Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Orianna

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 2:20 am

"That's probably for the best. We wouldn't want the princess to get lonely." Test told her. Ready to follow the pale beauty back to Orianna.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 12:10 pm

As Test followed the maid down the halls, she seemed content to simply ogle him more, though made no move to do anything beyond that. In time, they reached a large room, furnished with a variety of flowers from the garden in expensive looking vases, wine red curtains letting the moonlight in, torches lighting the rest of the room, and the usual decor the rest of the castle boasted. Across the room was a polished wooden throne, albeit with some scratches and scars aged by time, cushioned and with a blanket thrown over it, the ends draping off each of the arms, and a groggy-looking Orianna sitting on the throne, under the blanket. "Oh, you're awake, Test. Good, for a moment I was considering punishing Ruby, but it looks like you're feeling fine."

"Yes, refreshed and active," a stern voice cut in, drawing attention to just behind the throne. A woman stood close by, wearing firm armor, clothes that fit her form so as to avoid getting caught, with a round shield by her side and a falchion sheathed in a scabbard on her hip. "We would hate for the princess's guest to be in poor condition."

"Ah, right, you two haven't properly met yet. Test, this is Theresa, my godmother and bodyguard." Orianna seemed nervous as she introduced the two, keeping an eye on the guard as she bowed politely.

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 2:03 pm

"Pleasure to meet you Theresa." Test said, returning the bow before turning back to the princess. "I apologize, it was rude of me to interrupt our tour like that. If anyone is to be punished for what happened it should be me." He told her, while he didn't regret what happened for a moment he was now realizing that interrupting the tour for a bit of mind-blowing hypno-sex was kind of rude.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:41 pm

"Oh think nothing of it, Ruby and Jade have had only those of us in the castle to entertain them for so long, I can't blame either of them if they were to get a little ahead of themselves, and I certainly can't blame you for enjoying it," she assured him, smiling knowingly, the look of a woman who's enjoyed what he experienced. "Regardless, how has the tour been so far, Test? I trust it has been to your liking?"

"Our castle has its fair share of history and a collection of sights. I'm certain it's nothing to sneeze at, at the very least," Theresa added, looking to her goddaughter for a moment.

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:43 pm

"It's been a pleasure. I almost fear when it will end." Test replied, trying to lay on the charm a little. He was enjoying touring the castle and meeting it's inhabitants a great deal and was hoping to see everything it had to offer.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:49 pm

"A pleasure, eh? I think we can certainly provide more of such an experience," Orianna said with a little laugh, ignoring her guard's looks. "I must say that I share your sentiments about it ending, it's been ages since our last outsider, I almost wish it could last longer. Thankfully we have more to see, and if you wish to end our fun off with a bang, we could, perhaps, end the tour by visiting my bedchambers?"

After Orianna let the question hang for a bit, Theresa looked to Test and added, "And I'm certain you know that if anything dubious happens to Orianna, I will personally string you up in the dungeon for Yuko to play with."

"Don't scare my guest, Theresa!" Orianna jabbed, surprised by her sudden declaration.

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:54 pm

Test blinked with surprise. Caught off-guard by Theresa's assertion. "I wouldn't dare harm her." He said, shocked. "I don't think I could even if I wanted to." He added after a moments thought. "And I am happy to end the tour wherever you wish to." He finished, turning back to Orianna, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 8:35 pm

"Then perhaps, before you continue on with your tour, I might impose upon you? I suggest a brief spar, you and me, and then I will gladly let you go on your way." She ignored the looks Orianna was shooting her, intent on going through with testing Test, however repetitive it was to say that. Combat had a way of telling unspoken things about a person. Aspects of their personality can be laid bare, at least in her experience...

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 8:44 pm

"By all means. Would you prefer I use my halberd or should I switch to my practice staff." He asked, he wasn't opposed to a friendly spar. Plus he suspected the princess's godmother would not let him go so easily.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 9:11 pm

Good sportsmanship, that's something to note already, but it wasn't enough for Theresa. She pulled out her weapon and readied her shield. "Don't worry, we vampires are sturdier than you might think. I especially can withstand a few swings from your halberd. Now, let us lay down some ground rules: No lethal blows and the first to take ten hits loses."

Theresa: 10
Griffin: 10

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 9:17 pm

"Got it, first to 10 blows." Test replied, adopting the defensive stance with which he started most fights, holding his halberd such that that he'd only strike with the flat end. "May I ask where you trained?" He said curiously.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 9:33 pm

Test successfully prepares his usual counterstance, steeling himself for the moment of Theresa's attack. The vampire guard takes him in for a moment, silence in the throne room, before she lunges his way with a surprisingly fast lunge and thrust of her sword. Were it not for Test's preparation, she likely would've hit him with ease.

River Stance - 32, 45

Storm Lunge (I'm too lazy to find her old move names right now XD) - 76, 35

Test: 10
Theresa: 9

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 9:36 pm

Test shut up and focused on the fight. Careful not to underestimate her. He went for a fast return swing, sacrificing some of his earlier defense for speed.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 9:46 pm

Test's swing bore no fruit as his feet caught into each other in a rather unfortunate misstep and he was forced to waste time fumbling back to proper balance. Fortunately for him, as Theresa swung her arm to toss her shield, her hand got caught on the last hold and she managed to nail herself in the opposing arm. She was... rusty, to say the least.

Old Reliable - 53
Shield Toss - 9 Crit Fail

Test: 10
Theresa: 8

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 9:49 pm

Now that they'd mutually embarrassed themselves it was probably time to try and impress. Test gave Theresa a moment to recover before going in for three quick jabs.

Triple Strike
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:06 pm

Test, aiming to show off a bit to Theresa and Orianna, prepared several skillful strikes, swift and smooth, against his opponent. However, he felt a bit of a tweak in his shoulder at the last second and his three-hit combo became a sloppy series of swats, all of which Theresa managed to avoid before the vampire swordswoman reared her sword back to respond with a combo of her own, whiffing the sword thrust but nailing Test with her shield.

Triple Strike - 75, 23, 5 (I swear to god, this is real)
Hack and Bash - 85, 2

Test: 9

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:09 pm

Test took a second to roll his shoulder and loosen the tweak, switching to the defensive as he did so.

Repel
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:14 pm

Adjusting his arm to reassume a more appropriate condition for sparring, Test attempted to ready his polearm to keep Theresa at bay... DAMN IT, HOW IS THAT TWEAK STILL HERE!? The swordswoman, meanwhile, wasted no time in making her next move. Adjusting her stance, she launched off the ground with a mighty leap, her shield flashing in the light like crystal as it collided with Test and sent him to the floor.

Repel - 35
Diamond Rush - 26 (58, Test is downed)

Test: 8 + Downed

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:18 pm

Test let out a quiet yelp as he fell before attempting to leap back to his feet and defend himself.

Get Up -> River Stance
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:29 pm

Test managed to get back on his feet rather quickly and assume his reliable counter stance once more. Somehow, that hard bash must've gotten rid of the kink in his shoulder, which was unbelievably lucky. Sadly, a well-aimed swipe of Theresa's blade managed to work through his stance and deal a hard hit, though he managed to duck under her shield in turn, having seen this attack not too long ago, and still maintaining his stance, swung his halberd up and raked the blade across her breastplate. "Good, you don't focus so much on the now that you forget what's been used before."

Get up - 62
River Stance - 20, 22
Hack and Bash - 94, 22 Dis, (I assume only the first hit counts? I'll edit if I"m wrong) 35

Test: 7
Theresa: 7

Last edited by KyoryuuBlaze on Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:33 pm

"Learning your opponent is half of the battle." Test replied, switching things up with a sweeping blow of his own.

Sweep

(If I understood your question correctly, River stances disadvantage is supposed to apply to all melee attacks against Test that round, but if you think that's too strong you can have it only effect the first one.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:48 pm

"Well said, Test..." Whatever Theresa might have said afterwards was cut off by a sudden feeling of falling and then a hard knock to the head as she fell to the floor.

Sweep - 86 Crit

Theresa: 6 + Prone + Stunned

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:52 pm

Test winced as she landed. "Sorry, that was a bit excessive." He apologized. He stood back to catch his breath and make sure the twinge was gone, not wanting to strike her while she was down.

A Moment of Respite (In this case it will just refresh Sweep and Triple Strike)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:59 pm

Test took this opportunity to calm himself and ignore the pain in his body in the moment, his mind easing his body after a moment. Theresa laughed as she picked herself up once the migraine ceased and she was able to see straight again. "Aren't you a little too nice, Test? This was a perfect opportunity to get the jump on me." After readying herself, she tossed her shield at him without warning, nailing him in the chest, the shield bouncing back to her.

Moment of Respite - (You got a 2, but since this is a 10-point match, I'll cut it in half, is that okay?) 1 Healed
Shield Toss - 62

Theresa: 6

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 11:02 pm

"It's all a matter of context. Had someone's life been in danger I would have laid into you with everything I have. But since this is a friendly spar I thought I'd not kick you whole you were down." He explained once he's recovered from the shield knocking the wind out of him. He feinted another low sweep before gong for another three-fold attack.

Triple Strike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Orianna   Test vs. Orianna - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Orianna
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next