Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soma vs Reisen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 6:20 pm

"..." A sigh. "Fine. I respect you enough to tell you." A drum roll, please....

"I'm the reincarnation of Dracula. Not something I like dealing with, but...yeah." With that, he crossed his arms, watching her to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 6:24 pm

Reisen blinked at him. Then she blinked again. And a third time she blinked. "Am... am I supposed to know who that is?" she asked awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 6:25 pm

".....The..The Dark Lord? Rises every hundred years or so? Vampire that wants to exterminate all of humanity?"

He..couldn't believe it. Someone who didn't know about Dracula?! He couldn't tell if that was good, or bad.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 6:35 pm

"Sorry." Reisen replied sheepishly. "I'm not really from around here, so..."

And then what he actually said registered and her body reacted like she had been physically struck. "What!? But you don't seem that bad." And you don't look that bad either. a small part of her mind added.

Soma: 17 Willpower
Reisen: 24 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 6:38 pm

"Y-Yeah...I kinda didn't want the role, so I've been doing everything I can to deny my supposed fate at becoming Dracula. Kinda weird since I'm technically using the souls of enemies I've fought, something he apparently had, to stop these plans, but..yeah."

Scratching the back of his head, he looked at her with a smile. "Though I do appreciate the words. Uh...say, when this fight's over and whatever happens happens..You wanna grab some grub? Least I can do for you being rather understanding."

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 6:49 pm

"Uh... sure?" Reisen had no idea what to do. This was just so weird. She tried to seduce a guy only to find out he's actually supposed to be a dark lord despite his wishes and now he was offering to take her out to eat.

What was wrong with this world?

(Mind Shaking Kiss -roll 13- Crit Fail!)

The Lunar rabbit let out a sigh. That didn't matter right now. For the moment she just needed to focus on finishing... whatever this farce turned into.

She took a step toward Soma and tripped on a crack in the sidewalk. The kiss meant for her opponent was then given to the pavement instead.

Reisen wasn't sure what hurt worse. Her face or her dignity.

Reisen: 24 Stamina + Downed
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 6:51 pm

"I mean, if you don't want to, we don't have t-" As she fell, he winced slightly. That...That looked rather painful. He didn't want to strike a foe while they were down, but at this rate...that seemed like the best bet.

Jumping into the air, he dove towards her, foot first. "I won't make this easy for you!"

(Drop Kick)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 6:57 pm

(Drop Kick -roll 39- Fail!)

Reisen rolled out of the way and Soma's boot hit the pavement instead of her head.

(Recovery -roll 30- Success!)

The fugitive pushed off the ground and launched herself into the air and landed on her feet in front of Soma. "Nothing in my life is ever easy." She joked.

Reisen: 24 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 6:59 pm

"What, do you want me to just give you a free hit?" Slowly, he stood up, brushing himself off as he attempted to steady himself. "Please, do enlighten me." He moved in, throwing another punch. This time, it was aimed at her gut.

(Punch)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:06 pm

(Punch -roll 42- Success!)

The rabbit grunted as his fist buried itself in her gut. "No. Just talking to myself." She explained as she waved away his offer.

(Mind Shaking Kiss -roll 40- Success! -Charm roll 91- Fail! -Enthrall roll 46- Success!)

With him this close, it was easy for Reisen to pull him into another kiss. She was even starting to enjoy this herself. Her eyes lit up as she brought the young man under her spell once more.

Soma: 15 Willpower + Enthralled
Reisen: 22 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:09 pm

"Mmph?!" Soma found himself overwhelmed once more by the kiss, and those eyes...He really needed to start closing his eyes when she did this. Pulling away, he launched a quick uppercut at her. "Well come on...Don't hold back on my account!"

(Uppercut)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:17 pm

(Uppercut -roll 29- Fail!)

The lunar rabbit leaned out of the way of the punch and pulled him in for another kiss.

(Mind Shaking Kiss -Auto Hit!- -Charm Roll 83- Fail! -Enthrall roll 42- Success!)

Her eyes shined as they trapped his mind. Reisen wrapped her arms around Soma in a hug as she began liking the feeling of him in her arms.

Soma: 13 Willpower + Enthralled
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:19 pm

Yet another attack that he missed. As she drew him in for another kiss, he found himself wrapping his arms around her as well, pulling her close. It seemed as though whatever magic she was using on him was getting more and more potent, the longer they battled.

A part of him wanted to break free, to resist. And yet the longer he stared into her eyes, the easier it felt to just..submit.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:23 pm

(Basic Kiss Auto-hit!)

Reisen closed her eyes as she savored this. The feeling of their lips pressed together and their arms holding each other tight.

Maybe this place wasn't so bad, after all.

Soma: 12 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:24 pm

That strange feeling seemed to pass. Whatever spell she had seemed to dissipate as soon as she closed her eyes, and yet..Soma didn't want to pull away. He just held her close, his eyes beginning to close, slowly. Maybe losing wouldn't be so bad?

(Basic Kiss as well, I spose. That or turn pass, whichever this would qualify as.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:33 pm

(Basic Kiss -roll 56- Success!)

Reisen hummed in content as Soma began to return her affection. Maybe it was something in the air of this world, but something about having a man in her arms loving her just felt right.

(Basic Kiss -roll 83- Fail!)

Unfortunately, she had to go and ruin it. The lunar rabbit broke the kiss and began gasping for air. Right, breathing was a thing she was supposed to be doing.

Reisen: 22 Stamina / 27 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:36 pm

As soon as she broke the kiss, Soma snapped back to reality, his face a bright red. "A-Ah..Uh..Sorry about that." Coughing slightly, he looked away, scratching the side of his cheek. "Uh..For what it's worth, it felt nice."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:39 pm

"Yeah." Reisen agreed as her face turned a bright red to match his. "Yeah, it was." She looked away from him. A shy part of her just wanted her to go bury herself alive.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:41 pm

Aw, they were both looking so shy. How adorable. Soma shuffled his feet slightly, trying not to look at her again. "So...uh...now what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:43 pm

"I... uh, I don't know." Reisen awkwardly admitted. "Like I said. I'm new at this."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:44 pm

"Hrmmm...I..guess we do whatever comes naturally? I mean, we were in the middle of a fight, but that felt...incredibly nice."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:53 pm

"Yeah. It did." Reisen agreed. In fact she couldn't really remember the last time she felt that good. Years of being in the army would do that to a girl.

The Fugitive frowned as she unintentionally reminded herself of her situation. Soma had already told her about him being some kind of Dark Lord. It was only fair that she tell him the truth, right?

After looking around, the rabbit grabbed the young man by the arm and led him to the privacy of a nearby alley.

"So, I sort of... lied to you earlier." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:55 pm

Scratching the back of his head, Soma was surprised upon her dragging him off to an alley. At first, his thoughts were moving towards her words upon their first meeting. Was this going to be that 'good time' she mentioned? But then...her words gave him pause.

"Oh? In what way?" He'd hear her out. She deserved that much.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:11 pm

"I'm not actually a midara." She told him. "I know this may sound crazy, but... I'm actually from the moon. I'm in hiding but I can't pass myself off as a human because..." She pointed at her ears and gave her tail a little wiggle. "So, I have to try and pass myself off as a midara. And apparently, midara are all obsessed with love and sex. So to blend in, I at least have to make it look like I'm forcing myself on random people. And you were the first guy I picked."

The rabbit's knees suddenly gave out on her and she fell to the ground. She took a few deep breathes and forced herself to continue. "But holding you in my arms just now felt so right. So, now I'm confused and have no idea what I'm doing and I figured that since you told me your secret I should tell you mine."

Reisen: 22 Stamina / 25 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:14 pm

"....."

At first, Soma did not speak. He stared at her as she poured her secret onto him. Closing his eyes, he thought long and hard about his next few words, before...

"I don't care. Whether you're from the moon, or a Midara, it doesn't change the fact that you're a good person, Reisen." Kneeling down, he pulled her in for a hug. "I doubt I can do much. But if you just need a friend, or a shoulder to cry on, or whatever..Well...You got me, at the very least?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soma vs Reisen   Soma vs Reisen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soma vs Reisen
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next