Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Orianna

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 12:50 pm

You going to attack?))

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 12:54 pm

(I meant to write River Stance. My bad.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 1:06 pm

"I'd expect nothing less from my-- WOAH!!" Orianna had come in for a bit of fun teasing, but she'd missed out on the stance Test had taken by then and when he unleashed his counter, he tossed her to the floor and she was blown away, left winded by the attack. "Night above..." 

River Stance - 84, 92 (Crit)
Velvet Wishes - 39, 53 (Countered)

Orianna: 26 + Stunned
Test: 4

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 1:09 pm

"I guess I over did it. Sorry." Test apologized. Offering a hand to help her to her feet. He didn't believe in hitting an opponent while they were down in any but the direst of circumstances.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 1:14 pm

Orianna was almost surprised by his show of sportsmanship, having seen it before during his spar against Theresa earlier. "Well, aren't you gentlemanly," she teased as she got back to her feet. "I appreciate the sentiment, but you could've helped give yourself a chance at winning."

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 1:24 pm

"I would rather lose with honor then win without it." Test replied. Ready to continue their duel whenever she was.

Old Reliable if Attacked
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 1:33 pm

"That's what I like to hear, Test." She dodged his attack as once he was sure it was okay to continue. "Sadly, that means this fight is almost surely over, but at least you can enjoy it all you like." She managed to grab his hands and force him to grope her again, moaning like a slut in heat as his fingers wrapped around her mammaries and squeezed. It didn't take long for Test to lose what fight he had left in him and grope her on his own volition, freeing Orianna up to stroke his cock with her hands all too eagerly. "Looks like it's my win, which means I get to do whatever I want with you tonight~!"

Old Reliable - 21 
Loving Feel - 30

Test: 0

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 1:47 pm

"Yes your highness." Test happily sighed. Massaging her chest as he fully submitted to the vampiric beauty.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 1:49 pm

"Come with me to the bed, sweetie." She lured him back over as the maids began to wake up from being knocked out. "Ah, you two are awake? Well, you'll be happy to know that I won... Test, would you mind letting them get a taste of you before we have our fun?" She kept one of his hands on her chest as she looked up into his eyes with that hypnotic red.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 1:56 pm

"Of course not mistress. Your handmaid's can do whatever they wish to me." Test obediently answered, unable to resist her ands even before her pretty red eyes entranced him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 2:10 pm

The maids grabbed him and threw him down onto the bed, one laying below him, stripped herself down naked as the valley of her tits claimed his head and her legs tangled with his to keep them open. "Would you like for us to hypnotize you, Master~? Consider it your reward for defeating us." The maid crawling towards him on the bed had stripped down as well, her hefty breasts hanging naked for him to witness as her eyes glowed red just like Orianna's.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 2:12 pm

"Yes please." Test answered submissively. His gaze torn between the maid's eyes and her breasts. The whole thing was like a dream come true. An endless cavalcade of his deepest fantasies.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 2:23 pm

"Good, then we shall begin immediately," the maid in front of him said as she claimed Test's dick between her heaving tits. The soft valley rose and fell as her eyes glowed brighter, before she let a little saliva drop from her tongue onto his tip, her tits rubbing even harder to lube it up. As she catered to him, the other maid began to whisper into his ear, "Watch her chest swallow your member whole. Lose yourself into her chest like your erection and fall even deeper. Every time your tip disappears, your brain grows weaker and more pliable, so that we may shape it however we like."

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 2:29 pm

Test was entirely at their mercy. His eyes locked to the titjob that was currently blowing his mind. With every time her chest swallowed his tip he shivered with joy, his thoughts growing weaker and dimmer as his mind absorbed the maids every word.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 2:36 pm

"You love your loyal maids, servants willing to fulfill your every fantasy, Master. Let this trance turn that into your greatest truth, and when you climax and spurt your sweet seed all over her tits, you'll turn around and rail me until I can't feel my legs~!" As Test got closer and closer to climaxing, his mind became like clay in their hands, every sensation was another inch towards them shaping him into their perfect master.

Orianna watched all of this proceed, fingering herself happily as she watched the display before her, eager to get her turn in soon. She'd have to remember to offer to free Test of this hypnosis before he goes, but until then, she and the maids were going to take full advantage of their victory over him.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 2:41 pm

Test gave a tired nod as he reached the edge. He loved being dominated by his servants, and rewarding them in turn. His penis rock hard as he prepared to shoot out his seed and his mind for the pair.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 2:47 pm

"There it is, let your mind gather into your member and shoot off into her chest. Do it for you perfect maids, Master, now CUM!" At her command, Test's climax arrived as his penis disappeared into the other maid's chest, filling the space between her hypnotic tits with his seed and mind. "Now why don't you reward her next, Master," the maid in front of him said softly as she pulled away from his tits to admire the work her master had done.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 2:55 pm

Test immediately got to work. Pulling the maid behind him into a tight embrace and giving her a deep kiss as he began to thrust inside her. Determined to reward his servants as best he could.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 2:58 pm

The maid that gave him the titjob busied herself with cleaning up the mess he'd made, while enviously watching her master rut her coworker like a dog in heat. "That's it, master," the maid under him screamed out between moans and kisses, her eyes continuing to burn that bright, mind-melting red. "Pound me hard until you're dreaming of this night forever!"

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:04 pm

The entranced adventurer obeyed. Lost in her glowing eyes as he fucked her with all the strength in his body. Moaning and panting from the pleasure and exertion.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:08 pm

After cleaning off her tits, the maid watched from the sidelines as her partner started to lose her senses from the relentless poundings her pussy received, unable to speak more than crude sounds. She began to reach her limits rather fast and her partner could tell, so nearing the end of their limits, she called to her master from the bedside. "Fill her up, master, give her what she wants and plenty of it. Go on and CUM!"

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:14 pm

Test came with a pleasured cry. Giving the maid everything he could muster with one last thrust. His body going limp as he recovered.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:19 pm

The maid collapsed under him, her womanhood filled quite a lot as she and Test were given time to just rest for a little while. "Th-Thank you, Master~!" the maid stammered. Once she was able to move again, she carefully pushed Test off of her and climbed out of bed with the other maid's help, the two heading for the door. "Enjoy the princess, Master!" the two said simultaneously, blowing him kisses before they left.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:26 pm

Test didn't need to be told twice. Once he had caught his breath he sat up. Giving Orianna a submissive bow, offering himself up to her. "How may I serve you?" He asked, a teasing smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:30 pm

"Oh, are we eager to be playing more 'Master and Servant'? Well, I have a proposal then, Test." She approached the eager young man and sat him on the foot of the bed, mounting him and pushing his wet dick into her honeypot. "You remember Yuko, right? That mark on her neck is the highest level of my hypnotic ability. I brand them with that mark while they're good and submissive..." She traced a finger along his chest, admiring his muscles as her eyes slowly rose up his impressive figure to meet his own. "And they became my personal property, a slave to my every desire if I want them to be. Now, of course, I don't plan nor want to take away your free will, but it could give you a more... intimate trance for me. What do you say? Do you want to become my sex toy, Test?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Orianna
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next