Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No Strings

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

No Strings - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 5:43 pm

Maybelle's leaves and petals shut over herself from embarassment from the teasings.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 5:48 pm

"Oh Alice welcome back." She welcomed the vampire "How did the catching up go?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 6:07 pm

"Sorry, I overheard the offer of food and couldn't help myself," she said. "I've already given my order, so I'll be off!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 6:08 pm

"Hey Alice, could you let Ix in control for a moment? I think she would get along with Maybelle, it will be only a moment." She asked her.

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 8:45 pm

"Oh, of course!" Alice obliged and retreated into Ix, letting her shine through.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 10:36 pm

Ix noticed she was back im control a few seconds after the change "H-Huh? S-Something wrong?" She asked.

"Not really, just wanted you to make friends."

She was talking about Maybelle who was shily hidding behind her petals "H-Hi... Nice to meet you... I'm Ix, thank you for helping convince Dixi to let Alice stay in ny body for a while.." she introduced herself and gave thanks for her support in the argue from before, for some reason Maybelle's shyness triggered hers.

Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 8:14 pm

Maybelle peeks from behind the leaves and petals before waving meekly. "...Umm...h-hello. Y-you're welcome. Family...is important" She smiles shyly though stillpartially hidden due to still being embarassed.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 8:19 pm

Ix nodded in agreement with Maybelle "T-Those petals are really pretty..." Ix said scratching her cheek trying to start a conversation.

"This sure feels akward..." Dixi whispered to herself, both of them were acting really shy.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 8:37 pm

"....-t-thank you....I try to...take care of myself." She pauses. "...the garden too...the same way..." Maybelle's sentence does seem to be rather spaced out.

She doesn't hear what Dixi said but does here her murmur, turning towards her with a curious look.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 9:04 pm

"I can see that... The gardens are really pretty... One can see the love of those who take care if it... I bet Ms.Orianna is a great person too..." Ix continued, she was starting to open and felt less embarrased.

Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 9:16 pm

"...she is...she found me in her garden...when I was lost...I was scared for a bit because I was attacked a lot...by midaras and hunters...before I arrived..." She recalls the experience with heavy sadness tone within her voice and the sadness almost seems to extend outward as well.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 9:17 pm

"That's... That's terrible Maybelle... Thank goodness Ms.Orianna found you... " She felt really sad for her, she wanted to give her a hug to comfort her, but she didn't want to scare the poor alraune.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 9:48 pm

"I was scared of her...at first...but she just talk to me...and I like her garden..." She smiles a bit but still remaining were she is. Sadly Maybelle isn't really ready for a hug other than Orianna and Theresa. It takes a while for her to be more comfortable with others.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 1:34 am

"I'm glad you found your place Maybelle, the castle sure looks like great place to live in." She replied.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Strings   No Strings - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Strings
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11