Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[OOC] Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+3
Mizuhashi
Dataslycer
forest Assasin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

[OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 5:10 pm

Aaaalright long post incoming xD

For Ix:
- Ferro: Kind and brave, sometimes really reckless... reminds her of Dixi, a big brother figure.
- Rachel: A bit crazy for villianesses?
- Yumi: Intelligent and resourceful
- Liselle: Funny, dependable, someone who's company is never boring
- Barachiel: Big, somewhat scary yet noble, speaks too loud
- Robin: Seems smart but slightly gullible, don't let him near Xana
- Prowd & Glen: They make great entrances
- Kathrynee: Tries to act like she don't care about anyone but she's kind
- Jane: Really smart, reminds me of Yumi
- Victus: A pretty good soldier
- Jennifer: Skilled martial artist, similar level to Ferro & Dixi
- Gwen: Manipulative, I won't let her take my friends
- Zara: ...

For Dixi:
- Ferro: One of the few persons who I can actually trust to have my back
- Rachel: Maybe she should focus a bit more...
- Yumi: Beautiful, resourceful, smart, kind, oh boy she has it all.
- Liselle: Actually my first friend and one of the best I have
- Barachiel: Good fighter, a bit loud, but still a great ally
- Robin: I might have to puch some sense into him...
- Prowd & Glen: They sure make great entrances
- Kathrynee: She seems to have interest in my sister Ix, but she says that her heart is kind so I'll trust her gut
- Jane: Really smart and a really good observant, I wouldn't like to have her as an opponent again.
- Victus: He could make a pretty decent opponent, maybe I should ask him to spar sometime.
- Jennifer: The closest to my martial skill level, I really hope she can change and leave Daraku, I really would like to fight her again
- Gwen: I'm going to obliterate this *BEEP*
- Zara: Even if she's my mother I won't let her win

For Xana:
- Ferro: Cute
- Rachel: A bit crazy but cute
- Yumi: For a normal human she has a midara level of beauty
- Liselle: Fun and cute, she's damn adorable and yet really strong one of the few I could fight will all my might besides Adri
- Barachiel: I owe him a big one, yeah that attempt to sacrifice wasn't necesary but I really apreciate it and will remember it
- Robin: Cute and gullible... Mmm...
- Prowd & Glen: I love their sense of drama, their entrances are amazing
- Kathrynee: Actually an interesting fellow, she seems to have a soft spot for Ix... Who could blame her, it's a little cutie
- Jane: Smart, and seems to be interested in Ferro for the way they both look at each other
- Victus: Not really much opinion on him
- Jennifer: Would have been trouble for me, thanks to Dixi she's out cold for now
- Gwen: She's trying to play with my sister's feelings, I wish I could have hit her more
- Zara: Not even my mother will get away unpunished for this

Ugh finished, also two Liselle = Maximum OP
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 5:14 pm

It is more that she feels Jennifer is better suited as the head than Zara.

Also if Liselle copied Liselle, wouldn't that mean nothing is done?
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 5:29 pm

When Liselle copies someone, she can use one of their abilities on top of copying them. Liselle has a copy ability. Repeat ad infinitum.

Any NPC opinions that you want a break down of? Zara and the girl are currently off limits in that regard :p
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 5:31 pm

GWEEEEEEN XD

Also it is really hard to resist Liselle using Shadow Clone Jutsu Razz
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 5:33 pm

I KNEW you were gonna ask that.
I'll do a major post tomorrow with answers to all requested NPCs.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 5:36 pm

What can I say? Liselle was trolling the heck out of her from beginning to end.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 5:43 pm

Also, can I just say how crazy it is that NO-ONE has broken out of Gwen's domination yet? I'm beginning to think she's right about it being impossible.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 5:48 pm

..Liselle as a Ditto?

Also..Robin might have to worry about Xana.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 5:50 pm

Better Xana than Gwen?
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 5:50 pm

Is it? xD
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 5:52 pm

Hey Xana has a kind spot just so you know. >: (
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 5:54 pm

I wouldn't mind a session with Xana Smile
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 5:56 pm

If that's the case, couldn't Xana dominate Robin or Yumi?
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 6:03 pm

That was part of the initial plan but she thought it could have been dangerous and since Ix magic didn't work either she decided to take the easy choice, beat the hell out of Gwen.

Edit: As for the session with Xana ask Anika how it was xD

Edit2: Still my favorite part was the "This conversation is filth. FIIIIIIIIIIIILTH" xD
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 6:16 pm

For Ferro:

- Ix: She's like a cute little sister trying to keep things peaceful.
- Dixi: She packs a mean wallop, but that just means I can trust her to have my back.
- Xana: I enjoy her company. She acts mischievous and teasing, but I can tell she's more mature than either of her sisters.
- Rachel: I...could do without the superhero fanaticism, but I know she means well.
- Yumi: Yumi's brand of social awkwardness can be a bit of a headache, but she's a good person. Also, it's kind of hard to believe she's not a Midara with a face like that.
- Liselle: Just a bit too cocky for her own good, but she's surprisingly adult and keeping Misa and Mina distracted is a big help.
- Barachiel: I don't know how someone manages to shout louder than blazing gunfire, but he manages to accomplish that with flying colors. Also, he's just a bit too accident prone.
- Robin: I literally just met him today and I already have a couple issues. First of all, you're sucking face with the literal BRAINWASHER!
- Prowd & Glen: Prowd helped get me out of a tough spot once and his assistance has been very helpful, but he and this so-called "ninja" seem to have a tough time saving themselves lately.
- Kathrynee: She's a tease, but she's pleasant company, especially now that she's not trying to force corruption down our throats.
- Jane: Smart, clever, pretty, cute, very, VERY huggable. She can cook, she loves books, and I think we started a couple's thing with the word "Hypothetical", and-!
- Victus: I'm glad we were able to save him from death, though I must concede, I don't really have much of an opinion of him as of yet.
- Jennifer: She shows promise and I'd like to save her from the mistake that is Daraku. Hopefully she'll make a turn for the better when we're done with this terrible organization.
- Gwen: I can't stand Gwenivere! She corrupted an innocent angel, mindwiped several people, including civilians, and treats them like dolls and slaves afterwards. I must compose myself, though, else she might take advantage of my temper.
- Zara: She is a horrible example of a mother if she speaks the truth! A mother doesn't force her ideals upon her child, figuratively OR literally! She corrupted Ixana, forced her anger to the forefront, and stifled Xana, Ix, and Dixi's true voices! I know Dixi's just eager to sock her a new one, I just hope she'll make room for a hard iron staff!

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 6:19 pm

Everyone just hates Robin and Barchiel and I feel b a d f o r t h e m.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 6:26 pm

Ferro doesn't hate Barchiel per se, it's just that with how shouty he is and how often he's missed an attack and hit an ally instead, it kinda makes up an important part of one's opinion of him.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 6:26 pm

What have I done...

For Sierra, it is mostly ideology conflict. She doesn't know about Barchiel's tendency for friendly fire since she never saw his fight vs Lasciel or Alter. Right now it is mostly the shadow brothers that are causing that right now.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 6:35 pm

Barachiel: Big, somewhat scary yet noble, speaks too loud
Barachiel: Good fighter, a bit loud, but still a great ally
Barachiel: I owe him a big one, yeah that attempt to sacrifice wasn't necesary but I really apreciate it and will remember it

EJEM
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 6:39 pm

I am slowly hating the dice more and more, I swear. xD

Edit: ....Alright, well....Shh...xD
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 6:45 pm

Liselle

- Ferro: Pretty strong fighter. Makes me realize that I need to become more skilled if I have trouble against him. Also can hold his own in a snark fight.
- Ix: Very kind hearted, though a bit too kind for her own good. Good thing Dixi and Xana are there. And I will support her as well.
- Dixi: Suprisingly cute if given the chance. I wish she believe more in herself. Otherwise I'd have to threaten to tickle her!
- Xana: Beautiful but most importantly she really does know her stuff. I wonder how much knowledge does she have. We should trade notes.
- Rachel: I really wish she isn't so trigger happy. Or trying to be something else instead of herself. Feels that she would achieve more if she did not have the mask.
- Yumi: A kind and beautiful soul outside and inside. Quite speedy as well. Only problem is that she is a bit light weight.
- Liselle: Just a simple slimegirl!
- Barachiel: This guy seems to have his heart in the right place but seems his gear is defective since it should deal more damage than it should.
- Robin: I'm sorry, Robin. I really shouldn't have brought you into this. This is my fault...
- Prowd & Glen: These guys should be good, especially Prowd, but they seem off their game.
- Kathrynne: Only thing I know is that she is involved with Ix.
- Jane: Knows what she is doing and is . Haven't spoken to her much though.
- Victus: He had a malady of a sort. Would like to see what he is like now.
- Jennifer: Her heart is in the right place but things are not so simple. If there is a slight deviation in path, she would have actually been a good
- Gwen: This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was. And they'll never stop singing it forever just because. This is the song that never ends ...
- Zara: What is that cause her view to be so skewed?
- Sierra (no you did not escape notice XD!): Rather curious of why this girl is here. She does know how to keep a low profile though.

Can't do Yumi just yet though since she is dominated x.x
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 6:57 pm

I think Gwenivere is going to have PTSD about that song soon...
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:19 pm

And there she goes again with the tickles xD

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:24 pm

Also I really need a better name for mixed blade... Maybe... Arondight Overload, how does it sound?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:24 pm

Can you elaborate on what does Dixi do again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku   [OOC] Mysteries of Daraku - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

[OOC] Mysteries of Daraku
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next