Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)

Go down 
+2
BurningVulcan
PieForPi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 10:49 pm

Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) 200px-Th105Reisen

Post Gangyaru-ification:

"You've already gone mad!"
Appearance: A woman with long lavender hair, clad in a white suit shirt, red tie and knee length skirt. On top of her head are two long white rabbit ears and her rear has a big bushy cottonball tail. Her most striking feature, however, is her eyes. Deep pools of red, one could get lost in their gaze and never found again.

After being 'cured' by Charlotte, Reisen's eyes have turn a bright pink color.

Description: At first glance, she's a skittish push over, but when in actual danger she becomes a fierce combatant   This is because she is actually a veteran of the Lunar Army. Eventually, the stress of war became too much for her; she abandoned her duty and fled from the moon to the planet down below. She deeply regrets this, but can't bring herself to go back.

Now, she just wants to carve out a peaceful life for herself. And, apparently, the locals do that by seducing humans? Well, she guesses the Lunarians referred to this place as the "Impure Land" for a reason.  

When in Rome, right?

Abilities:

Lunar Eyes (Passive): "Huh? Is something supposed to be there?" Reisen's eyes can not be fooled. She can see through most illusions without ever realizing they're there. (Reisen is unaffected by any attacks involving Illusions)

Survival Instinct(Passive): "I won't fall here!." You can take the bunny out of the army but you can't take the army out of the bunny. When pushed to her limit, Reisen's years of combat experience take over as all she thinks about is her own survival. (Once Reisen is reduce to 1/3 of her max Stamina, then Stamina attacks against Reisen are treated as Disadvantaged, requiring two successful rolls instead of one. If Reisen tries to run while Survival Instinct is active, her Flee roll is Advantaged, gaining a second chance to succeed.)

Beast In Heat(Passive): "This feels... amazing!" When Reisen's will begins to falter, she becomes "tainted" by the ambient magic of this Impure Land. She becomes overwhelmed with Lust and desperately begins to seek release.(Once Reisen is reduced to 1/3 of her max Willpower, all Willpower attacks against her are treated as Advantaged, having a second chance to succeed. In return, all of Reisen's Willpower attacks deal more damage. While Beast In Heat is active, Reisen is both unable to use Multiplying Like A Rabbit and is unable to Flee.) Locked Indefinitely

Lucent Masquerade (passive) - When Luna went into Reisen's head to help purify her of her corruption, she left behind a fail safe. When Reisen's Will is in danger of breaking, copies of the runaway moon rabbit will form to aid her.  (If Reisen drops below 1/3 WP, 2 illusions of her will appear. Enemies randomly attack one of the Reisens and if it hits an illusion it will disappear. Multiple roll hits count as 1 attack.)

Finger Bang: "Don't move or I'll shoot!" Reisen makes a gun motion with her hands, firing off a magical projectile. The shot can be an actual bullet or a pink heart. (Can be used to Deal either 2 Stamina damage or 2 Willpower Damage.)

Mind Shaking Kiss: "Just look me in the eyes." Reisen pulls her target into a kiss, forcing them to look into her hypnotic eyes. (Deals 2 Willpower Damage. Chance to inflict Charm and Enthralled.)

Mind Blowing Kiss: "Don't look away." Reisen's eyes glow as she pulls her target into a deep kiss, her gaze catching their thoughts and strangling their mind. (5 Willpower Damage. Chance to inflict: Everything Charmed, Enthralled, Stunned, Dazed, Drowsy, Bound,  Memory Loss, and Mind Controlled)

Bunny Bump: "Hehe, Here goes, I guess." Blushing, Reisen runs over to the target and hip checks them. Her floofy tail absorbs most of the impact, leaving the enemy to only feel her soft fur press against them. (Deals 2 Willpower Damage)

Rabbit Kick: "Kiyah!" Life and death struggles have taught Reisen to exploit any weakness she can find, and there's one most people have in common. With a yell, Reisen delivers a devastating crotch-kick to her opponent. (Deals 3 Stamina damage and Stuns.)

Lepus Leg Lock: "Please, don't look up my skirt. Please, don't look up my skirt." Reisen leaps into the air and catch her targets head between her legs. Slamming them into the ground, she begins choking them with her thighs. (Deals 2 Stamina Damage and inflicts Bound)

Multiplying Like A Rabbit: "Keep your eyes on the bunny." Not only is Reisen good at seeing through illusions, she also has some skill with making them, too. She creates two doubles of her self to help distract her opponents and cover her attacks. (Auto-succeeds. Gives Reisen the Advantage status for three rounds, giving her attacks a second chance to succeed.)

Mind Over Matter(Multiplying like a Rabbit follow up): "Seeing is believing." Reisen catches an opponent in her gaze. Her eyes pulse, and suddenly the target is convinced that all three Reisens are real. (Deals 1 Willpower Damage and Inflicts Psychosomatic; Attacks against  this target while "Multiplying Like a Rabbit" is up no longer have an Advantage, but instead are able to hit up to three times.)

Lunatic Lip Lock: "Ahahahahahahaha!" Mad with lust, Reisen leaps at her target and wraps her arms and legs around them. She pulls them into a kiss while her eyes begin flashing wildly. (Deals 4 Willpower Damage and inflicts Hypno-Bound; the opponent must succeed in a roll to come to their senses. Once in there right mind, they can try to escape like it's a normal bind. Can only be used while Beast In Heat is active.) Locked Indefinitely

Weaknesses:

Authority: Her time being tormented by a Cutie Cop has made Reisen conditioned to obey commands, no matter what they are. (Attacks that involve giving Reisen orders always have an Advantage.)

Handcuffs: Having spent most of her sexy sentence with her hands bound has made Reisen start to develop a kink. (Reisen takes extra Willpower Damage while her wrists are tied up.)

Foot Fetish: Having been metaphorically and physically trampled by a Gangyaru to the point of climax. Reisen has been convince that her rightful place is under someone's heel. (Reisen takes extra damage from attacks involving her attacker's feet."

---------------------------------------------------

So yeah, after reading through the group fight against Medicine, I felt the urge to try turning another Touhou character into an enemy. Any advice or ideas for moves is appreciated.

Last edited by PieForPi on Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:28 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 11:56 pm

Looking good so far

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 12:49 pm

I'd be down to face off against her. I need to break Soma in, after all.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 2:34 pm

I love touhou, i want to face off against her!

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 2:58 pm

Glad you guys like it.

Unfortunately, I don't think she's done yet.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 3:27 pm

I'd love to help you test her out, if at all possible.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 8:57 pm

Added "Multiplying Like A Rabbit" and "Mind Over Matter"

That's a bit better, but I still feel she's missing something.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 3:18 am

I'm glad Pixy's Medicine and our fight against her was able to inspire this. I don't know much about Touhou, but I'm still surprised that characters from the franchise are relatively recent.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 3:33 am

Stamina attacks having disadvantage against her seems a bit much though making it only WP viable against her. Combining this with Multiply gives her a 4x advantage. Yikes.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 9:11 am

Dataslycer wrote:
Stamina attacks having disadvantage against her seems a bit much though making it only WP viable against her.  Combining this with Multiply gives her a 4x advantage.  Yikes.

And that's why this is still a Work In Progress and I asked for your guys' opinions.

Think it would be better if Combat Veteran only kicked in when she's at like 1/2 or 1/3 Stamina?
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 9:23 am

I am kinda curious why you have two kiss moves, when one of them seems like the less useful version.

I could just be wrong, of course. xD

As for Combat Veteran..That could be useful.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 9:46 am

*shrug* This was a spur of the moment thing and I tend to make these things up as I go. MY immediate thought was "This is Upon Her Lips. She can't have just one kiss attack."

Again, Work In Progress for a reason.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 9:50 am

True.
I think I'm just overthinking it. When it comes to games, I usually tend to go for the stronger attacks, so...yeah, it's kinda carrying here. xD
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 4:59 pm

Changed Combat Veteran to Survival Instinct. Also added: Beast In Heat, Finger Bang, and Lunatic Lip Lock.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 5:20 pm

I'm in love with this!

Though I don't think I have many characters who can inflict Willpower Damage, aside from my Midara. xD
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 8:59 pm

It is now shaping up pretty well.

Worth noting that my IDOL character, Luna is highly inquired by Reisen. Would be interesting if the two interacted since they are very similar (may not have to be a battle).
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 9:55 pm

Glad you like it. Not sure if I should call her done, or if she needs more moves or tweaking.

As for a meeting between Reisen and Luna, I think that could be... interesting.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 9:57 pm

You could always throw her into a test match with someone. Experience is the best teacher and what have you.
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 8:06 pm

Reisen Udongein Inaba? Fuck yea!

Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) F4OQJQg
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 8:41 pm

Thanks to Luna, Beast In Heat and Lunatic Lip Lock have become sealed until further notice.

Also added Lucent Masquerade.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 12:08 am

Updated with Reisen's two new weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) EmptySat May 11, 2019 3:09 pm

Updated with her new look and weakness.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) EmptySat May 11, 2019 3:14 pm

Woof, damn she looks good!

PostSubject: Re: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)   Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reisen "Udongein" Inaba (WIP)
Page 1 of 1