Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Morgan Le Fay - Fate/Grand Order

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amord

Amord

Morgan Le Fay - Fate/Grand Order Empty
PostSubject: Morgan Le Fay - Fate/Grand Order   Morgan Le Fay - Fate/Grand Order EmptyMon May 15, 2023 1:45 am

Hello! I've been a longtime lurker of the forum, I decided to share a little edit that I made. I will be providing sources for the original artist, where to find their artwork, and so on. I don't particularly know if this is allowed or where this would go, but if I've stepped on any toes here, I do apologize.

The character is Morgan Le Fay, from Fate/Grand Order. The fanart is from "torayotorayomonekonouchi", who can be found on Pixiv and Twitter.

The original series of images can be found on Danbooru, simply search for their name, without quotations. Be advised that Pixiv and Danbooru both allow adult artwork. Please browse at your own discretion.

But now to the main course! The edit that I made -- note that I claim no ownership of anything within the image:
warning, huge animated gif:

I hope you find it to your liking!

Last edited by Amord on Mon May 15, 2023 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a typo)

kissfan likes this post

Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Le Fay - Fate/Grand Order   Morgan Le Fay - Fate/Grand Order EmptyMon Jun 05, 2023 9:45 pm

Me likey
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Le Fay - Fate/Grand Order   Morgan Le Fay - Fate/Grand Order EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 8:22 pm

Wow, you weren't shitting when you said "huge"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Le Fay - Fate/Grand Order   Morgan Le Fay - Fate/Grand Order Empty

Back to top Go down

Morgan Le Fay - Fate/Grand Order
Page 1 of 1