Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid Empty
PostSubject: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am

Test had been on the road for a few days at this point. The path was long between his last visited settlement and the next, and he was feeling a bit weary from it all. Now, the adventurer was walking through a quiet, tranquil forest in the evening. All seemed safe and sound, and no midara could sneak up on him in a place like this. A simple forest trek for Test, at least for now.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 3:03 pm

Test has walked these kinds of lonely roads before. At times he almost longed for a midara to show up and add some excitement to his trip.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 3:06 pm

What Test found after nearly another hour wasn't a midara, but it was a rather luxurious house that bordered on becoming a mansion. There were no signs, but the lights were on and it seemed inhabited. As though it was put there specifically to shelter passing adventurers.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 3:12 pm

Test noticed the building. The idea of sleeping with a roof over his head was awfully tempting. Maybe the manors inhabitants would be willing to host him for the night. The adventurer walked up and knocked on the door. It wasn't likely but he could at least ask.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 3:17 pm

The first knock wasn't met with a response. The second had to wait a short while... but then the doors opened. Inside was a gorgeous maid with short white hair, a curvy body hugged by her dress and thigh-highs, and an immense pair of breasts that threatened to spill out of her top. "Welcome home, master! Do you require a dinner or a bath?" She asked him without hesitation, joy in her voice at the sight of Test.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 3:19 pm

Test blinked in surprise at her reaction. "Um. I was hoping to stay the night if it's not an issue?" He said uncertainty, sticking to his script. A bath sounded amazing now that she mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 3:22 pm

Mind Reader (64) Success, Breast Weakness

"Of course you may stay the night, master! Please, come inside and I'll take good care of you." She said. She held onto his arm and pressed it against her tits that were just as soft as they were large while she guided him inside.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 3:28 pm

"No need to call me master. You can just call me Test." Test assured her. A shiver going up his spine as he unintentionally got a feel of her chest.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 3:38 pm

Mind Reader (37) Fail

"Yes, Master Test!" She said, getting it half-right. "I am at your service. If there's anything you need, please let me know." The maid said to him. Once he was well inside the house, she gave him a deep bow and a deep look into her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 3:41 pm

"T-thank you." Test stammered, powerless to look away. "I'd appreciate the meal and the bath if it's not too much trouble." Test said, swept along by her hospitality and sex appeal.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 3:43 pm

Mind Reader (83) Fail

"Absolutely, Master Test! Let's get your belly full, first. Please, come with me." The maid then turned around and started walking down the halls. Her wide hips bouncing and swaying from side to side as she guided him to the kitchen and dining room.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 3:46 pm

"Thanks again." Test said as he followed. Unsure wether he should broach the subject of wether or not this was ok with the head of the household.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 3:50 pm

Mind Reader (53) Fail

"Please have a seat, Master Test. I'll get your meal ready soon." The maid showed him a seat at a small booth in a large dining room. She gave him another bow and another peek at her enormous breasts before going into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 3:51 pm

Test looked around. Trying to get a feel for where he was and what sort of people loved here. (And trying to get the the maid's tits out of his mind.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 3:57 pm

The dining room was large but empty aside from Test. There were portraits of people he didn't recognize lining the walls. It was a wonder whether or not they were still in this house, or lived in it long ago. It was cozy, but a little lonely.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 3:59 pm

The place felt rather empty. Perhaps that was why the maid was so eager to have guests? He'd have to ask her. Test's stomach growled, reminding him of his more immediate goal.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 4:06 pm

Master and Maid (4) Crit Success

Moments after his tummy rumbled, the maid returned and set a plate of chicken, rice, and green beans on Test's table. "Here you are, Master Test. Please, eat as much as you like, and don't be afraid to ask for anything more from your servant, sir." She said. She bowed before him yet again, and getting another look at the beautiful maid made Test long for something to make him feel less lonely....
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 4:09 pm

Maybe it was because he was a hungry and a bit tired but Test suddenly had a very hard time controlling his libido. He managed to control the initial urge to ask her to dominate him, and downgrade it to something more, reasonable. "You're very beautiful.. Can I see... more of you?" He asked with a blush, shyly ogling the maid as he began to eat. "And can I get something to drink?" He hastily added to try and make it sound less weird.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 4:12 pm

"Oh, I forgot your drink! Please forgive me, Master Test!" The maid darted back into the kitchen, and in a blink she was back with a glass of ice water, a glass of soda, a glass of milk, and a glass of wine. Maybe overcompensating slightly....

Then, she took a few steps closer and slowly took pose after pose. Highlighting her gorgeous face, her wide hips, her plump thighs, her hourglass figure, and of course, her chest. Test found his mouth watering for her just as much as for the food. "Is this to your liking, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 4:19 pm

"Y-yes." Test stammered. His throat suddenly feeling very dry. "H-how many people live here?" Test asked as he slowly are and drank the milk. Trying to use small talk to distract from how openly he was ogling her. Unable to look away for even a second.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 4:24 pm

Master and Maid (92) Crit Success

"A few. They enjoy their privacy, and I have permission to attend to any guests as I see fit. All of their desires and needs, I would see that they're satisfied." The maid answered before leaning closer to Test. "Can I do the same for you, master?" She whispered to him, rubbing her thighs together anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 4:33 pm

"Yes." Test happily sighed. Caught up in fantasies of the maid having her way with him. Too numerous to count. "May I have your name?" He asked. Staving off the moment before he took advantage of her offer.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 4:36 pm

"My name is Nina, Master Test. Now, how may I serve you? I would be delighted to do what I can to make you comfortable here." Nina answered him with smile and curtsy. Her every move drew her guest's eyes back to her body.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 4:42 pm

"Will... Will you join me in the bath Nina?" Test asked, his face increasingly red. It felt wrong to take advantage of her hospitality like this, but he just couldn't stop himself. He'd have to try and find the will to politely turn her down. Anything else would be improper.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid EmptyMon May 02, 2022 4:47 pm

"I absolutely will, Master Test. Let me know when you are ready." She answered happily. She hopped once out of delight, causing a rippling jiggle to go through her ample curves and bountiful breasts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next