Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptySat May 07, 2022 2:19 am

"I'll be a good boy." Test said, nodding eagerly. He'd agree to anything if it meant he got to feel more of her tits. His whole body relaxing as her words the pleasure of obeying her sank deep into his mind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptySat May 07, 2022 2:23 am

"And good boys get rewarded~ You'll have so much fun here~" The midara chuckled then suddenly gave his cocktail a big, hot squeeze between her boobs. Before Test could finish reeling from having his member crushed in paradise, she started stroking him up and down without easing up on the pressure. The young man's penis was trapped in the fleshy vice without any recourse... except one.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptySat May 07, 2022 2:24 am

Unprepared for the barrage of booby pleasure Test quickly came. Depositing a big load in her cleavage as she squeezed out all his will.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptySat May 07, 2022 2:30 am

"There. But, you can give me one more, can't you, Cutie?" The busty brunette asked him playfully. Even as he filled her bosom with a load of cum, she kept smothering, squeezing, and stroking Test's penis up and down, up and down, up and down. A never ending titjob practiced to leave boob boys hopelessly in love with her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptySat May 07, 2022 2:31 am

"Yes mistress." He sighed, cuming for her again within seconds. He was completely smitten with the seductive brunette and her amazing bosom.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptySat May 07, 2022 2:34 am

"Perfect! Now, if you loved me, you're going to love the boss, too. Wait right here." The midara said, reluctantly releasing him from her breasts and leaving the bedroom. She left Test to bask in the afterglow. Maybe he could still manage a bit of will to do something productive while he was alone. Or, he could be a good boy and wait for the leader.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptySat May 07, 2022 2:35 am

The closest he manages to independent will and action was to clean up a little, pull up his pants, and make himself presentable for the leader.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptySat May 07, 2022 2:39 am

Test found a jaw-dropping sight come to him through the bedroom door. The book described the leader as tall, gorgeous, authoritative, and inhumanely sexy with curves that boggled the mind. Test's mental image of a gang leader like that was the spitting image of Maylene the Queenpin. Her business suit struggling to contain her divine assets just as he remembered her. "Hello there. My girls said they caught a needy, horny boobslut and just had to show him to me. Would you happen to be that boy?" She asked sweetly yet confidently while she closed the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptySat May 07, 2022 2:44 am

"Y-yes ma'am." Test meekly replied, barely able to meet her gaze. He very presence made him feel weak and submissive. A powerful desire to please the leader filling him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptySat May 07, 2022 2:50 am

The Queenpin casually strutted to the bed then sat down next to Test. She crossed her legs and looked at him from his side before continuing. "I've been wanting a good boy to vent my tension into. One that's always up for some fun, one that's always eager to please, one that doesn't mind worshipping me... one that's all mine." She then leaned in and whispered into Test's ear, her hot breath tickling his skin. "Do you want to be all mine, dear?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 11:57 am

Test made a vain effort to resist, but the brunette's command to be a good boy for their leader was still at the forefront of his mind. "Yes ma'am." He meekly replied, already rendered submissive and obedient by her seductive presence.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 2:46 pm

"That's what I like to hear. Lay down." She ordered him, rewarding his correct answer with a kiss on the cheek. Her ocean blue eyes locked with his as she gently pushed Test onto his back.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 2:47 pm

Test willingly lay down. Submitting to the Queenpin.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 3:03 pm

She straddled his waist and started discarding her own clothes, revealing her own majestic and divine curves little by little until she was laid bare on top of Test. Then, she lay down on top of him and affectionately kissed him. The gang leader was being gentle so far, to help ease her new boytoy into his role.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 3:05 pm

Test shivered and returned the kiss. Growing increasingly aroused the prospect of her dominating his body and mind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 3:08 pm

"You're exactly what I've been looking for." The crime lady cooed. She pulled Test up and stuffed his face between her huge breasts, smothering most of his breathing and all of his thoughts. Her hips grinded against his while she whispered into his ear. "You love being my pet, you love me so much. You're going to be my good little boy from here on, and I'll always spoil you rotten." She assured her slave.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 3:26 pm

"Yes mistress." The man moaned as he instinctively worshiped her breasts. "I want to be your mindless, obedient pet."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 3:51 pm

"Of course you do. Who wouldn't?" She asked playfully. Her big boobs gave him plenty of supple, lewd flesh to satisfy himself with. Her womanhood grew closer to his hardening member, ready to invite him inside.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 3:57 pm

Test's answer was to nuzzle her breasts and suckle at her teat. Showing his submission to her with his actions as well as his words.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 4:18 pm

"That's a good boy. You can drink if you want." She purred to him, gently patting his head as milk flowed into his mouth. The Queenpin moved her hips and dropped them onto Test's cock, catching his penis inside her vagina and starting to slowly fuck her new lover into obedience for good.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 4:19 pm

Test's moans never ceased as he hungrily suckled. His hips thrusting against hers as all his lust poured forth.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 4:41 pm

The seductive criminal matched his moans and his thrusting, already adoring how earnest her boytoy was with his desires. Her immense breasts and tight pussy gave him all he could ever want, all he could ever need. Endless lewd pleasure just for being hers.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptyTue May 10, 2022 12:12 am

With each meeting of their hips, each bounce of her breasts. Test felt ever more smitten with the midara's charismatic leader. He wanted to serve as her boytoy forever.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptyTue May 10, 2022 12:40 am

"Cum for me, boy. You're all mine, now." The Queenpin ordered him. And with her intensely erotic body servicing him to no end, it wasn't a command that was easily refused.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 EmptyTue May 10, 2022 12:58 am

Test couldn't disobey such an order even if he wanted to. Instantly cumming for the beauty who now owned his heart and mind. Her powerful sexuality bringing him to orgasm with ease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid   Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Nina the Possessed Maid
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next