Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Orianna

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 2:41 pm

"Yes mistress. I would love to serve you." Test replied. Meeting her gaze and wrapping his arms around her. He trusted her. And after all she'd done Test could think of nothing better then making Orianna as happy as she'd made him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 2:45 pm

"Alright then, stare deep into my eyes, Test." Her eyes began to glow that entrancing red once again, pulling him back into the haze he loved so much. It only intensified as she began to kiss him deeply, giving him more tongue as her eyes continued to gaze into his. The glow only intensified as the seconds passed, a black mark slowly appearing on his neck, crawling around the full circumference of his flesh until it formed a perfect collar. After that, his mind became locked into a state of pure love and obedience for Orianna, so long as the mark remained, and right now, she was in the mood to start ordering him around. "Alright, slave, why don't we start with you ripping this nightgown off and indulging in my breasts?"

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 2:53 pm

Test used the strength he normally reserved for fights to tear the nightgown off in a single motion. Diving into her tits like a man posseses. Kissing, licking and massaging her bosom. The pleasure of getting to feel up her divine cleavage only matched by the joy of obeying his mistress.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:25 pm

"Good little fucktoy, enjoy yourself to the fullest. No matter what your fantasies may be, whatever you want to do, do it without hesitation~! In return, I'll have worshipping every inch of my body until you pass out!" She slapped her hips against his, thrusting his dick as far into herself as she could all the while, eagerly awaiting whatever lust-fueled ideas came to his mind.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 10:31 am

Test continued to worship her chest and occasionally suckle at her teat. Matching her thrusts as desire became his only motivation. He was too lost in the pleasure to think of anything besides indulging them both.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 12:48 pm

Her moans were like music to his ears, every pound of their hips together like fireworks shooting off through his body. She was ready to have him screaming her name and she was all too eager to hear it now. "Whenever you're ready, Test~!"

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 1:34 pm

"On your orders mistress." He moaned in response. Hardly able to gather the will to speak. Straining to hold out for as long as he could as his thrusts and worship accelerated.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 1:40 pm

"Oh you feel so good!" She knew she'd have a night she wouldn't forget and she was so happy she was right. Getting close to her own climax, she buried him deep insider her, hugging his face to her chest as her pussy finally reached its limit.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 2:15 pm

Test took that as his signal (not that he could hold out any longer). Reaching a powerful orgasm as his head was buried in her chest. A cry escaping his lips as pleasure became the only thing he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 2:27 pm

Orianna just let herself relax after her orgasm, basking in the warmth of her partner of the night. "That was great. Thanks for stumbling on my home, Test."

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 2:38 pm

"Thank you for letting me in." The adventurer replied. Mutually basking in Orianna's presence.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 2:48 pm

"It was my pleasure, we don't get too many guests these days, after all." She hugged him tightly, feeling the day's time catching up to her.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 3:13 pm

"That's a shame." Test sighed cuddling up to her in return.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 3:16 pm

"Yeah..." She snuggled up to him in bed, her maids seeming to have returned as the battle wound down. The two laying the bed sheets over them. "I miss meeting new people..."

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 3:21 pm

"Well I'll be sure to do my best to keep you company while I'm here. I know what it's like when you only ever see the same people. It's part of why I started traveling like this." Test admitted.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 3:30 pm

"Thank you, Test." As she got herself cozy and her eyes grew heavy, she smiled pleasantly. "If you don't mind, could you tell me a story about your travels?"

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 3:36 pm

Test did his best to regale her with tales. From the initial story of how he left home, to his first encounter with some midara, to the trails of the Amore Manor. He recalled story after story of adventures, facing off against midara, monsters and humans alike as he traveled to see the world and help others.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 3:47 pm

Despite how exhausted she was, she tried to give him her utmost attention. Like a child being told fairy tales, she was enamored with his stories envisioning the events he described to her. It felt nice and comforting to hear of a hero's tales from beyond her castle walls.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 4:26 pm

"And that's how I ended up here." He finished once his stories caught up to the present day.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 4:29 pm

Though he may have expected her to say something about how impressed she was or how far he'd come, he heard nothing but soft snores. She'd snuggled up a bit more near the tail-end of his stories, the inevitability of sleep having caught up to her, and she feel asleep next to him with a smile on her face, no doubt dreaming of adventure.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 4:57 pm

"Good night." Test whispered. Giving the princess a kiss on the forehead before cuddling beside her and drifting off as well.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 5:03 pm

The both of them slept quite well throughout the night, having pleasant dreams for hours on end, though for them it must've felt quite fleeting. Eventually, Test would wake up, though Orianna seemed to still be sleeping quite comfortably with that serene look on her face.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 5:18 pm

Test didn't want to wake her up, or to leave just yet. So he stayed where he was. Enjoying his time with the adorable vampire.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 5:40 pm

She slept like a baby, and watching her sleep like this, it was easy to forget that she was a vampire, that she could hypnotize and command others with a single look, or that she was so starved for anything new. Soon she began to wake, taking time to process that Test was still in bed with her, and she smiled brighter, saying, "Looks like I didn't dream you up after all."

Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 5:43 pm

"I would say the same. I would hate to find that I only imagined such a nice place. And such nice people." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Orianna
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next