Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 5:02 pm

Test's mouth hung open for a moment before he was able to control himself. Well now he'd done it. He needed to try and keep his mouth shut, no matter how much this busty maid appealed to him. "That's f-fine. I-I can bath myself." He assured her. "W-which way is the bathroom?" He asked, hoping if he moved fast he might be able to get out of his own lustful request.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 5:05 pm

Master and Maid (92) Crit Success

"Master Test, I insist that you allow me to bathe with you. Please, follow me. I'll show you to the bathroom." The maid said. Again, she took his arm and wedged it in her cleavage as she guided him down the halls. He may have been trying to move fast, but Nina was faster and knew his desires as well as he did by now.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 5:19 pm

Test shut up and let himself be carried along. The maids assertive insistence that she serve him overpowering his defenses and making him even more attracted to her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 5:20 pm

Before long, they arrived at their destination. The bathtub would more than large enough for the both of them. Nina started the water and made sure it was running hot. Then, she sat on the edge of the tub and started undressing. Starting by slowly peeling off her thigh-high socks.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 5:25 pm

Test stated, awestruck by her cute feet and thick thighs. More and more enamored with the made by the minute.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 5:30 pm

Nina noticed his gaze, sticking out her feet and wiggling her toes as she slowly pulled down her panties as well. "If you wish to play with my body, I insist you do, Master Test. Would you prefer a thighjob? Worshipping me feet?" She asked, making the lewd nature of her service not up to question.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 5:35 pm

"Y-your hospitality is m-more then e-enough." Test insisted. His eyes following her toes as fantasies of hypnosis came unbidden to his mind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 5:40 pm

"But, Master Test, helping you reach paradise is part of my hospitality. If you won't make a request, I'll simply have to serve you until I find your preferences." Nina told him. She started taking off her corset, unhooking it and pulling her arms out of it. However, she let it remain covering her chest and she crossed her legs and rubbed them together.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 5:47 pm

"W-what?" Test said. His attentions torn between processing what she just said and waiting in anticipation for her to take off her top.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 5:51 pm

Master and Maid (25,69) Fail

"It is my duty to service you and help you find pleasure, Master Test. I would love to do so to your preferences." Nina reiterated, teasing down her top and exposing more cleavage. But, her nipples remained hidden for now.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 5:55 pm

This gave Test the strength to compose himself. "Are you a midara Nina?" He asked. Part of him still desperate to see her naked breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 5:59 pm

Master and Maid (11,25) Fail

"Yes, I am, Master Test. A midara that is fully devoted to serving you as you desire. Is that a problem for you, sir?" She asked, momentarily stopping her teasing and leaving her breasts moments away from being exposed to him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 6:02 pm

"Not quite." Test admitted, not opposed to a bit of fun with a midara per se. "It's just that... How do I know you aren't trying to enslave me? A midara living in the forest can be very hard to trust sometimes." He wanted very badly for everything to be on the up and up so he and Nina could enjoy each other's company.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 6:12 pm

Master and Maid (36,40) Success

"Sadly, there's no way for you to know, Master Test. I could wish to have you be my enthralled Master, or I could wish only for you to be taken to paradise by my service." Nina answered before casting away her top and letting her huge, round, perfect breasts fall free. "All you can know for certain is it will feel so good to use my body however you wish. To join me in this bath and clean away all of your tension."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 6:22 pm

Test couldn't resist her offer. Not when her tits looked so full and delicious. "You're right. I'll join you. But afterwards I want to meet someone else who lives here." He told her. Assuring himself that doing so would help him uncover her intentions. He tried not to let his expression and growing erection reveal how much the idea of being her enthralled master appealed to him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 6:28 pm

"Then what are you waiting for? Unless, there's something you'd like me to do to you before our bath? Does it involve my breasts? Or maybe my legs? They're the most common services my other masters request of me." Nina said, beckoning Test closer and subtly swaying her chest from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2022 4:52 pm

Test but his lip and stopped himself from begging her to seduce him. Managing to downgrade his request to something more reasonable. "Can you... Bath me with your breasts." He asked, his eyes following their seductive sway as he undressed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2022 5:40 pm

"I certainly can, Master Test. Please, come right in." Nina finally immersed herself in the water, making sure her voluptuous chest was always within Test's view as she got them lathered up with soap. The sight of them only got more lewd now that they were so slick and oily.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2022 6:29 pm

Test bit his lip as he stepped into the tub. She was so hot. This was going to feel amazing. But he had to keep his guard up until he knew she wasn't going to take advantage of him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:11 pm

Nina hugged Test from behind once he sat in the tub. Her hands rubbed and scrubbed his chest while she pressed her overwhelming girls against his back and moved them up and down in slow, steady motions. They felt every bit as good as they looked, many midara would be jealous of this maid's rack. And all of her guests would lust after it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:14 pm

Test tried and failed to suppress a loud moan. Meekly allowing her amazing rack to scrub him clean as his body longed for her touch.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:37 pm

"That's it, Test. I'll make you squeaky clean with my breasts. You're so dirty after your long travels, I'll need to be extra thorough." Nina cooed to him, putting more pressure into her breast press. After a minute or two of cleaning his back, she got to Test's other side and got to work on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:40 pm

"I-It's fine." Test said, his attempt to dissuade her undermined as his back arched and another moan escaped him. Her breasts quickly overwhelming him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:52 pm

"No, no, no, I insist. I can't have you be even a bit dirty after I'm done with you. Oh dear, even your face is a bit of a mess." The maid told him. She put her hands on his head and guided him facefirst into her lathered up cleavage, giving Test the boobsmothering of a lifetime as she vigorously squeezed and massaged his head between her massive breasts.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2022 9:55 pm

Test closed his eyes and lett her rub his face clean. Each moment between her lubed up breasts a taste of paradise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next