Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro vs TAMA

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro vs TAMA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs TAMA   Ferro vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 3:12 pm

He groaned once more, looking her in the faceplate. "I'm going to give you one more chance...Stop being the dumbest robot in the world and let me help you...Or I'll dismantle you myself!"
-Persuade-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs TAMA   Ferro vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 3:23 pm

Persuasion: 89

TAMA didn't payed attention to Ferro "Inquiry: Why would you dismantle this unit? I'm here just to pleas- BZZT DOMINATE YOU INTO SUBMISSION!" Ferro heard something opening, like a vaccum, he looked down and saw how TAMA just created a solicon vagina

Silicone Vagina: Autohit

While holding Ferro with one arm, she used the other to rip apart his pants "Suggestion: Just relax and let me DOMINATE you." Then she sucked Ferro's penis in and started to make him feel the soft, rubbery interior while pushing Ferro's head into her breasts.

Ferro: 23 Willpower - Bounded
TAMA: 8 Stamina 
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs TAMA   Ferro vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 3:29 pm

Ferro moaned as she pulled him into her wonderful sili-clit, feeling a small part of him content as she pushed his face into her tits. "You feel...wonderful...But..." He wrenched himself, trying his damndest to push her away. She'd just exhausted her final chance.
-Struggle-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs TAMA   Ferro vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 3:35 pm

Struggle: 98

Ferro managed to push TAMA away from him, so hard that she hits the floor, "Warning: ERROR, ERROR, System failure..."

Ferro: 23 Willpower
TAMA: 8 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs TAMA   Ferro vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 3:38 pm

"You should've taken my offer," he stated. "Looks like I'll have to take you to him in pieces." Ferro picked her up off the ground and threw her into a combo.

-Fleet Combo-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs TAMA   Ferro vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 3:43 pm

Fleet Combo: 98, 86, 88 - Critical Carnage

And that was it, before TAMA could even react, Ferro strucks her down with a combo, breaking her into several pieces "WarBZZTnig: CritBZZT damageeeeeeeee..." Then TAMA stopped working.

Ferro: 23 Willpower
TAMA: 0 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs TAMA   Ferro vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 3:45 pm

Ferro sighed and set down a bag, collecting as many of her smaller pieces and dumping them inside, before picking up her main body and lifting her over his shoulder. "Alright, let's get you fixed up..."

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs TAMA   Ferro vs TAMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 11:37 pm

Ferro gave an old acquaintance a quick call before having to carry TAMA into town, doing his damndest to ignore her giant tatas and tantalizing Love Me Milk. Eventually, he arrived at a garage with one brunette woman with wearing a crop top and fiddling with several mechanical parts. "Oh, you brought her in. Go ahead and set her and her parts down, I'll see what I can do with her."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs TAMA   Ferro vs TAMA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro vs TAMA
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2