Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soma vs Reisen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 4:07 pm

A woman blushed as she walked down the street; people staring at her rabbit ears as she passed them by. She drew her hand through her lavender locks and let out a sigh.

"Am I really doing this?" Reisen mumbled to herself. She wanted nothing more than to just go back to the moon, but couldn't. For obvious reasons.

Her plan was to just hide out here on the planet and lay low in hopes that no one from the moon ever found her. So why was she openly walking around a busy place and trying to eye up humans?

One of her ears twitched as if to answer her own question. Right. She could never pass as a human, so that meant trying to pose as one of those "midara". And apparently, they actively go out and try to seduce humans. Like, there are people whose job is to hunt them because these women are incapable of keeping it in their pants and won't take no for an answer.

Impure Land, indeed.

Reisen closed her eyes and began rubbing her temples. So that was why she was here, in a city, trying to work up the nerve to make an obvious show of trying to seduce one of these people.

When she opened her eyes, she found her red orbs being drawn to on guy in particular. He was a young man with silver hair and wearing a long white coat. The rabbit figured he was kind of attractive, but there was something... off. Something that made him different that she couldn't quite out her finger on.

Reisen guessed he was as good a target as any. The fugitive slapped her cheeks, because oh dear lord she was actually doing this. She rushed over to him and latched on to the man's arm without any warning.

"H-Hey, handsome." Reisen greeted as she did her best to force her embarrassment down. "Lookin' for a good time?"

-------------------------

Soma Cruz

Abilities:

Moves:

Passive- Power of Dominance: As the reincarnation of the Dark Lord, Soma has obtained some of Dracula's abilities. The most prevalent one being the power to absorb the souls of his defeated foes. Upon winning a fight, Soma can take the enemy's soul, gaining their signature ability.

Regular Attacks

Punch- Soma throws out a quick jab. It's not much, but it helps get the enemy off his back. Does 2 damage.

Knife Throw: A flick of the wrist, and a knife is launched out, impacting the foe. 1 damage.

Drop Kick: A jump in the air, followed by Soma shooting down and allowing the enemy's face to meet his boot. 3 Damage.

Uppercut: What it says on the tin. Cry of "Shoryuken!" optional. 3 damage.

Sword in the Stone: The legend of Excalibur says that whoever can draw it would become King. Since Soma cannot draw the blade, he decided to take it as it was, still imbedded in the stone. Makes for a nice mallet! 5 damage.

Soul Attacks:

Flame Demon: This lovely strike comes in two variations. The first one is shooting out a giant fireball, doing 5 damage. And the second shoots out three smaller fireballs, each one doing about 2 damage.

Skeleton: Throw the poor soul a bone! 2 damage.

Old Axe Armor: Soma summons a rusty suit of armor that fights alongside him. Has 10 HP. Throws axes for 2 damage a piece.

Giant Bat: Turning into a bat, Soma flies forward, slamming into his opponent for 4 damage.

Witch: Somehow weaponizes cats by summoning them out of thin air to launch at the opponent. 3 damage.

Succubus: Soma latches onto the opponent, draining their vitality into him. 2 damage, heals Soma for 1. Binds opponent.

Water Pistol: Pointing his hand like a gun, Soma fires off a bullet of pressurized water. 4 damage.

~~~VS~~~

Reisen "Udongein" Inaba

Abilities:

Lunar Eyes (Passive): "Huh? Is something supposed to be there?" Reisen's eyes can not be fooled. She can see through most illusions without ever realizing they're there. (Reisen is unaffected by any attacks involving Illusions)

Survival Instinct(Passive): "I won't fall here!." You can take the bunny out of the army but you can't take the army out of the bunny. When pushed to her limit, Reisen's years of combat experience take over as all she thinks about is her own survival. (Once Reisen is reduce to 1/3 of her max Stamina, then Stamina attacks against Reisen are treated as Disadvantaged, requiring two successful rolls instead of one. If Reisen tries to run while Survival Instinct is active, her Flee roll is Advantaged, gaining a second chance to succeed.)

Beast In Heat(Passive): "This feels... amazing!" When Reisen's will begins to falter, she becomes "tainted" by the ambient magic of this Impure Land. She becomes overwhelmed with Lust and desperately begins to seek release.(Once Reisen is reduced to 1/3 of her max Willpower, all Willpower attacks against her are treated as Advantaged, having a second chance to succeed. In return, all of Reisen's Willpower attacks deal more damage. While Beast In Heat is active, Reisen is both unable to use Multiplying Like A Rabbit and is unable to Flee.)

Finger Bang: "Don't move or I'll shoot!" Reisen makes a gun motion with her hands, firing off a magical projectile. The shot can be an actual bullet or a pink heart. (Can be used to Deal either 2 Stamina damage or 2 Willpower Damage.)

Mind Shaking Kiss: "Just look me in the eyes." Reisen pulls her target into a kiss, forcing them to look into her hypnotic eyes. (Deals 2 Willpower Damage. Chance to inflict Charm and Enthralled.)

Mind Blowing Kiss: "Don't look away." Reisen's eyes glow as she pulls her target into a deep kiss, her gaze catching their thoughts and strangling their mind. (5 Willpower Damage. Chance to inflict: Everything Charmed, Enthralled, Stunned, Dazed, Drowsy, Bound, Memory Loss, and Mind Controlled)

Bunny Bump: "Hehe, Here goes, I guess." Blushing, Reisen runs over to the target and hip checks them. Her floofy tail absorbs most of the impact, leaving the enemy to only feel her soft fur press against them. (Deals 2 Willpower Damage)

Rabbit Kick: "Kiyah!" Life and death struggles have taught Reisen to exploit any weakness she can find, and there's one most people have in common. With a yell, Reisen delivers a devastating crotch-kick to her opponent. (Deals 3 Stamina damage and Stuns.)

Lepus Leg Lock: "Please, don't look up my skirt. Please, don't look up my skirt." Reisen leaps into the air and catch her targets head between her legs. Slamming them into the ground, she begins choking them with her thighs. (Deals 2 Stamina Damage and inflicts Bound)

Multiplying Like A Rabbit: "Keep your eyes on the bunny." Not only is Reisen good at seeing through illusions, she also has some skill with making them, too. She creates two doubles of her self to help distract her opponents and cover her attacks. (Auto-succeeds. Gives Reisen the Advantage status for three rounds, giving her attacks a second chance to succeed.)

Mind Over Matter(Multiplying like a Rabbit follow up): "Seeing is believing." Reisen catches an opponent in her gaze. Her eyes pulse, and suddenly the target is convinced that all three Reisens are real. (Deals 1 Willpower Damage and Inflicts Psychosomatic; Attacks against this target while "Multiplying Like a Rabbit" is up no longer have an Advantage, but instead are able to hit up to three times.)

Lunatic Lip Lock: "Ahahahahahahaha!" Mad with lust, Reisen leaps at her target and wraps her arms and legs around them. She pulls them into a kiss while her eyes begin flashing wildly. (Deals 4 Willpower Damage and inflicts Hypno-Bound; the opponent must succeed in a roll to come to their senses. Once in there right mind, they can try to escape like it's a normal bind. Can only be used while Beast In Heat is active.)

------------------------------------

Soma: 30 Willpower
Reisen: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 5:06 pm

Flick. Flick. Flick.

Soma sighed as he flicked through the apps on his phone, expression blank as he stared at the screen. How long had it been? Since the events of Dracula's castle? Since it's resurgence? And the appearance of creatures supposedly called Midara. Another sigh as he recalled his run in with that strange priestess.

So many questions plagued his mind because of it. Did that mean Dracula's power was at risk of taking him over again? What did these 'Midara' want with him? And could he end up obtaining their souls? He had access to a few souls already, but he was unaware if he could do the same to these new foes. Perhaps they were simply trying to live life.

He was broken from his thoughts at the words of a woman who had...apparently latched onto his arm. Slowly, the incarnation of Dracula looked over, raising an eyebrow at her forwardness and appearance. Were those ears...real?

"Uh....Depends. I'm not really one for cosplay conventions, though I hear there's one down the street, if you're trying to go there."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 5:41 pm

"Cos...play?" Reisen parroted back in confusion. It took her a few moments to realize he mistook her as someone in a costume instead of an actual rabbit. Her ears actually twitched in annoyance at that.

"Sorry." She told him sincerely. "But the only place I'm trying to go is..." Her face was bright red at this point. "...in a bed, with you."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 5:43 pm

"...." Yep. Definitely forward. Well, at times like these, the best he could do is just..try and let her down gently.

Slowly, he lifted his hands, trying to rid himself of a blush, and placed them on her shoulders. "That sounds nice. And you're very pretty. But I will have to decline. Sorry, but we just met."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 5:52 pm

God, how she just wanted to walk away right then. But midara aren't supposed to take no as an answer.

(Bunny Bump -roll 62- Success!)

Reisen turned as if she was going to walk away and then took a deep breath. Having steeled her resolve, she thrust her butt backwards and slammed her fluffy (And very real) tail into the man.

"Y-You sure about that?" Reisen asked as she pressed her soft fur against him.

Soma: 28 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 5:55 pm

Huh...That worked out better than he expected. At least...that was his mindset for a few seconds, before she jumped into him ass first. Grunting, he noticed that..wow, that was a real tail..Wait, was she a bunny person? Damn. And here he was, thinking they only existed in kinky magazines for adults.

Shaking his head, he pointed his hand at her, a blue circle forming in front of his fingers. He'd have to tap into some powers of his own.

"Yes..Yes I am!" Putting his thumb down, a ball of pressurized water shot out towards the lupine lass.

(Water Pistol.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 6:03 pm

(Water Pistol -roll 55- Fail!)

Reisen had expected some kind of attack from the man, so as soon as he made his fingers into a gun she was already moving out of the way.

Although, she was still surprised as the projectile he launched seemed to be made out of water. Her red eyes looking at him intently; she knew he wasn't an ordinary human.

Without a thought her body was already copying his motion and returned fire.

(Finger Bang(Heart) -roll 45- Fail!)

Her aim was off though, and her pink heart whiffed harmlessly past his shoulder.

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 6:05 pm

Alright. She definitely had some skills. Not only had she managed to evade his attack, but she managed to return fire. His expression was one of cautious curiosity. "So..why do you want to sleep with me? We just met after all."

Charging forward, he tried to throw a punch at her. It wasn't much, but he hoped to at least gauge her skills.

(Punch)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 6:17 pm

(Punch -roll 4- Crit Success!)

Honestly, she didn't want to sleep with him. Heck even if she won, she was probably going to just drag him somewhere and then scramble his mind a bit so he wouldn't remember anything after that.

Distracted by her thoughts, Reisen was caught off guard by her opponent suddenly switching to melee. The Lunar Rabbit stumbled back as his fist collided with her face.

(Finger Bang(Heart) -roll 49- Fail!)

"I-isn't it obvious?" Reisen asked as she blindly fired. Once again her shot harmlessly passed him by. "I'm a midara!" she blurted out.

That was the whole point of this, after all. To convince people that she was a midara.

Reisen: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 6:23 pm

That comment caused Soma to frown slightly, a sigh escaping him yet again as he took it in. So she was a Midara as well. "Alright....Fine. I'll tell you what. If you win...We can do this thing. But if I win..Well, I guess we'll cross that bridge once we get to it. I, for one, am personally annoyed with all these creatures that suddenly want to sleep with me for some reason."

Crossing his arms, he waited for her to get back to her senses.

(Turn Pass.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 6:34 pm

(Mind Shaking Kiss -roll 54- Success! -Charm roll 66- Success! -Enthrall roll 20 Success!)

"Sorry." She told him again, honestly. Seemed like he had dealt with midara before. Maybe whatever about him caught her interest also attracted them?

Reisen shook her head. Now was not the time to be distracted. Her opponent even left an opening for her. How kind of him.

Red eyes glowing, the Lunar Rabbit leapt at him and pulled him into a kiss. The young man tried to get away, but he was caught in her gaze and his mind began to become fuzzy.

Soma: 26 Willpower + Charmed + Enthralled
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 6:37 pm

Huh? She was..apologizing? "Oh..Sorry, it's not your fault. I'm just..not sure how to handle this."

Before he could react, she yanked him into a kiss. He wanted to pull away, but one glimpse into her eyes and he felt himself..falling. She was so beautiful..And the kiss felt amazing. Slowly, he began to deepen the kiss, lost in her gaze.

(I forget what Enthrall does,but I assume it makes me pass a turn.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 6:45 pm

(I thought it made her next attack autohit? I've always used Stunned for a forced turn skip. But let's do it your way this time since you already posted.)
(Bunny Bump -roll 69- Fail!)

Slowly, Reisen broke the kiss and her eyes returned to normal. "Yeah. I'm kind of new at this myself." She admitted.

The Lunar Rabbit turned to swipe her tail at him. Unfortunately, she was still unused to fighting like this and somehow managed to miss him with her big ball of fluff.

Soma: 26 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 6:49 pm

(I mean, I have no clue. I've never actually dealt with Enthralled before. You wanna make it so it autohits from now on? That way, now that we know, if he's enthralled again, we can just do that.)

"I..uh..I see." Her words were rather surprising to him. Slowly, he shook his head, watching her miss with her floofy booty. Holdng his hand up, he pinched his thumb and index finger together, pulling them apart to reveal a bone between them. "I guess we'll figure this out together. Until then..You're gonna have a bad time!" With a grunt, he threw the bone at her.

(Skeleton)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 6:58 pm

(Sure, let's go with that.)
(Skeleton -roll 1- Crit Fail!)

Reisen let out a squeak as the bone came hurtling towards her. She acted on instinct; she lashed out with a leg and kicked the bone back to her opponent. The man grunted in pain as his own projectile collided with his gut.

(Finger Bang(Heart) -roll 54- Success!)

The fugitive didn't give him time to recover. Before even realised what just happened, Reisen had already fired her own attack at him. The pink heart struck home hitting the young man square in the chest.

Soma: 22 Willpower

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:01 pm

Wow..She can kick we-

"Gah!" Soma clutched his stomach, doubling over as the bone slammed into him. It was just a much a pain in the ass as it had been when he fought Skeletons. And now, here he was, getting hit again. At least the heart filled him with a pleasurable sensation.

Shaking his head, he ran towards her, low to the ground, before shooting upwards with an attempted uppercut. "Come...Show me what you can do, nameless Midara!"

(Uppercut.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:12 pm

(Uppercut -roll 57- Fail!)

Reisen leaned back, avoiding the man's punch.

(Bunny Bump -roll 100- Crit Success!)

The Lunar rabbit pivoted on one foot and slammed her ass into her opponent. Still off balance from his missed attack, her opponent was knocked off his feet from the impact and fell to the pavement.

"My name is Reisen!" The fugitive blurted out in response to being called nameless. She froze when she realized what she just did. "I... uh, I mean my name is Reisen... Udongein Inaba."

It wasn't perfect but maybe adding that random junk to her name would make it harder for the Lunarians to track her down. Despite the fact that she just blurted out who she was while being on the run!

God damn it.

Soma: 20 Willpower + Downed
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:15 pm

A whiff, followed by slamming into the pavement thanks to the rabbit's derriere. As he looked over at her, attempting to get up, he pointed at himself. "Well..Reisen Undongein Inaba. I'll introduce myself, too. The name's Soma Cruz. "

He chose not to bring up the whole 'incarnation of Dracula' thing. Last thing he needed was more of his lackeys coming after him...Which begged the question, why did they do so? If they killed him, wouldn't that mean they were killing their boss? It was confusing...

(Get up)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:26 pm

(Get up -roll 42- Success!)

As Soma got to his feet, Reisen just stood there and mentally beat herself up for her mistake.

(Mind Shaking Kiss -roll 46- Success! -Charm roll 63- Fail! -Enthrall roll 30- Success!)

The Lunar rabbit was frustrated. Before she could screw anything else up she decided to just grab the man and pull him into a kiss. Her eyes glowed as Soma once more became lost in her gaze.

Soma: 18 Willpower + Enthralled
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:28 pm

As soon as he was able to stand up, he was transfixed by her once more, the kiss overwhelming his senses. He needed..He needed to do something! A red circle surrounded his hand, before a ball of fire coalesced into it. Heat, raging and unyielding. Grasping it, he tried to shoot it off towards her.

(Flame Demon.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:38 pm

(Flame Demon -roll 53- Fail!)

As the temperature began to rise, Reisen leapt away. A good thing too, because a massive fire ball incinerated where she was just standing.

"What kind of human are you!?" Reisen blurted out in shock. She knew humans could use magic, but almost being burned alive kind of drove home what that actually meant.

(Finger Bang(Heart) Autohit!)

The fugitive leapt back further and fired another heart at him. This guy was full of surprises and she was getting wary of what else he might have up his sleeve.

Soma: 16 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:41 pm

"Sorry, miss. You're not getting those kinds of secrets out of me without a fight." He didn't know how he'd handle someone else knowing he was Dracula's reincarnation. Charging forward, he held his hands out, attempting to pull her into a hug, and hopefully use the Succubus Soul to drain her.

(Succubus)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:48 pm

(Succubus -roll 66- Success!)

Reisen wasn't sure what she was expecting her opponent to do. Wrapping his arms around her certainly wasn't it.

The fake midara was left frozen by the sudden reversal. She honestly wasn't sure what to do if a guy actually returned these bizarre show of affections

She almost let out a sigh of relief when she realized he was draining her strength instead of just holding her in a tender embrace.

(Struggle -roll 39- Fail!)

She wiggle in his grip as she tried to get free.

Soma: 17 Willpower
Reisen: 25 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:13 pm

Soma tightened his grip slightly as he felt some of his energy begin to return to him. He never thought he'd be using the Succubus Soul like this, but it seemed to be working. "So...Out of every guy around here...Why did you go after me?"

(Succubus. Continue the hold.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:18 pm

(Struggle -roll 36- Success!)

"I don't know." Reisen admitted as she slipped out of Soma's hug. "You just seem... different from everyone else." The Lunar rabbit backed away from him slightly in case he tried something. "Even now, I'm not quite sure why that is though."

Soma: 17 Willpower
Reisen: 25 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soma vs Reisen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen Empty

Back to top Go down

Soma vs Reisen
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next