Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Orianna

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 12:22 am

No, I just realized that I'm a dingus and am blind and silly. ))

Ruby, in the heat of the moment, unfurled to leathery bat-like wings used them to perform a myriad of complex moves, ending off by rising up high enough to dip Test's face under her skirt, pressing her womanhood against his face while her wings beat hard to keep her in the air. "Don't go falling for me too hard, or else you'll be my darling little fucktoy for the rest of the night~!!"

Round 4 - 88 Crit I swear I'm not doing this on purpose XD

Test: 22 + Stunned

Last edited by KyoryuuBlaze on Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 12:25 am

Test let out a surprised gasp as he was shoved beneath her shirt and her crotch was ribbed against his face. He couldn't say he wasn't enjoying this, although it wasn't really dancing anymore.

Stunned

Last edited by Present on Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 12:29 am

By the time his head was finally clearing, Ruby stopped using him as a human stripper pole and began to work him around her, getting back to a more conventional dance. This time, she simply kissed him a couple times, which might have seemed light compared to before, until Test realized his pants were undone and his cock was out.

Round 5 - 60

Test: 19

Last edited by KyoryuuBlaze on Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 12:31 am

Test tried to find an opening in the dance to redo his fly. Using the quest to distract himself from Ruby's beauty.

Memories of Mandy
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 12:40 am

Thanks to Mandy, he was able to numb her seductions a bit long again, and doubly thankful was the fact that she was beginning to stumble yet again, losing a bit of her groove before she attempted to recapture it. However, she kept his hands occupied thanks to the need to readjust her grips when she tripped, taking both his hands to help her hold onto her balance.

Round 6 - 67
MoM - Auto

Test: 19 + MoM (2)

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 12:41 am

Test have up on redoing his pants. Focusing instead on enjoying the flow of the dance and the synchronicity with his partner in a mostly innocent way. (Occasionally staring at her tits not withstanding.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 12:47 am

As they danced and Ruby regained her composure, she went in for an especially pleasurable move. She held his one hand up and circled him and by the time she was back in his sight, her breasts were free of her dress, hanging naked in all their glory, drawing his eyes as she lowered down, down, down, with a rhythmic sway until her chest was level with his erection. She pushed her naked tits against his member allowed it to slip between them, stroking his length at an even, yet quick pace, until she ended the moment by kissing the head of his dick, leaving a red kiss mark there as she rose back to full height, did a twirl, and returned her breasts to their home.

Round 7 - 90 Crit (I dunno how to tell you this, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut--)

Test: 17 + Stunned + MoM (1)

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 12:51 am

Test watched in shock and growing arousal as she suddenly bared her breasts at him. Beginning to feel a bit woozy as she her breasts rhythmically swayed down and down and down. He was freed from his encroaching trance by the sudden boob job. Shaking his head to clear the cobwebs even as he panted and moaned and stared at her tits in longing.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 12:55 am

"That's right, let my tits keep you nice and lusting, cutie~! You can always give up whenever, you know. If you do, I'll give you a night you won't forget!" As she danced, she offered quite the experience, and to sweeten the deal, as they slowed into a nice, typical waltz, she kissed him and thrust her tongue right in, enjoying his taste for a full minute before she let him go. "How's that feel?"

Round 8 - 64

Test: 15

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 12:58 am

"Amazing." Test admitted as he recovered from the kiss. "But what's the fun in giving up. Besides you've promised me a reward if I win as well." He said with a sly smile, doing his best to cover up just how tempted he was to take her up on her offer.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 1:01 am

Ruby was very pleased by his answer, taking him into a wild spin as her hand explored his still-exposed dick. "Very good answer, Test!" she declared passionately as she finished with another kiss. The dance was reaching its end and that aforementioned reward was coming very close.

Round 9 - 80

Test: 12

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 1:04 am

Test melted into the kiss. Letting his guard down a little as he approached the finish line. His thoughts spinning almost as much as his body as the beautiful Ruby teased him senseless.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 1:11 am

As the final moments of the dance came around, Ruby took his dizzying thoughts and head and dipped him down, giving him another french kiss before letting herself fall over him to the floor. Her tits pressed tightly against his chest, her hands reaching down and stroking his cock, and as she did all this, her eyes peered into his, glowing dazzlingly, making Test fade out a for what felt like a good hour. But when it was all over, he realized it was merely for a brief moment. "You win, Test."

Round 10 - 98 Crit (For fuck's sake)

Test: 9 + Stunned

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 1:16 am

"I did? Hooray." Test said a bit weakly. Slowly pulling himself to his feet and zipping up his pants. Those last few stretched out moments playing through his head again and again. "That was a lovely dance. I hope you enjoyed it at least half as much as I did." He told Ruby, trying to act casual despite how close he had come to being completely broken by her seductions. He was excited for his "reward" but tried not to let it show too much.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 1:21 am

She could see right through him though, leaning in close, feeling her breath on him and seeing her breasts hang, barely able to remain in her dress. "Now tell me, Test, what do you want to do with me, now that you won? Just say the word~!"

Off on the side, Jade and Orianna had finished their dance, Orianna winded, but having barely come out on top against her Succubus dance partner. "Very good job, Jade. Moon above, that was... And, it looks like Test hung in there."

"Mm. He must be pretty sturdy to hold up against Ruby," Jade commented.

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 1:25 am

"I'd love it if you used your breasts and your dancing to slowly and completely hypnotize and mesmerize me before having your way with me." Test quietly admitted, too aroused from their earlier dance to even try and deny his true desires. As he spoke he kept his eyes locked to her's, a final show of his strength of will, even as he begged her to take it away from him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 1:34 am

"It looks like I won in the end, that's just what I wanted to do to you," she purred slyly as she nodded to his request. She began to dance again, slowly and carefully, her breasts bouncing after she removed her dress entirely, allowing her full naked glory to be on display. With her tits swaying and bouncing hypnotically, claiming more and more of his lingering will, her eyes began to shine again, adding to the loss of his spirit. "Fall deeper and deeper for me, Test. Every time my tits drop, they crush another bit of your mind, making you fall down, down, down."

His eyes increasingly lost more of the light they had before as her naked body mesmerized and entranced him, her power as a Succubus reigning over him body, mind, and soul, until his eyes were empty and so was his brain, both filled only by the image of her body, performing for him. "Now, it's time we sealed the deal, Test." She approached him and pulled him down to the floor, as a devilish arrow-tipped tail snaked its way to his pants, undoing them and pulling them down, while Ruby used her hands to remove his shirt.

"Are you ready, Test?"

Well, it looks like he's not as strong-willed as I'd expected, but he still won, at least." Jade noted, watching the whole thing by Orianna's side.

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 1:38 am

Test watched in rapt attention. Every hypnotic movement of Ruby's body and breasts slowly washing away his thoughts and leaving only pleasure in it's place. By the time she pulled him to the ground he couldn't think at all, with only joy and arousal where his will should have been. "Yes Mistress." Test happily sighed in response to her question. Floating in a heavenly boob induced trance. He was already as happy as could be. Now the only thing that mattered was repaying the favor as best he could.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 1:46 am

With that, she dropped her hips down, her pussy eating his dick right up and getting a good taste of it, her walls constricting around his shaft and squeezing it, sending an unbelievable sensation through Test's body. As he melted right into her, she pulled his face into her chest and bounced her tits up and down against his face. "Just let my tits keep you under, become my slave, for every second you enjoy this, it takes away every second you could've spent doing something else, and wouldn't that have been sad? You were such an enjoyable dance partner, so as sad as it is, when we're done, I'll have to let you go, but if you ever want to enjoy this feeling again, you come straight to me, okay~?"

Her honeypot squeezed his dick tightly and she pulled him as deeply into her cleavage as she could, enjoying the moment before she released his cock and reposition herself. Raising herself up so he could see her eyes, her irises flashed again, forcing him to perfectly obey her as she said, "I'm going to give you real taste of my girls. So once you're out of it, be good little toy and rest up before you keep playing around with our princess. She's a good kid, so play nicely."

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 1:50 am

Test spend the entire time moaning and spasming and letting her bouncing breasts squeeze any remaining thoughts right out of his head. When she finally pulled his head out and forced him to look deep into her mesmerizing gaze he was already ready to obey her without question. "Of course mistress. I promise to take good care of your princess." Test groggily replied. Her command sounded about inline with what he was going to do regardless, so he had all the more incentive to obey.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 1:58 am

"Good little fucktoy, now, it's time to really give you your reward~!" She shoved her wet womanhood against his face, ordering him to lick it just before she clapped her tits around his cock again, threatening to make him climax right there. Stroking his shaft, she kept edged him a few times so she could let him enjoy himself, letting her spit lube her cleavage every now and then alongside his pre, until finally she let him have it. Sucking his tip between her lips, she stroked him off one last time and forced out his climax, drinking down ever load he blew into her.

When he finally finished, he fell unconscious, having already been heavily winded from the dance, this little reward used up all that was left of his stamina. By the time he woke up, he was in a guest bed and feeling quite refreshed.

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 2:01 am

Test licked her pussy like a man possessed. Only slowing when an orgasm elicited a moan from him and only stoping when his strength gave out completely. When he awoke on the guest bed he felt a bit sore but absolutely amazing, having just lived out a fantasy he wouldn't soon forget. As he lay there he took a second to look around and get a read on the room he was in.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 2:11 am

It was furnished and constructed much like the rest of the castle, stone bricks, nice and clean furnishings, a carpet for comfort. His clothes weren't on his person at the time, folded neatly at the foot of his bed, clean and warm. Present in the room was a rather attractive pale-skinned beauty with red eyes that watched him closely. "Good morning, Master Test. Princess Orianna has been waiting for your recovery. She is in the Throne Room right now, would you like some privacy to get changed or would you be fine if I were to keep an eye on you," she stated, the last option tinged with a faint sultry tone as she swayed a bit, her shapely chest jiggling a bit.

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 2:17 am

"Given the nature of this castle I guess I should learn to swallow my pride when it comes to being naked." Test answered as he watched her chest away and jiggle. After all, he'd already met two succubi here, and there was possibly much more in store for him. He finally managed to look away so he could get out of bed and get dressed, doing his best not to mind the woman watching him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 2:18 am

Having his clothes taken away in his sleep meant that he was perfectly naked when he stepped out of bed to get dressed, giving the handmaid a good while to ogle him, likely wanting a go at him herself, but she held herself back. "Very good, Master Test, and if you'd like, I can lead you to the throne room when you're ready."

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Orianna
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next