Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No Strings

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

No Strings - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 8:34 pm

"How long? How long have you been without family?" Orianna demanded, somewhat childishly. "You're only human, I have to live with a immensely prolonged life! My mom, my aunt, I've had to live without them for centuries!" Orianna shouted, tears falling from her cheeks (And mine too, Jesus Christ!)
Alice felt her chest tighten hearing the anguish in her niece's words and her sobs. She wanted desperately to be there for her, she truly did, but Dixi was so adamant with her stance.

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 8:39 pm

Dixi felt a light tug on her sleeve which actually turns out to be Maybelle with a pleading look at her as she stares with a doleful look. "...umm...can you give Orianna and Alice...a bit more time...please? They have not seen each other so long...please?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 8:42 pm

The alraune plea made Dixi think for a bit "I suppose... If it's only a little longer and not forever... I can allow that..." She couldn't say no to those eyes, those eyes were similar to Ix's but even more innocent and pure.

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 8:50 pm

"Dixi...I'm sorry that I've had to use your sister's body," Alice cut in. "Ix has been willing to allow me more time herself. And I must apologize, but I'll be taking her up on her offer, just a bit longer. Please understand." She looked to Orianna and gave a melancholic smile. "After hearing your words, I...I don't want to go just yet. I can't!"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 8:52 pm

"It's okay, you seemed to be trustworthy, if you weren't you could have used her body to your advantage and still you didn't..." She then turned to Orianna "My apologies Ms.Orianna for being so stubborn..." She apologized to the vampire.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 8:52 pm

Dixi's acceptance transform Maybelle's sadness into joy as she smiles brightly that causes a bit a warmth and fuzziness within Dixi. "Thank you!" Orianna gets to spend a bit more time with her aunt!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 8:54 pm

"Thank you, Maybelle, for supporting me," Orianna said, wiping her tears away. "And you, Dixi. I'm sorry for being so harsh and I thank you for your understanding."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 9:03 pm

Dixi negated with her head "It's okay... I was being selfish, I should have think about how you felt, seeing your family after so long..." She looked at Maybelle "You might had been without family, but you have really good friends." She added while starting to feel warm and fuzzy She really is like Ix, I bet they would get along really fast. she thought to herself while chuckling.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 9:16 pm

"Once again, I'm sorry to have to use your sister like this, Dixi," Alice said with a bow. "I promise no harm will come to her, swear on what's left of my soul."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 1:43 am

"No problem, Ix seems to really trust you, so I'm doing the same." She replied with a slight smile "And again, sorry for not trusting you before... I was pissed off for what happened with Marie..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 11:24 am

"I understand completely," Alice told her. "I promise to not take control too often, though I would like some extensive time to spend with my niece."
Orianna smiled at Ix, a bit weirded out that she'd have to do this without Alice's body proper to look upon her aunt with. "Maybelle, would you like to join us?" Orianna asked her alraune friend.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 11:26 am

Xana who had been silent for a long while finally spoke her mind "What if I could give you a way to stay on this world without possessing someone?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 11:29 am

Alice raised her head to this and tilted Ix's head in response. "What do you mean?" Alice asked.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 11:31 am

"I can bind your soul to an object,as long as that object exists you can take corporeal form or spectral from whenever you wish." Xana explained.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 11:36 am

"I don't think my spirit will hold like that, I did mention I am merely a small part of my soul," Alice pointed out. "It won't work, I'm afraid." She knew a thing or two about magic and the supernatural.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 11:39 am

"Do I have to remind you of my condition? Of Ix's condition? Being a vampire, I'm pretty sure you do know your part of that kind of stuff, but I do know mine too, haven't you realized? Unlike me Ix shouldn't be able to keep her own body outside the Sanctuary, and yet here she is... you know why?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 11:46 am

"Because her's is a still-living soul," she calmly argued, shutting the idea down. "That's something you seem to forget, Ms. Xana. I've noticed you and your sisters' conditions, and while its a similar enough scenario, it's not the same. You all are still alive and healthy and your own respective consciousness have clearly had time to develop into their own separate spirits. I appreciate the suggestion, but it won't work."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 11:53 am

Xana negated with her head "Look around, this place has a energy similar to the Sanctuary, do you distrust me that much? If it works you'll have your own body as long as you remain on this castle, if it doesn't work you will return to Ix's body." She explained.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 12:01 pm

"Or I could fade away into the afterlife and never get to see my only family, my friends, or the people who have helped me get here," she said to Xana, gesturing to her and the rest of the group.
Adrianna cleared her throat and took attention to herself. "Xana, as much as I'd love an alternative, she's right. With only a fraction of her soul, her state of being is unstable."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 12:09 pm

"Fine, fine, I'll drop the idea." She said shrugging.

"Anyway, what do we do now?" Dixi asked when she had to grab her arm, sudden pain running through it "G-Give me a break..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 12:50 pm

"Dixi, are you alright?" Adri asked the girl, holding an arm out offering help.

"Perhaps you could all stay over for the night," Orianna suggested. "I'd be happy to have all of you as my dear guests!"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 12:54 pm

"Yeah... I'm fine..." She didn't wanted to talk about it, Adri didn't knew about the pact or at least that is what she wanted to believe, but what she didn't needed to know was about the chains binding her "That's very kind ms.Orianna, we gladly accept." She says smiling.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 1:02 pm

Adri saw through Dixi, but elected to remain quiet about it for now before nodding her head and saying, "I appreciate the invite, but I shouldn't linger too much. Besides, you know Theresa doesn't like me."
"Ah, yes, of course," Orianna said smiling half-heartedly.
Marie looked between Orianna, Adrianna, Alice, and Dixi before slowly raising her hand. "I-I would like to stay the night too..."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 1:17 pm

"Thanks for the offer but I'll go back with Adri to the Sanctuary, have some work to do." She replied shrugging "Pss Adri..." Xana whispered "What is wrong with Dixi? She's been acting weird since all that business with Alter but everytime I ask she says she's fine." She asked.

"Then it's the three of us." Dixi added.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 1:22 pm

Marie nodded and Orianna smiled at them. "Very well, I'll have some rooms prepared for each of you! See you again, Adrianna. Do visit again sometime~"

"Of course, Orianna," Adri said, holding out the teleportation stone for the returnees to hold.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Strings
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next