Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leanne vs Serila

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 2:11 am

Leanne still came and went to a number of places on her journey of discovery. She was making all sorts of new friends as she went! She wasn't sure what it was people kept saying that she was. Something about an...An..jel? Whatever this "Anjel" thing was, everyone seemed to love having them with them. Maybe it was a foreign term for Laguz? It didn't seem to be, since they were definitely Beorc and didn't seem to hate her at first sight. Still, it was greatly appreciated not to be scorned at for a while.

Even with the hustle and bustle of towns and villages, she had found herself perfectly at peace with nature. She had found herself a nice park bench to relax in and take in the nature around her, allowing herself to dose off among the tranquility of it all. A few forest animals had joined her in her slumber, instinctively snuggling against her and her calming presence.

The sight of a white robed woman of fair features and bright white wings did not go unnoticed. At her feet were a number of offerings of gold, silver, and other valuables to what they believed was a deity visiting them from on high, her gentle presence clearly a sign of good fortune. She likely would not even have noticed them even if she was awake, as such things mean very little to her, but it definitely would attract some on-lookers...

Warrior of Darkness

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:04 am

The witch was calmly enjoying her tea on a nearby cafe, many men and women were around her and none of them seemed to be able to look away from her. "Quite the following you gathered today." The magic lamp known as Chatty was looking at the crew impressed. "Well, is not really a surprise." the witch finished her tea. "Few men or women can resist my beauty and is a good way to save money." Turning around, the witch cupped the waitress face on her hands. "This one is on the house, right sweet heart?" The enthralled waitress could only nod with a goofy grin. "Good girl, come here, let me give you something in return~" With a swift pull, Serila started a quick make out session with the waitress, leaving the poor girl falling to her knees with an even bigger grin and a wet crotch.

Serila picked Chatty and her hat and was about to leave the park when she noticed something, was that... And angel? And people are giving her money and treasures? "I know what you are thinking and I advice against it, what if she's part of the Covenant?" but the witch didn't pay any attention as she licked her lips in anticipation. "Hello, gold mine~" Chatty sighed as Serila approached the 'angel'

"Well, hello there. You look a bit lonely for someone so gorgeous~ want some company~?"

Last edited by Nekurion on Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:46 am

Leanne started to stir as she was woken by the voice of someone new, the small forest creatures around her leaving in a jolt. Her yawn was palpable and made her wings stiffen and stretch along with it, and she soon noticed the person next to her. She was definitely Beorc, from the looks of it. And she seemed to have...a floating lantern friend? It was definitely like nothing she'd ever seen before, but it was certainly interesting.

"Oh! Hello. I'm Leanne! Nice to...meet you!" she said with a bow. She noticed the rather large collection of valuables at her feet. She took a moment to examine them, unsure of their purpose. "What...all this?" She had an absolutely puzzled look on her face.

Warrior of Darkness

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am

Serila grinned seductively. "Seems like offerings and a lot of them." Getting closer to the winged woman, the witch gently stroked one of her white wings. "Beautiful and profitable. Just my type of person~" She mumbled to herself. "Say, why don't you come with me? I'll make sure to make it worth your while~"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:04 am

"Offerings? For...me?" Curiouser and curiouser, it seemed to get. Why would someone give her offerings? She was used to seeing people hate her, and yet here Beorc were giving her things entirely because they wanted to! Maybe it was just a nice neighborhood.

She let out a little hum as this woman touched her wings, being something of a sensitive area for her. Her touch was gentle, though, and felt quite nice. She seemed like a nice lady, though. "What...your name?" she said, not really wanting to move under the pleasant feeling from her wings.

"Oh! Can you tell me...what "Anjel" mean? People...call me that, lately. Don't know...what means."

Warrior of Darkness

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:16 am

"Oh, my name is Serila, dear but you can call me anything you want~" The witch noticed the reaction of the angel and kept stroking her wing, while pulling her closer. "Oh, I can and I can show you so much more~" She purred while using her free hand to go up the angel's spine.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:51 am

She kept humming a little at the gentle touch of this Serila, never quite feeling a sensation like this before. It was entrancing, and part of her wanted to feel more like it. She had a slight gasp as her hand went down her back, only intensifying the pleasure. "O-Okay, I'll-"

"Remember, sister, you can't let anyone take advantage of you, alright? Beorc are always looking to find some way to profit off of us. Use us. Some even just to make us suffer for their amusement."

Her brother's words were enough for her to snap back to reality, and realize what she was dealing with. She slowly backed away on the bench, a look of fear in her eyes. "You...what do you...want with..me?"

Warrior of Darkness

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:56 am

"I want you. Such beauty, I couldn't resist to fall in love." Serila stood up, getting closer to her once more. "You don't have to be afraid~" She whispered in her ear. "I just want to show you my love, many people would do anything to be on your place right now, my dear angel~"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 9:20 am

She was sure of it, this woman was trying to take advantage of her! She didn't know anything about this woman, but someone throwing themselves at her like this? There was no way she didn't just want to use her, or kill her, or mock her or...who knows what else!

"N-No! Stay...away!" she shouted, attempting to push her off and run as far as she could.

(Basic Attack)

Warrior of Darkness

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 9:32 am

The winged woman tried to push Serila away but the witch quickly pulled her into a warm embrace. "Shhh, there is nothing to be afraid off, I just want to show you my love~" She then placed the angel's head between her breasts. "Can't you hear my heart beating for you? My body heating up for you." With a few strokes, Leanne found herself trapped between soft, warm flesh and the soft touch that made her shiver so much before. "Don't need to fight, this is just me, showing you my love~"

Basic Attack: 23
Bewitching Embrace: 62

Leanne: 38 + bound
Serila: 40 + Soul Fragments: 0
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 9:41 am

She had tried to push Serila off but it had only ended up pushing her further into the embrace. She could feel the warmth of her skin on hers, feel the rhythmic heartbeat of her captor, and her wonderful hands gliding across her wings. It felt...so nice...maybe she could...stay like thi-

No! She had to escape! She knew she was just going to use her, or kill her, or something else equally horrible! After a moment, she tried to put everything she had in escaping the intoxicating embrace, her wings flapping trying to give her some momentum.

(Struggle)

Warrior of Darkness

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 10:12 am

"Shh... Just relax and enjoy." Leanne tried to escape but Serila tightened her embrace, craddling the woman's head with her hands. "Oh my, I think I'm heating up for you, can you feel it~?" She moaned while keeping the angel trapped against her soft and warm flesh.

Struggle: 69

Leanne: 36 + Bound
Serila: 40 + SF: 0
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 10:27 am

Her struggles proved to be fruitless as the woman kept her steadfast in the embrace, holding her tightly between her breasts. Her mind wandered back to how good it felt, as she felt her hold body relax a little. She was right, she could feel the warmth her body was giving off. It was making it incredibly hard to focus on whatever she was doing at the time. Why did she want to escape this paradise again? She wished she could stay like this forever. Slowly, her eyes started to close as she nuzzled into the embrace of this wonderful woman, the heat slowly making her drowsy and sleepy...

"I believe you're capable of great things, Leanne."

Once again, the voice of her brother was enough to snap her out of her heat induced haze. Putting both hands forward, she put all of her being into breaking out of this warm prison of flesh.

(Struggle)

Warrior of Darkness

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 10:38 am

Serila, seeing how Leanne stopped struggling, let her guard down. "She's already mine, of course, who could resist me?" She thought to herself, it was then when Leanne's sudden struggle got her by surprise, as the winged woman finally managed to get free. "Aw, didn't you enjoyed my hug? It's true that I'm all hot for you~, you see, I love beatiful things and you are one of the most beautiful (and profitable) creatures I ever seen. I have to make you mine~"

Struggle: 82

Leanne: 36
Serila: 40 + SF:0
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 10:50 am

Finally free of the embrace that she was having difficulty getting out of her mind, Leanne was left to consider her options. She had to act quickly, or else she would fall prey to the woman's charms again. Even if some part of her wanted that. But she had to remain strong! She knew she wouldn't let her just run away, so she had to take advantage of the situation.

So she did the one thing she knew she was good at. She sang, in her own native tongue. She had chosen an old Heron lullaby, a a soft, relaxing tune that carried magic with it that would quiet and relax even the most unruly of children. It was powerful enough that even if the words may have been an entirely foreign language, the feel would be universal.

(Distant Lullaby)

Warrior of Darkness

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 11:01 am

The moment Leanne started to sing, Serila started to feel drowsy, tired. Before she could do anything, she fell completely asleep.

Distant Lullaby: 66

Serila: 37 + sleep + SF: 0
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 11:09 am

Internally, she cheered a little with happiness at seeing how well it worked. She was out like a light! The old songs were powerful, strong enough that they had to be monitored in their use back when there was more than just, well, 2 of them.

She walked over to the prone Serila laying down next to her and bringing her lips to her ear, whispering sweet nothings into her ear in a language she didn't understand but soon would, if only for a time. The words twist and wrap around her unconscious mind, creating a warm bundle of happiness that blocks her mind from her thoughts in an overall pleasant way. Her dreams would surely be happy ones, until she wakes up.

(Dulcet Whispers)

Warrior of Darkness

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 12:51 pm

Serila moaned as Leanne whispered sweet nothings into her ear, her dream was wonderful as she was dreaming of all the wonderful things she would do to her soon to be new lover and all the ritches she could gather by just taking strolls with her. At first, she her mind didn't really understood the words but soon, she was starting to understand her whispers.

Dulcet Whispers: 50
Wake up: 1

Serila: 34 + sleep + SF: 0
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 6:51 pm

Leanne loved hearing her sounds of happiness in her sleep, and kept whispering in her ear. Slowly, Serila would find that she understood the words, but even then they were simply words of emotions, thoughts, truths.

(Dulcet Whispers)

Warrior of Darkness

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:17 pm

Leanne kept whispering more and more sweet things but this time, Serila woke up, smirking seductively at the winged woman before blowing a kiss right on her face making it impossible for Leanne to get away in time.

As soon as the heart popped on her face, Leanne started to blush, feeling her heart speed up as she looked at Serila. "See something you like, darling~?"

Dulcet Whispers: 6
Wake up: 90
Seduction: 76

Leanne: 34 + Charmed
Serila: 31 + Whispers: 4 + SF: 1

Last edited by Nekurion on Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:26 pm

She had no time to react to what appeared to be some kind of floating heart projection, popping harmlessly on her face. She was expecting to it to hurt but instead it was rather pleasant. Maybe she had underestimated the nice, shapely, beautiful, gorgeou-

"(W-What did you do to me?!?)" she said in her native tongue, which Serila would be capable of understanding for a while. She only just now noticed the strong blush on her face, and her faster heart rate, whenever she looked at her. She didn't fully understand it but she was trying to ignore it for now. The one thing that got her mind off of confusing thoughts was song, and so she sang.

What came out, however, was a song of love and passion, as it was all she could think of. One that reverberated through the very soul, and even stronger now that she understood every word.

(Loving Sonnet)

Warrior of Darkness

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:44 pm

Her song was beautiful, filled with passion and romance, Serila felt her heart racing, her body heating up, she needed to make this woman hers and she would make the winged woman fall for her, slowly placing Chatty on the floor, the witch started to strike several poses, winking, making kissy faces and groping her body. "That song of yours... You only made me desire you even more~"

"The things I have to do..." Chatty complained but carried her task perfectly, while Leanne was distracted by Serila's gorgeous body, the magic lamp started to drain the angel's power, weakening her. "I know you want me, come here, let me show you my love and passion~"

Loving Sonnet: 48
Spirit Absorb: 26

Leanne: 32 + Charmed + Power Down: 3
Serila: 27 + Whispers: 3 + SF: 2 + Power up: 3 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:57 pm

Not long after she had finished her song, she had noticed the many movements and poses Serila was making. It was...intoxicating...she couldn't look away even if she wanted to, feeling her entire body heat up, and her breathing grow sharper. Was this normal? Was she doing something to her? These questions were drowned out by a physical need that was growing harder and harder to ignore.

She felt her body moving almost entirely on its own, towards the woman. It was as if her body was distracted enough to take control of any scant thoughts were bopping around in her head. "(You...you've d-done something to me, I know it!)" she said, having something relating to a pout on her face despite not stopping her slow movement forward. She practically fell into her arms, panting heavily from the action. "(Y-You made me...like this...take responsibility...)" she said, bringing her into a soft, chaste kiss.

(Kiss of the Songstress)

Warrior of Darkness

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:14 pm

As Leanne approached, Serila smiled, she was starting to fall for her, soon she would love her and the witch would make sure to love her bird back. "Oh but my dear, those things you are feeling are love and lust, such wonderful feelings~" With Leanne closer to her, Serila opened her arms inviting her in and pulling the angel into her embrace once more. "I will take responsability don't worry, I will show you my love and my lust, I'll make you feel wonderful~" She didn't even tried to avoid the woman's kiss, it felt so good, her lips were soft and sweet, such a chaste kiss indeed suited the winged woman.

"Isn't it wonderful? My love and my warmth are all yours~" She purred while gently stroking Leanne's face, leaving a warm feeling behind each stroke.

Kiss of the Songstress: 36
Warm Touch: 14

Leanne: 28 + Charmed + Power Down: 2 + Weakened
Serila: 24 + Whispers: 2 + SF: 2 + Power up: 2
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:23 pm

Leanne didn't understand the things racing through her own head right now. Of Love, and Lust...her body flared at her touch, as if she lit a fire and dragged it across her face, and yet it felt amazing in a way she couldn't describe.

"(I-I...I lo...)" was all she got out before she shook her head of these thoughts. It had to be a trick! A falsehood! A ploy to profit off of her somehow, like all Beorc! That's what brother used to tell her, that they didn't see us as equals, but lesser, as tools, as...subhumans.

Without warning, she brought her lips to the witch's again, but this time far more passionate. She had to expel these thoughts in her head, and she figured the best way would be to let it all out, all over the target of these feelings. It was surprisingly intense for someone of her disposition, enough to send shivers of passion down Serila's spine.

(Heron's Passion)

Leanne vs Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila Empty

Back to top Go down

Leanne vs Serila
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next