Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kaonashi

Go down 
+3
BurningVulcan
SoloWingPixy
Frogg
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Frogg

Frogg

Kaonashi  Empty
PostSubject: Kaonashi    Kaonashi  EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 7:33 pm

Kaonashi  Kaonashi.full.1628716

Appearance:
A petite, tall spirit of varying translucency depending on how she whims it, ranging from completely opaque to almost see-through. Her entire body is composed of varying shades of pitch black; The only other colour on her body being the bright white mask she wears, and parts seen on her traditional clothing. She lacks humans facial features, with the exception of a mouth, but it would be difficult to tell at first glance. Her unusually long hair obscures her face (Or lack thereof) and falls a decent ways lower than her waist.

Bio:
Wandering too far from her home, the spirit world, this lonely, diffident apparition finds herself constantly developing short lived obsessions with humans as she observes society from the sidelines, intrigued and bemused. Constantly offering them gold (Which she has an uncanny ability to produce at will) and gifts in a confused idea of what love is, her lack of understanding often leading to disappearances or danger for those she falls for. She usually finds herself preying on generous or selfless people, the kindness being foreign to her, leading to an unusual desire to reward them for such acts with overwhelming amounts of gold and companionship.
Her lack of understanding to how human society, and humans themselves, function as a whole has also led to her taking notes from midara in the ways of becoming intimate with the people she "loves".

Abilties:

/Passive/ Object of Obsession:
As the fight continues, Kaonashi gradually becomes more attached to the opponent, becoming captivated by them. The closest comparison would be to call it a crush, but she still hasn’t entirely grasped that concept.
Every eight turns, she gains a 0.5 damage increase to all attacks.

Gratuity:
Holding out her hands in a cupping motion, Kaonashi seemingly conjures a small pile of gold that slightly overflows from her palms. Offering this up, the gift will be rejected/resisted should the roll fail. If it succeeds, it will be taken with.. Seemingly no reprimand. Gratitude, if anything.
Deals 1 damage, and all of Kaonashi’s attacks will deal an additional 1 damage until the opponent spends a turn returning the offering.

Ethereal Embrace:
Kaonashi awkwardly embraces the opponent, hugging them against her surprisingly warm body. Gently swaying, she closes in, lightly pressing her lips against theirs in an affectionate kiss.
Inflicts bind, dealing 2 damage per turn until the opponent can break free. Unaffected by buffs.

Unearthly Presense:
The opponent suddenly finds themselves freezing in place, unable to move as Kaonashi longingly stares at them. During this window, she casually strips the opponent down as if it were customary.
All of Kaonashi’s attacks deal an additional 1 damage until the opponent spends a turn putting their clothes back on.

Obscure:
Kaonashi briefly turns herself into a semi-see through state, hiding in plain sight as per her usual, even back home.
The opponent’s next attack will require 2 rolls to succeed, and Kaonashi’s next will require 2 rolls to fail.

Displacement:
Guiding the opponent by the waist, their lower half phases into Kaonoshi’s body, ensnared within her. The strange feeling of her almost Liquid-esque body captures their sense as their crotch is assaulted with pleasure from all directions, before being gently released.
Deals 4 damage.

Intangeble Sensation:
Slipping behind the opponent, Kaonashi hugs them against her body, reaching around with an arm to tease their crotch while she curiously toys with their hair.
Deals 3 damage.

Spiritual bond:
Holding the opponent in a blissful kiss, she gradually saps their energy before eventually releasing them
Deals 2 damage.

Otherworldly Relic:
Kaonashi  Latest?cb=20120724140058
Kaonashi insists on giving the opponent a set of strange red tokens with abnormal symbols on them. They're apparently valuable, but probably won't be of much use in this life.
Doesn't deal any damage, but halves the time until object of obsession procs.

Finisher:
Spirited Away
Kaonashi briefly undoes a strap on her clothes, dropping them entirely to fully express her feelings toward the opponent.
Sapping away the last of their will to fight with her full body, she brings them along back to the spirit realm for what she perceives as a more permanent relationship, with unforeseen consequences and risks should they reside there too long. Contrary to her appearance, Kaonashi is hardly a monster, and won't hold them there against their will for too long, especially if it endangers them.

Last edited by Frogg on Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:53 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Kaonashi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaonashi    Kaonashi  EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 7:50 pm

First Psycho Mantis, now this...Damn it all, why are you so good at making these horrifying, incredibly un-sexy characters into genuinely good profiles? Tell me your secrets!

Bah. Well, either way, I can't wait to see how this one turns out.

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Kaonashi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaonashi    Kaonashi  EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 8:44 pm

Hey, thanks!  Surprised
ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˢˡᵃᵛᵉ ʷᵒʳᵏᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ʷʳᶦᵗᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵃˡˡ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉ

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Kaonashi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaonashi    Kaonashi  EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 9:21 pm

Ooo~ Color me interested once more, Frogg! I'd love to fight her when she's finished.

Warrior of Darkness

Kaonashi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaonashi    Kaonashi  EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 9:43 pm

Same here.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Cyberstrike

Kaonashi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaonashi    Kaonashi  EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 3:16 pm

Mind if I have James fight her?
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Kaonashi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaonashi    Kaonashi  EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 4:49 pm

I want to face her ! I'm serious about it!

Jello

Jello

Kaonashi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaonashi    Kaonashi  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 3:22 pm

Oh, isn’t this from Spirited away? Cool.

Never thought I’d feel this way about a character that used to genuinely scare me, but it’s a welcome change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaonashi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaonashi    Kaonashi  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaonashi
Page 1 of 1