Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maid for Battle

Go down 
+2
BurningVulcan
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Maid for Battle - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 2:08 pm

Well, that's a bit unexpected...
She's a Wraith, you idiot, or did you just not catch that part!!
Regardless, if Airi was in the Sanctuary, she was probably trustworthy enough...for Midara Ferro to keep the kiss going until she was satisfied. "Breathtaking," he joked when he had a moment to speak.

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 2:11 pm

Pulling away, Airi let out a satisfied sigh. "Wow, for a boy, you have such a delectable essence~"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 2:13 pm

"Well in truth, I did observe Xana a few times and try to replicate her runes and use it in conjunction with my mother's sealing techniques. It is still a long work in progress though."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 2:15 pm

"Thanks, I suppose," he replied. "Feel free to sate yourself anytime." Midara Ferro vacated back into his mind, leaving the dominant personality in control again...who then passed out. Nice job, Midara Ferro...

Anika watched all this and bust out laughing, slapping her knee and falling to the floor.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 2:17 pm

That surprised Dixi "Wait, you managed to apply Xana's runes on your techniques on your own? That's damn impressive Yumi." She praised her, then she looked at Ferro who was out cold and let out a sigh "Ix could you?" "On it." Dixi switched places with Ix and then she started to heal Ferro.

Meanwhile Xana started to burst out laughting as well "Damn that was even better than the innocent teasing from before."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 2:22 pm

As Ix started restoring Ferro's HP, Anika was still busting a gut, quickly putting a trap on it when he began to stir back awake.

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 2:26 pm

Airi just looked at Ferro, an eyebrow raising. "Uh..Are you....you know. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 2:27 pm

As Ferro started to wake up Ix finished healing him "Feeling better Ferro?" then she looked at Airi "You should be more careful, you didn't drained much but he wasn't in a state for a drain anyway." She told the maid more of a friendly warning than anything else "Sorry if I sounded too rough..."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 2:29 pm

"Oh fine...Besides..." She moved closer to Ix, lightly dragging a finger down Ix's cheek. "I prefer girls, anyways~" She couldn't resist the chance to tease.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 2:31 pm

Ferro groaned, "That's good to hear," in response to Airi's preferences. "If I could kill you, I'd probably have done it by now!" This statement was directed more towards his other half. "Sorry, Airi, not you." That final statement more to assure the maid he didn't mean her any ill will.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 2:31 pm

Ix gulped Another one like Kath she thought to herself "A-Anyway, if it's because you really need it I don't mind giving some of my energy but be a bit more careful okay?" She asked trying to hide her slight fluster.

"Damn, that sounds familiar..." Xana said "Oh right, Dixi used to tell me that, hahahaha."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 2:34 pm

That response was expected. Though, he didn't seem to mean her.. "Understood. I do apologize though." She looked back at Ix. "Oh, don't worry. If it's your first time, I'll be gentle~"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 2:38 pm

"You're welcome here in the Sanctuary, I was more referring to this annoying git," he said, holding his necklace up to Airi.
I have a name, you know! Well...just now, but you know what I mean!

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 2:40 pm

"Annoying git? I think he's a funny guy, don't you think Ani?" Xana asked.

"Xana please..." Ix replied to her sister's teasing.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 2:42 pm

"He says he's calling himself Shiro now," Ferro said to the rest. "At your service, ladies~" Shiro popped out to give his greetings to everyone.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 2:45 pm

"Nice to meet you Shiro, the pleasure is all mine~" Xana answered with a grin while Ix simply sighed.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 2:49 pm

"That's it! I'm taking this to Adri!" Ferro shouted, going back to the main room.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 2:53 pm

"Hehehe, I forsee so much fun in the nearby future..." Xana was still grinning thinking on the possibilities.

"And there he goes... Seems like he's recovered already..." Ix said and then looked at Airi "So do you really need to drain people to live Airi?" She asked curious.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 2:59 pm

"I do." Airi sighed, looking up at the ceiling. "It's my burden to bear, it seems."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 3:03 pm

Hearing that makes Ix feel sorry for the poor maid and gives her a hug "It must be tough, but don't worry we are all here to help you, you can drain me whenever you need it okay? Even though I don't know if I taste good or not..." That last part might had sound like a joke from any other person but Ix was really wondering about her own energy taste.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 3:06 pm

A mischevious look made it's way to Airi's face, before she wrapped her arms around Ix, leaning in. "Shall we find out? I'll make it feel real good~"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 3:10 pm

"E-E-Eh!? I-I... I-I guess I did offered s-so..." She was completely red.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 3:30 pm

"Hmhmhmh..Don't worry. I'm quite full." Pulling away, Airi walked off, smiling. It was fun to mess with them.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 3:32 pm

Ix let out a sigh of relief "O-Oh I see, t-that's good then." She says shyly smiling.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 3:42 pm

"Are you sure you want to separate from him?" Adrianna asked Ferro.
"Yes, he's driving me crazy! He keeps making me flirt around and then he gets upset when I yell at him!" he confirmed.
I'm just trying to get you to loosen up some. We've been losing fights again and again the way you're doing things! Maybe if you tried something new or...I don't know...got laid, maybe you wouldn't be such a hardass!"
"ENOUGH!!" Adri shouted, stopping the feud before it could get out of hand. "I can't just split you two up right away, even if I wanted to. Your other half hasn't fully developed yet as his own personality to be self-sufficient enough to function on his own and your mind is still trying to compensate for the piece that split off."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maid for Battle
Page 11 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next