Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Orianna v. Susie Haltmann

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 6:53 pm

Orianna started to shed tears from Maybelle's emotional powers. "M-Maybelle, calm down, it's not as bad as it sounds. Ms. Haltmann here is starting up a business and has requested assistance. I told her that I won't force my staff to help, but that I'd personally help her if she won a fight."

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 7:02 pm

"A fight she insisted on." Susie added. "And Ms. Rosella was the one to set the terms. I was actually quite enjoying our peaceful discussion up to that point."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 7:08 pm

Hearing that, Maybelle calms down a bit and so is the radiating sadness from her. Still she is a little worried on Orianna's sake. She turns towards Susie with a sadly and almost pleading look. "P-p-please treat her...welll..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 8:09 pm

"Now remember, I agreed that I would assist you if you won. You still have to ask my staff if they wish to help your business or not," she told her.

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 8:26 pm

"I will. I've gotten quite fond of her myself." Susie reassured the plant woman. Her mind was already working on ways she could improve the princess!

"Of course." The business woman replied to Orianna. "But I'm sure that after they see the results from your cooperation, it will be much easier to convince them."

With that, Susie floated back into the Business Suit. One hand of the mech extended to Orianna and the the other to Theresa. "Now. If you ladies would be so kind as to climb on, I can take you to get proper medical assistance."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 9:00 pm

"Maybelle, would you like to come with or stay here?" Orianna asked her friend. To be honest, she wanted Maybelle to come. Despite how fond and curious she is of that which like beyond her territory, it'd been so long since she'd left castle grounds. She was somewhat nervous, though she hid it very well.

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 9:28 pm

"I...I do not know." On one hand she wants to make sure Orianna is correct but the issue is that there is a good chance she won't be on the ground as indicated that she is looking down at the roots of her flower.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 9:43 pm

"Is something the matter?" Susie asked. Since Orianna was already trying bring another midara along, the business woman wasn't really bother by the unexpected delay.

The alien studied the flower woman. She wasn't the first plant based sentient life form Susie encountered, but it was definitely the first one that looked like an animal. Did it actual breed with them? Or was she actually a lure to draw the unsuspecting in so her more plant-like half could devour them for nutrients.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 9:50 pm

Seeing that Susie is scrutinizing her very closely is causing the timid alraune to become nervous and instinctively hides behind Orianna, only peeking from aside the vampire's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 10:41 pm

"Do you mind, ma'am? Not to be rude, but you're scaring her," Orianna remarked. She turned to Maybelle and took her hands within her own. "If you don't want to, that's perfectly fine, Maybelle. I don't want to make you unhappy or uncomfortable."

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 10:44 pm

"Oh, My apologies." Susie replied sheepishly. She did her best to stop looking at the fascinating specimen.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 11:48 pm

"I...am not sure...if it is possible for me...to leave. I wouldn't find the nutrients...underneath my roots. And no sun..." She continues to look down.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 11:56 pm

Orianna looked to Susie and inquired, "Do you have an establishment on-planet?" She wanted to make Maybelle feel as safe as possible.

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 12:00 am

"No, not yet." Susie said with a shake of her head. "And while sunlight wouldn't be an issue, I can't guarantee the soil on any planet would have the nutrients she needs."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 12:17 am

"Then...I'll stay here. I will take care of the garden...while you are gone." She hugs Orianna tightly for a good while. It is going to be rather hard without Orianna or even Theresa within the castle.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 12:39 am

"The bees can keep you company. And don't worry, you can still send messages to your old friends, remember?" Orianna sighed as she hugged her back, somewhat reluctant to let go. But she did.

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 12:42 am

"Is there anything you'd like to add?" Susie asked as she looked to Theresa.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 12:47 am

"Nothing. I will follow Orianna wherever she goes to ensure her safety," Theresa replied simply, sheathing her sword and tetrieving her shield.

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 9:25 am

"Don't worry... Maybelle, was it?" Susie said as her mech scooped up Orianna and Theresa. "Ms. Rosella and her protector will be well cared for." The Alien reassured her.

With a cheerful wave goodbye, Susie pushed a button and she and her two prizes disappeared in a flash of light.

(Orianna and Theresa have been defeated! Susie has decided to convert the two into Prototype Mecha-Midara!)

(They're your character's, Kyo. Any suggestions for their new enhancements?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 10:24 am

I don't think Orianna or Theresa will take kindly to that! XD
Hmm... Perhaps for Orianna, and enhancement to offer more hypnotic capabilities such as a some kind of vocal chip to make her sound more alluring. Other than that, eh? Theresa is a pure stamina fighter, though.))

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Orianna v. Susie Haltmann
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4