Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maid for Battle

Go down 
+2
BurningVulcan
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Maid for Battle - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 10:59 am

"Adri, I don't get it... Why do they have to fight between them?" Ix asked she sick worried now.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 11:05 am

Adri sighed and glared at Zara, snapping her fingers and pulling the mother towards her. "If you'd told someone, anyone, this could've been prevented. I won't tell you how to be a mother, but everything you've done, well...it was wrong!"

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 11:17 am

Anika meanwhile purred delightedly and said, "I never knew how good it would feel to hear those words from you~" she said. "We're going to make you our little pet in no time!"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 2:00 pm

Gweniverre stopped running. She could feel the energy field of the Sancutary disappate as she took her last step. She was outside Adri's reach. And it seemed that Xana must have been delayed. Which left only Ferro behind her, and her little pet a little behind him. She shot a manic smile back at Ferro.
"Oh, I'll stop alright. The question is, do you really want me to?" Gwen asked.

Zara continued to mumble.
"Lina... No... Why..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 2:17 pm

After a period of time that seemed eternal for Ix, she saw the silver portal reappear and after a few seconds Dixi came out of it, well it was more like she had been forced through the portal, she was heavily wounded "D-Damn... it... S-Sorry... mom... I... couldn't defeat... Eris..."

"Defeat Eris? What is going on..." Ix was confused.

"Y-You better don't forget Kitten... I-I'll get ya for this one... Ah..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 2:31 pm

"I look forward to when you can, my little puppy~" Anika said with a smile.
/////
Adrianna sighed and lowered Zara into her arms, the mystic mother giving her a gentle embrace. "You need to think about what you can do to really protect your children, not chase faustian bargains for power."

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 2:32 pm

Ferro stopped in his tracks, staring at Gwen after they'd gotten out a good distance from the Sanctuary. He held his staff tight as he glared at her. "Yes, I want you to..." Her power jolted a bit of his common sense for a moment before he continued. "I want you to pay for what you've done!"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 2:40 pm

Zara began to slowly stir. Her eyes began to close even tighter before slowly starting to open.
"Lina..." She said, before she could awaken fully. As her eyes focused, they began to take on a cool exterior, as if she was locking down her feelings and sealing them away. She didn't say anything as her mind tried to figure out what had happened, what was a dream, and what was real.

"I've paid for my 'crimes'. You, however, still owe me a debt." Gweniverre retorted, as her haze swirled around them.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 2:42 pm

Dixi looked up at Zara with some difficulties due her wounds "M-Mom..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 2:50 pm

"Stop keeping it all in, Zara," Adri urged her, tightening the embrace. "You can't push your daughters away anymore. Not now, not when they're going to such foolish lengths for you. I know you love them just as much as they do you." Small drops fell upon Zara's shoulders as Adri began to shake, upset with not only Zara, but herself, for not managing to try and stop Dixi from making a pact with Themis.
////
Ferro felt his mind start to lose focus, but Shiro chipped in and lent him strength, refocusing their attention. "I owe you nothing!" he shouted, leaping towards her and swiping his staff at the woman. The two were nearing a lake that was quite familiar to Gwen, though, which could give her the opportunity to make her escape final.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 3:34 pm

Gweniverre began to laugh as she got her bearings. To think, Adri had established what Gwen could only assume was a prison for midara right next to her lake.
"Hmm... I suppose not. Or, at least, you won't soon." Gweniverre grinned. She focused her haze to disorient Ferro, to make him lose all sense of direction, as she began to make a dash for the lake. Hopefully, Nimea was still there.

Zara saw Dixi was injured. She certainly didn't remember that happening. She needed more information. She couldn't put them in more danger than they already were.

"What happened?" She asked, her face remaining a blank slate, remaining hardened, even under the witch's tears and the injured look of Dixi.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 3:39 pm

"You fainted and Dixi made a mind link with you, after a while Alter joined in and after a bit longer you three came back, Dixi was saying something about finish what you started..." Ix explained, she was as confused as her mother, she didn't even knew about the pact.

"I failed... I need to grow stronger if I have to defeat Eris..." Dixi admitted.

(I'm holding Xana's side until Azure comes back for... plot reasons xD)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 3:46 pm

Zara closed her eyes again in frustration. This wasn't the worst case scenario, but it was pretty damn close to it. Zara just wanted to shut off the whole world. And if that really happened, it meant Alter was now a servant of Eris for certain.

"Why would you bind yourself to Themis?" She asked, through her closed eyes. "You literally had nothing to gain from it except pain..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 3:49 pm

"Bind?" Ix asked, she had no idea of what was going on.

"I did it for you... I wasn't going to sit around and leave you in that condition, I will set you free mom... I will fullfil the contract, at least look at me when I'm talking to you..." She finished with sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 3:50 pm

"She did it for you!" Adri shouted. "She did it because she loves you!"
///
Ferro had to take a long moment to refocus himself before giving chase again, but as he started to catch up again, he felt himself trip by the edge of the lake. "Oh look at this~ My favorite little lady has finally come for a visit, and with some company too~" A knockout beauty emerged from the waters of the lake, looking upon Ferro and then Gwen. "Gwenivere, it's been too long~"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 4:24 pm

"But... you... It doesn't make a difference! All you've done is make your own situation worse! My situation is no better... You didn't NEED to be bound to her. You... stubborn, foolish, arrogant, self-absorbed..." Zara looked over at Dixi, her eyes watering slightly. "... daughter of mine."

"Nimea. I apologise for coming to you on such short notice. But, I do come bearing a gift for you." Gweniverre grinned, gesturing towards Ferro. "A warrior pure. Just how you like them." Gweniverre laughed. "Have fun. I hope you don't mind if I watch. I promise I will not interfere with your fun."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 4:27 pm

"I don't mind, as long as I get to see you, Lady Gwenivere~ Go right ahead and watch," she said as corrupted spirits from the lake held Ferro down. The water spirit looked him up and down and smiled giddily. "My, it's been so long since I'd seen one like you. Gwenivere, are you sure you wish to let me have him? I don't mind sharing~"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 4:30 pm

Dixi stood up with some difficulties "Heh like mother like daughter right?" She says walking towards her but tripping down.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 4:33 pm

Gweniverre grinned maliciously.
"And deny you half of your pleasure? Now what sort of ungrateful guest would I be if I accepted that? Besides, I believe that my own victim will be joining us shortly. And I did promise him a dance." Gweninverre laughed.

Zara let out a sigh, offering a hand to help Dixi up.
"I suppose there is little point in keeping anything from you anymore. You are now in much too deep for me to keep you at arm's length anymore. But first, I need to know what you know, or at least, what you think you know about the situation."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 4:38 pm

"Thanks mom..." Dixi accepted Zara's help to get up "Hey Ix... Can you go check on the others? I'm worried about them, with Gwen's haze going loose."

"B-But..."

"Please Ix."

"Fine, I'll be back to heal you as soon as I have checked the others..." She said while leaving the room.

"Much better now... I don't want Ix to worry too much, don't know if you noticed but she has no idea of what happened..." She then took a sit close to Zara "Well, as far as Themis told me, my... our part of the contract is to get rid of chaos, bringing order and of course taking down Eris..." She started.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 4:43 pm

"Very well, though I must insist you at least leave him with something just in case," Nimea urged her as the water spirits started to drag Ferro towards the lake. "Do your wondrous mind tricks. It's best to be cautious, after all, especially after Daraku's misfortune as of late."

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 4:44 pm

Ix will find Yumi has finishes her ritual had have manage to calm down most of the midaras within the hllway tha Gwenivere escaped. There is still remnants of the energy within her that causes her to illuminate a bit.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 4:46 pm

"Yumi are you okay? Did the haze affect you?" She asked concerned, she seemed to be okay but you never know.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 4:49 pm

Adri headed off away from the house, waving to the others. "You all stay here, I'm going to fix what Gwen's done." She pulled her magic stylus out and started etching several highly detailed complex runes through the air, carrying them along with her and spreading them out all across the forest, group by group of Midaras calming down and returning to normal.

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 5:02 pm

"Briefly, though I think I resisted, probably due to my previous experience with Gwenivere. The others here I had to remove the haze from their mind...Robin though continue to pursue even after the ritual of cleansing. She have implanted something in his subconscious." She frowns as she recall how the minder used that phrased to command Robin even before her power started to operate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maid for Battle
Page 29 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next