Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Out of Order

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Out of Order Empty
PostSubject: Out of Order   Out of Order EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 5:54 am

Darkness, darkness was all the white haired girl could see, as she floated alone in the dark and cold void, she had been defeated, after all of her attempts, she couldn’t defeat those annoying adventures, not only that, she wasn’t only defeated, she had been humiliated and then her entire being had been vanished from existence, but still… She was in this strange void.

“Where… Where am I?” She tried to move but she couldn’t, she couldn’t even feel her body, everything was black “Oh right… I lost… And that bitch vanished me from existence…” Alter resigned, she stopped trying to move, what was the point anyway? It was then when she heard a voice “Oh my, what a strong soul we have here.” It was the voice of a woman, Alter couldn’t see anything, she tried to locate the origin of the voice but it was useless, she couldn’t even turn her head anyway “Who are you?” She asked, the voice let out a giggle before starting to talk “Who am I? That isn’t important right now dear, hmm? I feel the power of Order inside of you, how interesting…

The power of Order… That damn power she was born from, the power her mother used to fuse all the pieces together and ended up splitting it even more… Now, free from the effect of that power she could see how she was only had been used, like a tool and now she was discarded “Yeah, sure the fucking power of Order… I had my fill of it, it only brought me humiliation, defeat and now I’m trapped in this weird place, talking to a voice that is probably only a piece of my imagination…” The voice giggled once again “A piece of your imagination you say? Oh but dear Lina, I’m very really, I have been watching the world from this void since I was trapped in here, just like you my soul was too strong to be eradicated.” Alter started to wonder about that, her soul was too strong? She was just another piece of a broken girl “Strong soul? I’m just a tool used and discarded by my so called ‘mother’” She replied “A piece of the broken soul of a girl… Just existed to be used so my mother could complete her damn goal…” She added, the tone on her voice showing her resent against those she met before her demise and against her mother.

The voice stayed quiet for a bit before she talked again “Oh? But you haven’t noticed?” Alter was starting to get angry “Notice what, exactly?” the voice giggled “Your mother is bound to the avatar of Order, that’s where that power came from, and so, she’s being forced to do her bidding.” Alter wasn’t sure if she could trust the voice but… If this was true… “So what you are saying is that she’s some kind of hostage?” she needed to know, if this was true, then all her suffering… She would make that avatar suffer in the same way “Well, she is, so you could say that she’s to blame for what happened to you as well…” she said giggling “But you shouldn’t try to fight her with the power of Order you possess, after all is HER power, you wouldn’t even be able to scratch her.” It was true, her very existence was born from her “I had my fill with the Order bullshit…” “If you are tired of Order… Why not try Chaos, hmm?” Chaos? It could be a possibility, the avatar of Chaos… She had been a friend of her mother for a long time, or at least that’s what she had heard “So you are saying that with the power of Chaos I can have my revenge?” “Indeed, but first, you need to get out of here, I can feel that your power and anger are creating a crack on the wall of this void but before you leave, let me give you a gift.” A gift? This was starting to sound suspicious, what would she gain by helping her… But for now, Alter decided to ignore it.

A light started to fill the dark void, soon, Alter found herself standing up, being able to move as a light of ball started to descend towards her, surrounding her, when she opened her eyes, her outfit had changed and she had three blades “What is this? What have you done?” She asked, slightly suspicious “As I said, I gave you a gift, you clothes were a mess and you needed a weapon, those blades will answer your will and will tear your enemies apart.” She explained, as Alter grabbed the hilt of the blades, she could feel their power as well as she felt like she had been wielding them for her whole life, she felt like they were extensions of her body “And what’s to you on this? Why help me?” “Simple, let’s just say… I have a few unfinished business with the avatar of Order and with someone else, doing this, at least I can have my revenge against Themis.” Her explanation sound sincere, not a single sign of lying “Very well, let’s assume I believe you, for now, how do I go back?” She asked, sheathing her new blades and not paying too much attention to her revealing new outfit, not that she minded too much, she had midara blood on her veins so this kind of clothes wasn’t something that could fluster her, the voice waited until the white haired girl put her blades away “You need to focus your power, use your anger and your rage, break the wall and force your way through.”

Break the wall using her anger and rage? That was easy, Alter started to gather power, the walls of the, now white, void started to crack, the place shaking until it finally broke making a giant hole, through it, Alter could see a place she was familiar with, the place of her defeat, Daraku’s Castle, she started to walk to the hole when the voice talked to her one last time “One last warning, if you intend to kill Themis, you must know that, being born from her power, once she dies, you will die with her and that time, you won’t be coming here or going to the other world… Your entire soul will vanish from existence, and there is no way around it.” She heard the voice warning but kept walking to the exit “I don’t care, as long as that bitch pays, I don’t care dying with her, I will sever Themis’ head, even if it’s the last thing I do, after all, my existence is nothing more than the one of a fake, just a faker, nothing more.” With that she left the void, returning to the normal world, once she was alone, the voice laughed, not a giggle but a really sinister laugh “Everything is going according to plan… Once Themis is gone, I will recover the power that is rightfully mine and then I will have my revenge against that human…”

Back at the castle, Alter felt a clash of powers, some of them she knew too well, her other self and her friends, the other power was insane, the first thing that came to mind was that said power belonged to her mother, she headed in the direction of the clash using the ceiling beams, once she arrived at the room, she could see a little girl observing the battle and down below, her other self and those annoying friends of hers and her mother, the assaulting party was fighting dark versions of herself, she couldn’t avoid to make a face of disgust when she saw her corrupted form, with that she walked to the girl, she needed her if she was to have success on her revenge, and so, the journey of the faker began….
Back to top Go down

Out of Order
Page 1 of 1