Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 10:55 pm

"wha-what can i do my sweet leanne?" He asked worried as he try to think, he take a gem gifted to him by his brother,he tell him that gem can absorve or clean bad energies , he take her hand and place it on top of the gem and it start to shine cleaning any bad feeling and thoughs on her mind while her wounds start to close too " i hope ...this worked" he said still worried hugging leanne and nuzzling in her chest letting a tear of worriness slide across his cheek

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 11:05 pm

(I was going to save the transformation for battle but that didn't happen, so I guess we're doing it this way)

She felt something as she tried to stifle those feelings. Some sort of jewel? It seemed to heal her injuries, but she could barely pay attention to it through the pain. It keeps getting worse and worse and she doesn't understand why. It's like it's building, inside her, ready to burst.

"Feel like...about to, explode." she manages to get through her own pain. She felt him hug her close, and if she wasn't like this, she would embrace back and enjoy the feeling, but she was finally able to understand her feeling. Understand this emotion.

"Please...GET BACK!"

Pushing him away, she felt her body heat up to an incredible amount, and it started to glow brightly, as she finally found her release. When the light had faded, what was left was no longer Leanne, but instead her true form: a massive Heron, as large as at least 3 men, with bright white feathers the same color as her wings and many streaming tails.

It let out a screech, and at the same time, Tobias could feel a scream race through his mind in Leanne's voice, as if speaking directly into his mind.

"I MUST...GO!"

With a massive gust of wind, Leanne propelled herself off of the ground and incredibly high into the sky, intent on expending all of this pent up energy.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 11:15 pm

Tobias just sigh still worried but waiting until she come back, unless she don't come back to his side he don't want to leave the place,sitting in the ground seeing her flying, the only thing he could say was ,"Leanne" as the feeling of make something bad start to making him feel really bad letting another tear drop from his eye.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 11:33 pm

Her mind was an absolute mess right now. With pent up emotion guiding her, she needed to do SOMETHING. Go SOMEWHERE. She finally was free of this feeling, and all other thoughts left her as she just...kept going. She didn't know where she was going, just that she needed to do so. She didn't know for how long, just that it was what she needed to do.

It felt like hours before her body started to feel normal. She no longer had any idea of where she had flown to, only picking out a small field to land. With one final screech, her body glowed the familiar bright light again and her body turned back to her normal self, collapsing on the ground in heaved pants. Her thoughts returned to her as she collected her breath, of Tobias and how she left him there. Probably confused about the whole ordeal. She felt awful about it but she had no idea where the winds had carried her, or where she had left him.

She hoped that she got to meet him again one day, though.

(I think that'll about do it. Thanks for the RP, that went great. I got a lot of good ideas to improve her beyond the WIP phase, and had a lot of fun too.)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 4:24 am

(you're welcome, i had fun too ,thanks, whenever you want another try I'll be here or maybe a Rp where leanne and Tobias meet again after encounter without the spar thing)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3