Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Orianna

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 6:01 pm

"You're awfully sweet, Test. Thanks~!" She gave him a sweet peck on the lips before looking down at his neck. "So, since we finished our battle, do you want me to take that collar of yours off?" She figured he might say yes, seeing what had happened down in the dungeon when she took advantage of Yuko's to punish her. As much as he loved being hypnotized, the notion of being someone else's property probably wasn't a pretty notion to accept.

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 6:02 pm

"Up to you. I think we might end up using it again before I leave." Test replied with a wink. Trusting her not to abuse it.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 6:09 pm

She felt her spirit lift a little to hear him leave it up to her own choice. "Well, I don't like the idea of calling you my pet outside of naughty time, but that collar can actually come in handy. Since you belong to me through my hypnosis, it can be a little hard for other women to take advantage of you with their own powers of persuasion."

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 6:10 pm

"So I guess it all depends on wether you want the castle's other residents to be able to have their way with me." The adventurer noted.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 6:25 pm

"It only works with hypnosis, Test, and it's not a guarantee, so if you're not careful, you could still wind up some big, bad Midara's plaything~!" She kissed him again and got up out of bed, calling her maids to come and get her dressed.

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 6:29 pm

"I can keep myself safe." Test assured her. Given his track record he suspected the collar would disappear on its own once he was out of here awhile. These things never seemed to stick on him. He also got out of bed and dressed himself.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 7:03 pm

"I'm sure you can, O Mighty Adventurer!" It took quite a while for the maids to get her fully dressed, her attire being no joke. Dresses can be a bitch to put on, even with help, after all. "Well, if you're so confident, my adorable hero, I'll take off your collar then." Her eyes burned red, but this time, it didn't capture his mind, but free it as the compulsion in the back of his mind to obey her disappeared along with the mark around his neck. "There, now you're a free man!"

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 7:10 pm

"I never thought I'd be upset to hear those words." Test teased in response.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 7:15 pm

"Oh~ You sound like you're itching to be under my foot. Too bad, I've got things to do today, so I can't trance you right now." She giggled at his little joke before heading for the door, turning back to address him. "Thanks again, by the way. It was fun to have you, Test."

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 7:57 pm

"It was a pleasure." Test replied. Sad to leave. He started to head towards the exit, unsure if he should give the sisters or library a visit on his way out. He wouldn't want to overstay his welcome.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 8:53 pm

No one seemed to be around the library as he passed on through, and not much noise could be heard from behind the door. Though as he passed by the ballroom, the two succubus sisters were waiting for him. "Going so soon, Test?" Ruby asked, crossing her arms under her considerable bust. 

"We'd hoped to say farewell and I'd like to thank you for entertaining my sister so well yesterday," Jade added.

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 9:10 pm

"It was my pleasure. I was also hoping to make my farewells. Perhaps you'd also like a dance before I go." He offered. Not wanting to leave the second sister hanging.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 9:14 pm

"I'd love a dance, though it will have to be brief. I'm not much of a morning person and Ruby will get jealous if she's left without a partner too long." She ignored the outrage of the aforementioned sibling as the more modest of the two took his hand.

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 9:19 pm

"Fine by me. Even the briefest dance is an honor." Test replied, allowing her to lead him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 9:27 pm

With the lead being given to her, Jade guided him into a much more ballroom-style dance, stepping rhythmically, swaying about, and after the third step, she dipped her partner down and gave him a deep, yet brief kiss, before pulling him back up. 

Round 1 - 54

Test: 28

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 9:58 pm

Test blushed from the dip and the kiss. Doing his best to keep up.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 10:05 pm

As they continued their dance, moving at a consistent beat, her leg rode up his groin just before they made another swerve, teasing the young man's regions, but despite such fleeting contact it felt surprisingly amazing.

Round 2 - 82

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 10:40 pm

Test was quickly being reduced into a blushing stammering mess. Her small teases proving very effective. He leaned into the dance, silently begging for more.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 10:47 pm

His begging seemed to really do something for her, because the moment he gave himself up to his dance partner, her face seemed to light up and she twirled him around by his hand and for some reason, even as his vision moved away from her, he still saw her, kissing him, touching him, teasing him. It wasn't until he stopped spinning that he realized his dance partner became thrice. "You want more? You'll get more~!"

She kissed him passionately, leaning into him so much they would've fallen over, were it not for her two doubles behind them.

Round 3 - 100

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 11:25 pm

A moan escaped Test's lips as she kissed him senseless. It didn't look like he was going to outlast this one.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 11:28 pm

Having calmed her passions down, Jade enjoyed their kiss a little longer before resuming the dance. Teasing his groin, passing him to one of her doubles, blowing in his ear and whispering unsaid desires into his ears, passing him down again, and holding him close to her body so he could enjoy every inch of her.

Round 4 - 76

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 11:31 pm

Test let himself be carried along, returning every kiss. His hands occasionally exploring her body as the three's coordinated efforts made his head spin.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 11:37 pm

As he himself got caught up in the pleasure, Jade let her desire get the better of her in their last moments. Her and her doubles came together and pinned him between their bodies, each one glowing a shimmering green as what had started feeling nice began to feel incredible. "Let's see you off right, Test~!" Jade moaned as she claimed his lips again, letting her tongue give him some extra attention. Her two doubles pulled down his pants and started kissing his member vigorously, all while they continued to flash green, and the better Test felt, the harder it was to think straight.

Ruby had been watching this with concern and approached the lot of them, simply tapping her sister on the head, her hand glowing a shimmering red, and the green aura surrounding her sister dispersed. "You keep that up, and you'll drive him crazy."

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 11:49 pm

Test was panting and shaking. He was at full mast and desperate for release. Looking at the sisters with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 12:00 am

"S-Sorry, I didn't mean to--!"

Ruby cut Jade off as she undid her dress with her devilish tail, her breasts falling free. "Just try to keep it in check next time, and you say I'm the wild one? If you want to pay him back, let's finish what you started, alright?" Ruby grabbed Test's face and pulled him straight into her tits, bouncing them hypnotically. "Remember these, Test? Why don't I give you one last helping before you go?" She eased him to the floor and continued to smother him with her tits, while her sister undid her doubles and got down on her hands and knees.

"Very well, then let's finish this dance, Test." And with that, she pressed her lips against his crown and took his member deep into her mouth.

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Orianna
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next