exactly that, letting Salos breathe after being smothered in her pillowy chest. She smiled at him as he struggled to his feet, saying a polite "Of course. I hope you don't mind if I went a bit overboard there. You're just so soft and nice to hug!"

Salos: 21

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 7:19 pm

“Ummm thank you.” he said blushing more as he looked at her curves and her cute maid outfit.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 7:29 pm

Turn Skip

Mud Pit - 79

Salos blushed as he looked at the woman, his eyes drawn to her adorable maid outfit and wonderful body.

She continued to smile at him, finding his blushing quite cute. "Aww, no problem. You are a treasured guest after all! You're more polite than a lot of the guests we get, actually. I wish more of them were as cute and sweet as you." She admitted, fully aware of his wandering eyes.

Salos: 21

Sophie: 24, Mud Pit 1/3

Last edited by Biscuits_Man on Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 7:33 pm

“I just prefer to be nice and polite when I can be. I prefer talking to fighting when possible.” he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 7:42 pm

Turn Pass
Mud Pit - 9

Big Beautiful Kiss - 28

"I do too! It's not like I can't fight, but I enjoy just chatting and having fun with guests rather than hurting them. But of course, it's not like what I do feels bad, right?~" She said, scooping him up and giving him another large, loving kiss on his cheek.

Salos: 19

Sophie: 24, Mud Pit 2/3

Last edited by Biscuits_Man on Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 7:46 pm

“Ummmm I would like to avoid any more lipstick. I look enough like a girl and I don’t need to look like one any further.” he said blushing. He tried to calm himself and restore his will.

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 7:56 pm

Sun's Blessing - 58
Mud Pit - 94 (attack skipped)

Salos tried to calm his nerves and restore his concentration, but as he took a step back, he fell in a pit of sticky mud on the ground.

"Aww, but that's no fun. I think the lipstick looks really good on you. But if you don't like it, that's fine. I can scrub it off for you!" She said, pointing to the earthy brown lipstick she smeared onto his face. With Salos submerged up to his face, the maid promptly turned around sat her thicc booty right on his helpless face, once again smothering him.

Salos: 17, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 7:58 pm

Salos moaned as he was being smothered under her thick bottom. He meekly struggled to get free.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:08 pm

Struggle - 3

Mud Pit - Continued

All Salos's struggles did was wiggle him further into the mud pit. The big maid's big butt and soft panties continued rubbing and smothering him. "You know, I did say earlier how you were soft. You make a great chair!" She said with a giggle as she wiggled back and forth on him.

Salos: 15, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:10 pm

“Can you please get off my face? I would rather do anything else.” he moaned under her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:19 pm

Struggle - Auto

Once again, Salos asked politely to be let go of the maid's wonderful smothering. And like a good maid, she obliged her honored guest, getting off his face and giving Salos a chance to get out of the mud pit. "Okay then. It was fun while it lasted though. And be careful: anything else might mean a lot of things!"

Salos: 15

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:27 pm

“What do you want to do next?” he said, willing to keep his promise.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:37 pm

Turn Pass

Dirty Kiss - 48

Sophie thought for a second, before giving Salos a bit of a naughty smile. "Well, since my treasured guest is being very accommodating, I think I'll give you another kiss! But not on your face..." She said, bending down a bit, before giving his crotch a wet smooch, coating his pants in her muddy lipstick and making them all dirty.

Salos: 12

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:41 pm

Salos couldn’t help but moan as she kissed his crotch. He looked at his messy pants. “My pants are dirty.” he said with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:49 pm

Turn Pass

Seize'n'Strip - 32

Sophie did a mock gasp at the large muddy stain right on Salos's trousers. "Oh no! I'm very sorry. Please, let me take care of them! I would feel terrible if I didn't!" She said, promptly stripping Salos of all of his clothes, leaving him naked in the library there as Sophie took his clothes from him.

Salos: 11, Naked

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:52 pm

“Ummm I need some clothes. I can’t just stand here naked.” he said, covering himself.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 9:02 pm

Turn Pass

New Maid Uniform - Auto

Salos was a bit chilly without any clothes on, but thankfully Sophie had a wonderful idea.

"Don't worry, treasured guest! I actually have some spare clothes! Just give me a minute..." She said, going behind a bookshelf for a moment. She then came back, displaying a shiny, girly, black and white maid uniform in her hands. "Here we go! I bought this earlier, but it's a bit too small for me. It should fit you just perfectly though~" She said as she stuffed poor Salos right into it!

Salos: 9, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 9:06 pm

Salos couldn’t stop her as he was stuffed into the maid’s unform that made him look even more feminine. He looked like a fleshy little sister to the earthen maid.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 9:18 pm

Turn Pass

Maid Accessories - Auto

Sophie squealed in delight as she looked at Salos. "Oh my gosh! You look so cute! I knew it was a good idea to bring out a uniform for you! Oh, but you need a few more things to complete the look..." She said, brining out a maid hairband and a cute little feather duster, which she immediately put on Salos, making him feel even more like a girly maid.

Salos: 7, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 9:21 pm

Salos took the feather duster and headdress with a blush. He couldn’t help but give a small curtsey like a maid would give.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 9:30 pm

Turn Skip

Maid Courses - Auto

Sophie giggled as Salos tried to curtsy like a maid. "Aww, that's super cute! Here, let me show you how to do that. Just do like me, okay?" She said, instructing him like a big sister on how to curtsy, doing one herself. Despite her being tall and curvy, she curtsied gracefully and beautifully. Salos copied her, the two bonding over being maids.

Salos: 5, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 9:34 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself from following her teachings, slowly learning to become more like her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next