Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Orianna

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 7:49 pm

Orianna - https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t2265-orianna-the-vampire-princess?highlight=orianna

Test - https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t3267-test-simple-adventurer?highlight=Test

/////

Test had been on quite a numerous variety of adventures since he started travelling, experiencing the joy of new people, the satisfaction of helping others, seeing new sights, and so on and so forth. Though he didn't always win his fights, there was a part of him that even enjoyed that too. Now, his travels have taken him through a dense and deep forest, something of a detour, on his way to the next town. Local Midara were friendly and didn't bother him much as he passed on through, and long into his little nature walk, something caught his eye: A very faint shimmer through the air just a few feet ahead of him.

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 8:03 pm

Test inspected the shimmer. Probably a little less carefully then was warranted. The friendly locals and environment having lulled him into a sense of security.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 8:34 pm

There was hardly anything to tell about it, aside from that it was a strange sight that kinda messed with the eyes, like how certain sights will make you feel weird just focusing on it. It didn't seem dangerous or harmful, it was just there... S H I M M E R I N G~!

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 8:38 pm

Test reached out and touched the shimmering.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:43 pm

It resisted a little but gave way, his hand passing through without and pain or adverse effects. Pulling it back would reveal nothing wrong with it, and once he'd pluck up the courage to walk through it, what took the place of what appeared to be more forest ahead was a large and rather old looking castle.

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:45 pm

Test's curiosity immediately for the better of him and he went to check out the castle.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 4:13 pm

The castle gates opened without resistance and he quickly stepped on the grounds. Despite how ancient the building looked, there was life all around in the form of vibrant, colorful, and varied plant life in the gardens, and yet there were no weeds or mushrooms or anything of the sort. It was clear the place had been tended to.

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 4:17 pm

Test admired the gardens as he wandered the grounds. Looking out for any sign of whoever had tended them. He was careful not to trod on any of the plants, not wanting to damage them.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 7:37 pm

"Oh my goodness! A guest!" The sound of a woman's voice broke the silence, following the light clinking off glass. When Test wandered around, he'd found the sight of a raven-haired woman sitting at a table in garden, a tea cup and a few baked treats left behind as she rose from her seat and started approaching. Accompanying her was another woman, a Bee Girl, dressed in a maid's uniform.

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 7:46 pm

Test gave the two a faintly embarrassed smile. "Hello." He said with a wave. "Sorry to barge in. I saw this place and my curiosity got the better of me."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 8:05 pm

"Oh no, do not apologize," the black-haired woman responded jubilantly. "We've not had a proper guest in so very long, mostly because we're not supposed to. This castle has a great barrier surrounding the grounds. Any who pass through it are meant to be seamlessly transported to the exact opposite end of it." After the explanation, she seemed to catch herself and giggled a little, seeming nervous. "Ah, excuse me, I hadn't introduced myself. My name is Orianna Rosella, Princess to this historic castle."

With Orianna closer than before, Test was able to note just how pale-skinned she was, her exposed skin practically like white marble. Her hair was an extreme departure by comparison, with how dark it was, cascading down her back like nightly falls. Golden eyes scanned over Test and her hand fidgeted a bit at her side. She was fighting the urge to poke him to make sure he was real, but she kept that to herself. "And who are you?"

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 8:11 pm

"I'm Test. Traveling adventurer. It's an honor to meet you." He replied, giving a respectful bow. He wasn't quite sure how to respond to the knowledge that he'd just bypassed some sort of magical barrier. He wondered if it would be rude to ask why such a thing existed.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 8:15 pm

She assured him that he need not bow to her, simply offering pleasantries. "It's a joy to meet you, Test. An adventurer, how exciting! I can't help but dream of what the world is like these days." She trembled and shook with a childlike joy at the thought of that kind of discovery before taking a moment to calm herself. "So, Test, daring adventurer, how would you like to see a piece of the older world? Maybe when we're done, you and I can have some fun, give me a little taste of what the modern world has to offer."

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 8:19 pm

"Sounds wonderful. Although I must admit, I have traveled a great distance from my home to get here, so this part of the world is new to me as well." He told her, excited at the prospect of getting to understand this place and it's history. "How long have you been here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 8:31 pm

"Mm... what year is it?" Once he'd offered her that key bit of info, she thought it over and then answered, "I suppose it depends on specificity. If we're merely referring to my time in this barrier, it's been a few hundred years. In general? Roughly a thousand, give or take!" She was quite casual about it, not seeing anything questionable about her answer for a good moment before she realized a crucial bit of information. "Oh, right, I suppose I should inform you that I am a vampire."

She'd already began heading for the castle to show him around, eager to have someone over when she's had so few new faces for ages.

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 8:35 pm

"Oh. That explains it." Test flatly replied as he followed. Too surprised to say anything else. He didn't think her vampiric nature was going to be an issue, he just wasn't expecting to suddenly learn something like that.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 8:43 pm

"Anywhere you'd like to go specifically? Need anything at all, perhaps?" They strolled through arched corridors of old stone that had seen many stories, yet held strong as ever. The rugs that ran the length of the halls were clean and well-maintained, bearing a deep crimson and offering comfort to those he walked them.

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 8:49 pm

"I'm fine. Thank you for offering." Test replied on instinct. Her words shaking him from his stupor of architectural appreciation. "This place is amazing. How much can you show me?" He asked, excitement entering his voice. This was exactly the kind of thing he'd been hoping to see when he'd first left home.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 8:53 pm

"Well, we have a number of noteworthy rooms to see, though as you've already seen the garden, my personal favorite part of the castle grounds, perhaps we might start with the dungeon. It's ancient, holds only one, and it might be best to get it out of the way." She did silently dread what the one resident of the dungeon might do, but pushed that aside and maintained a pleasant demeanor with Test.

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 9:01 pm

"Sure. Please lead the way." Test replied, missing the undertone in her words. From her words he assumed that the dungeon would be basically empty, spooky but not dangerous. He kept his eyes peeled to take in the sights and sounds of the castle.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 9:14 pm

After she led him around, they arrived at a flight of stairs descending down beneath the castle, the light growing dim until they arrived in the dungeon. An array of cells lined the sides and a rather heavy looking door at the far end of the hall. "These dungeons once held criminals under the watch of guards and soldiers once long ago, but many had died or been given freedom some ages past. Now, there's only one who lives down here, though she chooses to these days." As Orianna approached the door at the end of the dungeon, a faint skittering noise could be heard by Test.

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 9:17 pm

Test examined his well secured surroundings as he listened to Orianna's words. "What kind of person chooses to live in a dungeon?" He asked once she'd finished, his wide eyed expression like a child being told a campfire story.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 9:26 pm

As Orianna opened the heavy door on the other end of the dungeon, she answered her question, raising her voice a bit to answer him. Suddenly a weight dropped over Test with not much noise to draw any eyes, much less Orianna's, thanks to her having to call back to be heard. A gorgeous young woman had dropped softly into Test's arms, throwing him back a bit, but something caught him and forced him away from falling to the floor. "Her name is Yuko, and she's a Jorogumo. One of the first to ever step through the barrier in many centuries, and she was quite the troublemaker."

Before Test could raise a fuss, she pressed her soft lips to his own, silencing him for a moment before he felt a slight sting. Yuko bit his lip a bit and his body seized up for a moment in pain and numbness, yet her kiss returned it with a pleasant sensation all the while.

Spider's Kiss - 88 Crit (Well, go off, I guess, bitch)

Test: 29 + Stunned

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 9:29 pm

Test let out a pained groan. He had no idea what a Jorogumo is but he assumed this was her. He tried to speak, either to introduce himself or cry for help but no sound came out.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 9:37 pm

The woman smiled gleefully as she placed a hand on his mouth in place of her lips, pressing a finger to them to shush him before Test realized something durable and silky was stuck to his mouth, forcing his mouth shut and ensuring he stay quiet. After that, the woman lowered herself down and undid his pants, revealing his groin to her, a sight that got her mouth watering a bit. "Come on, Yuko, where are you?" Orianna called from the room down the way.

Yuko giggled quietly to herself as she watched Test squirm a bit before taking his dick into her mouth, running her tongue along his length for a good, long moment, more pain shooting through him, but being counteracted by an equal amount of pleasure. She released his member and licked her lips, having enjoyed every second.

A Little Taste - 22

Test: 27

Test vs. Orianna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Orianna
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next