Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Orianna

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 9:41 pm

Test winced as the pain shot through him. As soon as he was free of the mysterious woman's hold he drew his halberd and adopted a defensive stance. If he couldn't call for help, he's just have to defend himself. He gave the woman an angry glare, trying to communicate that her advances were unwelcome.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:00 pm

Test, unwilling to simply let her have her way, readied his weapon and took his stance. However in the darkness of the dungeon, he found it hard to see her exact movements, but Yuko didn't have that shortcoming, able to strike at him eagerly. His blade still hit her, but not of his own action... Yuko moaned as pain washed through her, but you'd have thought she'd gotten pounded with how she sounded.

Regardless, her own attack wasn't stopped by Test's efforts and she managed to grab him and kisses him again, her venom and soft kiss a little thank you for the rush of pain. However, once she'd finally finished, her name got called and she reluctantly parted with Test. "I come to see you with a guest and you ambush him while my back is turned??" Orianna demanded angrily.

River Stance (Adv) - 19, 68
Spider's Kiss (Disadv) - 90, 22 (Regular Hit)

Test: 26

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:03 pm

Test took advantage of the fact that Yuko was being scolded to try and get the sticky substance out of his mouth. Being unable to speak until he got it out.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:11 pm

With Yuko being lectured by Orianna on the side, he was free to focus on that, peeling the substance off with some effort. By the time he'd looked up back to the two women, Orianna's golden eyes began to glow deeply red, Yuko's eyes reflecting the color, as well as the mark on her neck. "Until I see fit, you will remain in your cell, unable to pleasure yourself. Do I make myself clear?" The vampire royal wasn't expecting an answer to her question, as it was more of a command.

"Yes, Princess," Yuko answered, her voice empty as she turned away from Orianna and headed down the dungeon and closed the iron door behind her, disappearing from sight.

The princess rubbed her temples and closed her eyes in a fit of frustration, and when she opened them again, her eyes were back to normal as she turned to Test. "My sincerest apologies, Yuko is mischievous and selfish. I'm very sorry you had to see all that... Shall we get going?"

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:16 pm

"Don't apologize. It's not your fault. From what I saw, she probably enjoyed it." Test coughed awkwardly. Staring into Orianna's eyes and fantasizing about her mesmerizing him for a few seconds before pulling himself together. "Let's get going."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:18 pm

As they ascended the stairs, Orianna coughed and apologized again for what happened, but drew towards something more specific. "I just wanted to assure you, I don't do that with everyone in the castle. I trust everyone in the castle with my life and have known them a long time... Yuko is rather new and hasn't exactly proven herself trustworthy."

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:23 pm

"I understand. Don't worry." He assured her as they walked. "So what else do you have to show me?" Test asked, trying to get his mind off the princess's hypnosis.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:32 pm

"Thank you, Test. Anyways, for our next stop, I was hoping to show you the ballroom, lift your spirits a bit after the droll dungeon." She led him along, unaware of just how he felt of the sight she showed him. "This next place was my mother's favorite room, even when it was quiet and empty." Some minutes of walking led them to a massive room of pearlescent, polished stone floor, sweeping oceanic colors along the wall, a stage at the far end of the room with wine red curtains and long dining tables put away in a corner, finished with a crystalline chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:39 pm

Test looked around in awe. "This place is amazing." He shouted, letting his voice echo off the walls. "I could see why your mother loved it. It looks perfect for dancing." He added, much more quietly.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:52 pm

His echoed voice didn't fall on deaf ears, as when his back turned from the stage, the curtains rose, revealing a pair of succubi peering across the ballroom towards this stranger who stood in this place with Orianna. "What do you think, Ruby?"

"Hmm, well we haven't had anyone new in ages. Still, the princess is with him... Shall we introduce ourselves, Jade?"

The two women seemed to agree to engage with Test, though it took them some time to approach. Orianna, in the meantime, seemed happy that her guest was enjoying himself, taking in the sight. "Perhaps you could give it a spin, Test," she offered.

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:56 pm

"I'd love to. I've always enjoyed dancing, even if I'm not that good at it." He answered. Sparing a glance to the two approaching women, wondering who they were.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 11:08 pm

"Now hold on, Orianna," Jade stated, holding a hand up. She had red, wavy hair that fell over her shoulders down to her chest in length and a more modest figure with an elegant dress that covered her well, but offered just enough a sight of her body to be enticing. "You brought him to the ballroom and didn't offer him to dance with one of us first? Isn't that a bit rude?"

"Quite! And what are we, decoration then?" Ruby added, having darker hair than Jade, it being wilder and longer, reaching her thighs, and her own dress being far more tight-fitting, showing off a lot more skin, especially chest, which looked to be on the verge of bursting from her clothes. "Don't you want a ride with me, cutie? I'll give you a ride you won't forget~!"

"What? No, don't be ridiculous, Ruby, he'd want to dance with me first. What makes a waltz something to remember is a nice pace, and to enjoy every second~!" Jade argued, but as she stepped forward and held a hand out to Test, Ruby slapped it down.

Orianna, meanwhile, just sighed exhaustively as she watched the two succubi break into an argument, one of many they've had before, it seemed. "Test, this is Ruby and Jade. They are succubi and they've always favored the ballroom, though I can't blame them."

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 11:14 pm

"I can't blame them either." Test muttered. His eyes drifting to Jade's exposed chest before he was able to raise his eyes. He glanced at Orianna for silently asking for either permission to dance with one of them or with her. He tried not to let the sight of two beautiful women competing for his attention get to him too much.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 11:20 pm

Orianna caught him glancing at Ruby's chest, smiling knowingly for a moment before approaching the two sisters. When she cleared her throat, they stopped their sibling quarrel for a moment to regard the princess. Orianna's eyes flashed red briefly as she gazed into Jades, the succubus taking her hand and moving off to go dance, leaving Test with Ruby.

With her sister out of the way, Ruby looked to Test with a pleased smile and stepped closer. "So, what's your name, cutie?" she asked, her breasts swaying softly as she got closer.

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 11:22 pm

"I'm Test. Pleasure to meet you." He said in response. Now that the other two where gone he was unable to stop himself from staring at her swaying chest as she approached.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 11:26 pm

"A pleasure to meet you, Test~!" she greeted, ending her sultry words with a playful growl as her hands played with the fabric holding her boobs back. "You see something you like, cutie? I can give it to you if you want, but on one condition."

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 11:31 pm

Test managed to gather enough willpower to look her in the eye. She was a succubus so she probably wouldn't mind but it was still embarrassing. "And what would that condition be?" He asked, his face blushing a deep red.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 11:35 pm

Without him even offering, she snatched up his hands and pulled him into her body, her large breasts pressing against his chest. "Last a dance with me~!" She placed one of his hands on her hip and continued to hold the other in her own hand, while her free one draped over his shoulder. "Sound like fun?" Her leg rode up into his groin, gently teasing him as he made his decision.

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 11:38 pm

"Well I was hoping to dance. And how could I possibly reject a dance from a beauty such as you." Test told her, doing his best to simultaneously flirt back and suppress a moan as she teased him. He let her lead the dance as he enjoyed the sensation of her body pressing against his.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 11:52 pm

(I'm going to test out a Special Encounter concept for Ruby and Jade. They'll both offer to dance and once a partner is decided, the objective is to endure their dance until TEN rounds have come and gone. Choosing Ruby, she'll be more direct and her damage a bit higher, but being more direct means that the Ten-round duration is set in stone. Jade, on the other hand, is more elegant and manipulative and will regularly attempt to inflict Enthrall Tokens on her dance partner. The exact number isn't decided yet, but you thankfully chose Ruby, so that's okay for now, but the idea is that once the victim has gained enough tokens, the time limit for the dance will increase by five extra turns, but in exchange, Jade's damage is at a lesser value than Ruby's. I'll need to flesh this out later, but for now, Ruby will be the only one rolling, so good luck, and for the sake of simplicity, Ruby's turns will deal a regular 3 damage if they succeed)

"Oh, I'm going to rock you brainless when this is over," she purred, taking his compliments and returning it with confidence she'd win this little game of endurance. She began the dance, swaying in step with him as her leg rode up to his crotch occasionally and her breasts met his body again and again. She was getting into the rhythm of the dance, so her seduction was rather simple for the time being, but given her passion, that was bound to change soon.

Round 1 - 40

Test: 23 (Btw, your health carries over. If you're too low by the time you fight Ori, he'll get some rest first)

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 11:55 pm

"Looking forward to it." Test shot back. Meaning every word of it. As badly as he wanted her to seduce him senseless he wasn't going to disrespect her little game by not trying his best to resist her. He focused on his breathing and clearing his mind as he tried to outlast her seductions. Resisting the urge to goad her on.

Memories of Mandy -> A Moment of Respite
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 12:05 am

Thanks to the memories he bore of the maid who'd staked her claim to his heart, the seductions of Ruby became much less potent, or rather, he became somewhat numb to them. In turn, he was also able to take a deep breath and calm himself in the midst of this sensual waltz of his, reclaiming some of his strength.

Ruby seemed distracted, in the meantime, stumbling a bit in the middle of her buildup and losing the rhythm for a moment before taking some time to get back into the groove.

Round 2 - 17
Memories of Mandy and AMoR - Auto (3 Health back)

Test: 26

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 12:07 am

Test did his best to give her a charming smile and to not step on her feet. Relying on his natural dexterity to let him keep up. Emboldened by her mistake he tried taking charge of the dance just long enough to twirl her around before letting her lead once more.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 12:12 am

THe momentary lead Test took seemed to refuel Ruby's passion and she began to twirl him about, peppering his face with red-lipstick-laced kisses before pulling him close and shoving his face into her chest. Her kisses overloaded his mind, leaving him unable to think, leaving her to fully take advantage of him as she continued the dance.

Round 3 - 90 Crit

Test: 24 + Stunned

Last edited by KyoryuuBlaze on Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 12:14 am

Test let out a moan as he was shoved into her chest, letting it all go and enjoying himself as he was carried along.

Stunned

Last edited by Present on Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Orianna
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next