Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 9:44 pm

Turn Pass

Maid Courses - Continued

Salos practiced curtsying until he was pro at it. And then of course, it was time for more maid training. "I'll teach you how to be the perfect maid! Oh, this is so much fun~" Sophie said with a giggle as she instructed Salos on how to clean with his feather duster, making to lean into it and show off his cute butt when he did.

Salos: 3, Femme

Sophie: 24
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 9:49 pm

Salos couldn’t help himself as he started to dust, making sure to show off his bottom to his teacher.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 9:58 pm

Turn Skip

Maid Courses - Auto

Sophie continued tutoring Salos until he was just as good at being a cute maid as she was. From dusting to cooking to cleaning, Salos learned it all, his mind all filled up with thoughts of how to be a perfect, feminine maid. "You're the best student a maid could ask for. Now, what's your name and what job do you have?" She asked, tempting him to answer exactly what she wanted to hear.

Salos: 1, Femme

Sophie: 24
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 10:56 pm

“My name is Salos and I am a maid who wants to serve.” he says with a perfect curtesy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals   Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. The Tower of the Elementals
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3