Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soma vs Reisen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:20 pm

Reisen wiped away a tear as the man wrapped his arms around her. In response, she threw her arms around him and returned his embrace with twice the vigor. She buried her face in his shoulder; content just to hold Soma in her arms.

Soma: 12 Willpower + Bound(?)
Reisen: 22 Stamina / 24 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:22 pm

"There there. Take as much time as you need."

Closing his eyes, he held her tightly, a hand slowly rubbing her back as he did his best to comfort her. It was something he had to do with Mina in the past when she was upset, and dangit, he'd do the same here.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:24 pm

"Sorry, for killing the mood." Reisen offered weakly as she let her grip slacken a bit.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:33 pm

"If I may give some advice, as cheesy as it is? Listen to your heart. What does it want, right now?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:47 pm

(Resist "Taint" -roll 3- Crit Fail!)

"What I want?" Reisen parroted back as she was suddenly hit by a dizzy spell. "What I want right now... is you."

(Mind Breaking Kiss -roll 14- Crit Success! -Charm Roll 23- Fail! -Enthrall roll 100!- Success! -Stun Roll 5- Fail! -Daze roll 45- Fail!  -Drowsy roll 23- Fail! -Bound roll 53- Fail! -Memory Loss roll 76- Success! -Mind Control roll 82- Success!)

Reisen's eyes glowed fiercely as she pulled Soma into another kiss. Lost in her eyes once more, he was helpless as her gaze dragged him deeper into the rabbit hole.

Soma: 6 Willpower + Enthralled + Memory Loss + Mind Control
Reisen: 22 Stamina / 22 Willpower

(So... Mind Control makes it so Reisen has control over your next action, but I, uh... I'm not sure what effect Memory Loss should have mechanically.)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 6:36 am

The kiss was not something he was expecting. But soon, he found his mind going blank as his gaze focused on her eyes. It felt as if all he could see was red. Deeper and deeper, he found himself falling under her spell, his arms beginning to wrap around her.

(Hrmmm....Make him forget some of his moves? Though I guess in this case, it'd just make it easier for her to get him under her spell.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 8:46 am

(Succubus -Auto Success!-)

"Hold me." She told him. "Hold me in that special way you did before."

It took Soma's addled mind a bit to realize what she was talking about. With a nod, the reincarnation of the Dark Lord called upon the soul of the temptress within. Reisen let out a content sigh as she felt him once more siphon away her strength and will.

"Who... Who are you?"   Soma asked. His mind was so hazy it was getting difficult to remember.

"Don't you remember?" the fugitive asked him.

(Basic Kiss -Auto Succeed!-)

She pulled him into  a quick sweet kiss. "I'm your girlfriend, Reisen."

"I don't care. Whether you're from the moon, or a Midara, it doesn't change the fact that you're a good person, Reisen."

His kind words from before echoed in her head, and she couldn't stop herself from crying inside. Soma had no idea how wrong he was about her.

Soma: 6 Willpower +  Memory Loss
Reisen: 20 Stamina / 20 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 2:11 pm

His girlfriend..that...sounded about right. Slowly, he held her even closer, continuing to kiss her. It felt as though something was missing, but at the same time, this sounded..so right. He just hoped he wasn't harming her too much, using the Succubus' soul to sap away her energy.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 2:17 pm

Reisen let out a moan as Soma returned the kiss. She hated herself for enjoying this, but it just felt so good!

Carefully, the Lunar rabbit guided the young man to an old sofa someone conveniently left in the alley. Together, they sat down. Soma continued to drain her while she peppered him with kisses.

Soma: 6 Willpower + Memory Loss
Reisen: 18 Stamina / 18 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 2:20 pm

"You're...not hurt, are you?" Soma kept kissing his 'girlfriend', but he was still worried about her. He didn't want her to suffer, after all.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 2:23 pm

"Not at all." She lied. She was hating herself right now for doing this to him, but she couldn't bring herself to stop. So, instead she just gave him another kiss.

Reisen: 16 Stamina / 16 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 2:24 pm

He trusted her. And as such, he returned the kiss, holding her closer to him. A small voice, in the back of his head, tried to convince him that this was wrong somehow....But it did nothing.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 2:29 pm

Reisen forced her self loathing to the back of her mind. She was already doing this. So she might as well enjoy it, right?

... Right?

She held him tighter and kissed him with more vigor then she had before.

Reisen: 14 Stamina / 14 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 2:31 pm

It was a strange cycle for Soma. He felt as if something was fading from him, but his Succubus Soul was filling him up almost immediately. As if nothing was wrong. Slowly, he picked her up, placing her on his lap while doing his best to return the eager kiss.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 2:36 pm

Reisen shuddered as he maneuvered her on top of him. The lunar rabbit leaned into him, pinning him against the sofa, and tried to lose herself in the kiss.

Reisen: 12 Stamina / 12 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 2:38 pm

A soft grunt escaped him as he was pinned to the sofa, his lips moving against hers as his hands tried to adjust in a way that would be more comfortable for her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 2:52 pm

Reisen moaned as she felt his hands roaming her body. That was the tipping point; the final push to send her over the edge.

(Beast in Heat Triggers!)
(Lunatic Lip Lock -roll 94- Crit Success!)

Her eyes began to flicker wildly as even the part of her mind that insisted this was wrong began to drown in pleasure. She shifted in her seat, deliberately rubbing her body against Soma as she wrapped her legs around him.

Reisen pulled the young man into another kiss, and her eyes began strobing with pleasure. As her tongue invaded his mouth, her eyes assaulted his mind and snuffed out any thoughts other than how much he was enjoying this.

Soma: 2 Willpower + Memory Loss + Hypnotized + Bound
Reisen: 10 Stamina / 10 Willpower + Bound + In Heat
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 2:55 pm

At first, Soma thought she was simply adjusting herself, trying to get comfortable. It had felt rather nice, but he didn't think too much of it...And then their kiss began once more, but this was different. As he stared into her crimson orbs, his eyes began to dim slightly, his tongue attempting to duel the invading muscle as his mind was slowly cleared.

There was no reason to fight, no reason to resist her....She was his girlfriend, after all. "R-Rei..sen..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 3:26 pm

(Recovery -roll 20- Success! Soma is no longer hypnotized!)
(Escape -roll 3- Fail!)

"Soma..." Reisen moaned. The sound of her voice brought him back to his senses. Although, all that did was make him lucid enough to properly enjoy what came next.

The lunar rabbit began to breathe heavily as she rubbed her crotch against his. It started slowly, but soon became faster and faster. Soon, she was outright humping the man. The only thing stopping her from fucking him senseless was that she was too forgone in her lust to waste time removing clothes.

Soma couldn't hold out for long and made a mess in his pants, but Reisen didn't stop. Seeing her partner orgasm made her more desperate for her own release. The fugitive continued to thrust herself against him until, eventually, she reached her own climax.

Soma: 0 Willpower + Memory Loss + Bound
Reisen: 8 Stamina / 8 Willpower + Bound + In Heat

(Soma has been defeated!)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 3:30 pm

Gasping, Soma felt his energy fade as she grinded against him, his body feeling sluggish, slow as he reached climax. As she reached her own, his arms fell off of her, his mind practically mush thanks to her power. "I..Wow, you're amazing.."

(Congratulations, you're the first person outside of AUs to defeat Soma! Wonder if he's developed any weaknesses thanks to Reisen. Lol.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 3:36 pm

"You're... not so bad yourself." Reisen replied as she collapsed against him in exhaustion. In her mad lust for pleasure, she had completely worn herself out. Not to mention the fact that she asked for him to drain her energy.

(Don't know. Do you think he should?)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 3:38 pm

(Up to you, honestly. I was on Discord goofing off with a bot that ships things...He got a 100% ship rate with Reisen. WEAKNESS TO REISEN. Lol.)

Cupping her face, he leaned in, placing a soft kiss onto her lips. "I love you Reisen.."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 3:51 pm

(I'm fine with that if you are. I mean, at this point I think the options are: None, Reisen, Bunny Girls, Mental Attacks.)

"Soma, I..." Reisen whispered. The afterglow was suddenly cut short as her mind finally caught up with what she did.

She didn't feel so good anymore. She just dragged a guy who had been nothing but kind to her into an alley and fucked his mind so she could then fuck him.

(Morality -roll 11- Crit Fail!)

This is what she wanted, right? She came here to seduce a guy and she did. Now, she'll be able to blend in in this Impure Land. This is what she wanted, right?

...Right?

"...I love you, too." She said as she gripped his shirt.

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 3:52 pm

"....." Blinking, he hugged her close, a concerned expression on his face. "Are...you okay? If there's something wrong, you can tell me."

(Up to you, honestly. If it's too soon for weaknesses, that's fine with me.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 3:59 pm

(Alright, I'll roll for it. 1 is None, 2 is Bunny Girls, 3 is Mental attacks, 4 is Reisen. -roll 4-

... Whelp. Looks like the dice have decided that Soma won't be able to say no to his new girlfriend, I guess?)

"Everything's fine." She lied to him. Reisen just rested her head against him as she tried to enjoy Soma's comforting embrace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soma vs Reisen
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next