Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Orianna

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 1:39 pm

"Of course. Will this be more like a spar or should I just join you on the bed?" Test asked, a little surprised at how fast things had moved, but she was a midara after all, they were more easygoing about these things than back home. He also wondered if she was the kind of midara who enjoyed a good spar or if she just wanted to head straight to the conclusion. He couldn't stop himself from ogling as the handmaidens dressed their princess.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 7:51 pm

"Mmm~ I think I'll leave that choice up to you, Test? Do you want to work up a sweat with your weapon and technique or with your wonderful friend down below? I assure you, either way, I fully intend on fulfilling your needs, with some help from my handmaids, of course."

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 7:57 pm

"L-lets work up a sweat." Test said, stammering a little. His composure melting for a moment from the princess's flirtations before he got a hold of himself. He pulled out his sparring staff and struck his best pose. "Ready when you are."

River Stance if attacked
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 10:10 pm

Orianna felt gleeful at his answer and moved in to enjoy a nice kiss to start off their little exercise, only to trip over her own feet and stumble towards her opponent, getting the full force of his counterattack and then some. Next thing she knew, she was on the floor, seeing stars. "Nice first move..." she mumbled dizzily.

With his counter spent, the handmaidens moved in quickly and grasped the adventurer, pulling him closely before shoving two pairs of soft, massive tits against either side of his face. "Consider this payback." "For our princess~!"

River Stance - 16
Regal Reward - 1, 23 (Crit Fail, Jesus)
Pillowy Prison - 4, 71
Test: 26 + Bound
Orianna: 28 + Stunned
Handmaids: 10 (testing them as a combined unit)

(Since they're handmaids, I suppose I should apply both weakness to maids and breasts, huh?)

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 10:14 pm

(I leave that up to you.)

Test fought the temptation to instantly melt in their arms. Instead trying to push away the handmaidens without harming them.

Burst Forth
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 11:09 pm

Orianna had to take time to pick herself back up as Test managed to free himself quite swiftly from the oh-so enviable prison he was trapped in. "Don't you like our breasts, Master Test?" "Yes, Master~ Would you prefer something else?" The two maids posed rather provocatively, drawing his eyes before a peculiar glow caught his attention. Looking up, he was caught by the mesmerizing light of their eyes, blurring his thoughts and making him want to give them a command.

Burst Forth - Auto
Your Orders? - 74 (No Damage, Hypnotizes the target and whatever they ask the maids to do for him deal 2 damage afterwards, with advantage)

Test: 26 + Hypnotized
Orianna: 28
Handmaids: 10

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 11:12 pm

"I love your breasts." Test admitted as he fell into the glow of their eyes. "Please compete to best entrance me with your beautiful bodies." He blurted out, following the urge to command them, their suggestive poses making the kind of order they were looking for obvious.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 5:48 pm

Sorry I've been scarce, I've got no excuse aside from a bit of burn out maybe? I'll try to finish this and BN's RPs soon))

Orianna moved in on Test from behind, pressing her chest against his back as she whispered into his ear. "You seem to be enjoying yourself, my sweet little guest. I've noticed a few things during our tour that I think you'll really love. Once you're done playing with my maids, I have something I want to show you." 

With that she quieted as her maids proceeded to size each other up playfully before looking back to their captive audience. "Come to me, master, and fall lovingly for my wonderful chest." The one maid bounced her tits up and down, grabbing his attention before the other maid cut in. 

"No, master, you must fall for me, master. Watch my breasts and plunge deeper into a wonderful dream for me." The other maid pulled down the neckline of her uniform as her cleavage became more prominent, eventually threatening to spill out of her clothes. 

The two went back and forth to this tune for a minute before the both of them gave one mighty tug to their outfits and their tits finally bounced right out, on full, naked display for Test to see. "Well, master," the two asked in unison, "which of us have you fallen for more?" 

Struggle - 65
Velvet Wishes - 22
As You Wish - 36 

Test: 21
Maids: 10

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 5:54 pm

(It's fine. Sometimes we need a break. Take all the time you need.)

Test was able to give the princess a nod of acknowledgement before his gaze and thoughts were trapped by the maid's little game. He watched their every seductive tease in enraptured fascination. They were both so perfectly sexy. How could he pick just one."You're both so perfect." He moaned, stumbling towards the two and briefly nuzzling each of their breasts before recovering enough willpower to fight. He took a big swing at the two before they could seduce him any further.

Overwhelm (On Maids)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 12:10 pm

Test's attack connected strongly, pushing the two maids back and dealing significant damage. However, as vampires, it took mere moments for them to recover from the pain inflicted. "Master is strong~!" 

"Yes, Master is quite the prize, don't you agree, princess?" 

"Certainly, girls, I couldn't possibly agree more." Orianna had managed to sneak up on him when he was contending with the maids, grabbing both of his hands before he could draw them back and forced him to grope at her thinly veiled tits. "And I'm certain you'd say the same for us, right, Test?" 

The maids giggled to each other as the princess enjoyed the feeling of the adventurer's strong hands on her chest. The two wished to join her and so they each claimed a side of Test and began to slowly strip him down head to toe. For each article of clothing lost, they both kissed him and moved on to the next one until he was fully naked. 

Overwhelm - 56
Loving Feel - 32
Reverence - 30

Test: 16
Maids: 6

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 12:23 pm

With their presence surrounding him Test found it hard to fight back. So he focused and calming his growing lust and focusing. Unfortunately what he ended up focusing on was how good Orianna's breasts felt.

A Moment of Respite
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 2:32 pm

Thanks to his quick thinking, he managed to refocus his thoughts to a rather comforting degree, however just as he was getting ready to continue the fight, he looked up to face the maids, only for his mind to dull once again. "Master," the both of them moaned out, "What would you like you're servants to do for you next?" 

"Go on, Test, order them around. They're yours to toy with, after all~!" As Test stared blankly into her two maids' eyes, she raised a bare foot and pressed it against his stiff cock and began to stroke it eagerly. "In exchange, I get to toy with you for a little bit!" 

A Moment of Respite - Auto (6 healed)
Experimental - 78 
Your Orders? - 10

Test: 18 + Hypnotized

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 3:57 pm

Test let out a moan as Orianna bare foot bullied him. "Please hold me down and tease me so that your mistress can do whatever she wishes with me." He told the maids, accepting Orianna's offer to let her toy with gum.

(Turn Skip)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 10:06 am

"Then I hope you don't mind if I let myself enjoy this a little longer~!" Orianna continued to play with Test's penis, rubbing her foot against its shaft vigorously. All the while the two maids whispered seductively into his ears.

"Our princess is amazing, right, Master?" The one maid rubbed her tits against his arm, blowing cold air into his ear. "Even her feet feel amazing, don't they, Master?" The other maid got behind him and pulled his head into her bust, her hands exploring his naked muscles delicately. "Don't you agree, Master?" the two spoke in unison.

Experimental, cont. - 56
As You Wish - 85, 18

Test: 11

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 10:24 am

"Yes. She's amazing. Her feet feel so good." Test moaned in agreement. The part of him that was still fighting realized that if he was going to achieve anything he needed to deal with the maids, his wavering will fighting to get his body back in action.

Triple Strike (On Maids)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 10:34 am

His sudden retaliation was just barely avoided by the maids, as Orianna herself backed off and got some distance. However, it wasn't enough for the maids, as the next two hits struck true and left them reeling. They didn't even have a chance to continue teasing him, they were at a loss for breath. Orianna was a different matter entirely, approaching the boy the moment his attack had ended. "Good, you haven't given up yet. That's just what I like to see, Test, so let's give you a reward, shall we?" She grabbed him before he could move away and pulled him into a deep kiss, her leg riding up against his erection as she enjoyed her time before finally moving away. "How was that?"

Triple Strike - 33, 48, 64
Regal Reward - 50
Pillowy Prison - 33

Test: 8
Maids: 2

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 10:40 am

"It was great. Everything you do feels so good." Test admitted with a blush. He sent another swing at the maid, trying to hit them as lightly as he could while still forcing them out of the fight.

(Old Reliable)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 10:54 am

Not giving them any chance to strike again, Test swung his halberd at the two maids, putting only the amount of force he needed to knock them out and nothing more. He succeeded and the two were done for the rest of the spar. Orianna was very pleased about this, clapping her hands with a sincere admiration in her eyes. "Well done, Test!" Her eyes narrowed with a look of confidence as her eyes turned a mesmerizing red, reflecting into the adventurer's own eyes after not too long. "But now I have you all to myself." 

Old Reliable - 56
Royal Request - 45, 32

Test: 8 + Hypnotized

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 11:07 am

"Yes. Orianna." Test obediently replied. His weapon dropping to his side as he drank in the sight of her hypnotic eyes.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 11:20 am

Orianna approached him as took in his naked body hungrily, delighting in what she was going to do to him. "I noticed your request for Ruby back at the dancefloor, so I figured you had a thing for being hopelessly entranced~! Well, I'm going to make your dreams come true, so all I need you to do is fall asleep!

Without a fuss, Test dropped into a deep slumber, his dreams being filled with his greatest fantasies playing out before him by the castle residents. From Yuko whispering lustful, perverted words to encourage his drop, to Ruby bouncing and swinging her breasts like a pendulum, to Orianna's wonderful red eyes, and all the while he felt the pleasure from the waking world as the vampire princess sheathed his cock deep into her pussy and began to pump it harder and harder. 

Pleasant Dreams - Auto

Test: 6 + Asleep (3)

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 11:24 am

Test sank as ordered. The fantasies playing through his mind and the pleasure of pleasing the vampire princess made it almost impossible to resist. He unconsciously thrust into Orianna, his whole body her's to command.

Weak Struggle
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 11:30 am

Orianna was all too happy to see him falling for her more and more, thanks in no small part to how the spar had progressed. She pounded his dick more and more, laying her upper body down over him as she kissed the sleeping man greedily, slipping in some tongue to make it even sweeter. As Test continued to dream, more people appeared to shower him with their tits and trances, from the maids of the castle, to those of Amore Manor, to further off. All vying and competing for his attention and sinking his cute little mind further and further into his lusts.

Weak Struggle - 84, 81

Test: 4 + Asleep (2)

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 11:32 am

Test's mind gave one final struggle. If this failed he'd truly be nothing but the princess's plaything. Even as he fought he revealed in the dreams, enjoying what might be his last moments in this paradise.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 11:36 am

Despite the visions of so many gorgeous and hypnotic women calling to him to be their slave, their lover, their toy, and so on, Test had managed to wake from that wonderful dream. Opening his eyes to the sight of Orianna draped over him and lovingly pounding his meat, he managed to get her off of him once he had his head cleared enough. "Oh, you managed to wake up early. Not bad, Test!" 

Struggle - 70

Test: 4

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 11:46 am

"How could I possibly give you anything other then my best." Test replied, hopping to his feet and adopting his fighting stance. He knew he wouldn't last much longer, but he could always lose with style and conviction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Orianna
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next