Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Orianna

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Present

Test vs. Orianna - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 12:09 am

A cry came from Test's mouth as they double teamed him. Ruby's tits emptying his mind as her sister's mouth brought him to the edge.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 12:15 am

"Every bounce brings back memories of our dance last night, every sensation you get from my girls plunges you deeper. You love my tits, you worship my tits, you dream of seeing and feeling my tits, and when you cum, you'll think of my tits long after you leave here, ri~ght?"

Jade sucked his shaft eagerly, her tongue lapping at every inch he had to give as she went from tip to base. She knew he wouldn't last long after her performance, so she was going to make this nice and slow, descending down his cock inch by inch, until eventually she'd fully claimed it into her mouth, her tongue working hard to push him over the edge.

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 12:20 am

"Yes mistress." Test moaned. His mind blanking with a powerful orgasm. The memory of Ruby's soft tits and hypnotic words burning themselves into his mind. His whole body was alright with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 12:23 am

"Good boy, now why don't you come back to reality for me," Ruby giggled as she picked herself up off of him. Jade busily swallowed his load and worked to clean up what was left before getting off of him with a sigh.

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 12:27 am

Test came back to reality. Panting as he covered from the pleasure high. "Thank you." He said as he staggered to his feet.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 12:30 am

"Don't be a stranger now. If you ever come back, you think of my entrancing titties and my cute sister's killer blowjob~!" She would've loved nothing more than to keep him, but she knew that would've been wrong, and so she picked her dress up and walked away, her hips swaying as she disappeared from the hall into the ballroom, her sister following after, embarrassed by her misconduct.

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 12:34 am

"It was a pleasure. I'll be sure to come back if I'm ever in the area." Test told them. Continuing on his way. He wasn't going to forget about this place anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 12:40 am

Along the way out, he got goodbyes from a number of the people he met, and even Yuko had poked her head out from the dungeons to say a lascivious farewell with a blown kiss. Theresa was the last to see him off before he reached the gardens. "It was good to spar with you, Test, and I'm glad you've proven to be a man of such good character. I look forward to seeing you again, as I'm sure my princess is as well."

Speak of the devil, Orianna had managed to get outside before he left the premises, rushing over and throwing her arms around him. "Thank you again and again for coming, Test. It's gonna be boring without you, but I know I'll see you again."

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 12:44 am

"It was my pleasure. I promise I'll be back. And I'll be sure to bring several more stories." He told her. Meaning every word of it. He returned the hug, holding her tight.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 12:46 am

"You'd better! I wanna hear about whole new adventures, okay!" She enjoyed their embrace for a good while, almost scared to let it go, but eventually managed to let it drop. "Bye, Test. Take care!"

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 12:55 am

"Goodbye. Take care everyone." Test said to the group, mimicking Orianna's sentiment. He was as sad to go as she was to see him leave. But he was glad to have been here. With their goodbyes said Test continued on his adventure. Already making plans to return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Orianna
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10