Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leanne vs Serila

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 12:39 pm

Leanne tried to overwhelm Serila but the witch broke the embrace and took a few step back, teasing Leanne. "My, my, how forward you are my beloved angel~" Leaning forwards, Serila invited Leanne to fondle her body. "Come here, let me show you how much I love you and I need you~" With slow steps, Leanne walked towards the witch but once she was about to dive in to enjoy the witch's wonderful body, Serile leaned back. "Hm... If you want me so bad, how about a kiss first~?" She purred pointing at her cheek.

In her current state, Leanne couldn't resist her lust and kissed Serila on the lips instead, suddenly feeling her body heat up, craving the witch's soft body and warm more and more, she was losing herself in the witch's soft lips, hoping for this moment to never end... But that wasn't the case, grabbing her chin, Serila pushed her away. "My, such wonderful kiss. Do you still doubt my love for you~?"

Heron's Passion: 91
Invitation: 82, 3

Leanne: 23 + Charmed + Power Down: 1
Serila: 26 + Whispers: 1 + SF: 2 + Power up: 1
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 12:47 pm

Her entire body melted into the kiss, not the one she initially offered but Serila's, instead. She felt her take control, dominating the feeling and leading her on through her own passion. It was euphoric, and she would have kept going until the end of time if she hadn't pulled her back.

Slowly, it was getting harder and harder to focus through the haze of attraction. She knew it couldn't be real...right? She had to have done something to her! She tried to shake off these feelings as best as she could, the act looking like a truly monumental task of her own mind as it felt right at this moment.

(Remove Charm)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 1:27 pm

Leanne tried her best to clear her mind but the images and the memories from the pleasure given to her by Serila were too strong, the more she tried to think, the more memories came to her filling her mind and increasing her need for the witch's touch.

Serila just watched, not really doing anything, waiting for Leanne's next move.

Struggle: 87
Alluring Dance: 95

Leanne: 23 + Charmed
Serila: 26 + SF: 2
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 4:12 pm

Try as she might, Leanne couldn't get the witch off her mind long enough to focus. She was more sure than ever that she was doing something to her now! She barely knew the woman, and yet she couldn't stop thinking about the woman, how nice she was, how warm and entrancing her body felt against her own, how it would be so great to just let her think for he-

She let out a curse in her own language, somewhat vulgar and sounding akin to a clicking noise, but she was getting too upset with herself to hold back for the sake of womanliness. So she did the one thing she turned once again to song to ease her own mind. Her tune was sad, almost painful to the soul, about her species plight.

(Sorrowful Melody)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 5:14 pm

As the song began, Serila started to feel sorrow, it was a sad song, painful, about the fate of Leanne's kind. This made the witch want her even more not for greedy purposes this time but to keep her safe, pamper her in wonders so she could be happy.

Sorrowful Melody: 4
Seduction: 87

Serila: 22 + SF: 2 + Power Down
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 5:29 pm

Leanne felt a pang of sadness from her own song, it being such a close topic for her. And she could tell that Serila did as well.

She took the moment of quiet reverence to try and once again shake off these thoughts that plagued her mind, ones that she was convinced were artificial. She was careful not to think too hard about them this time, and get lost in how good they felt.

(Remove Charm)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 5:46 pm

Leanne tried and tried but there was no way to remove the thought filling her mind, luckily, Serila was still under the effects of the song, as she only hugged Leanne, no charm nor magic this time.

Remove Charm: 49

Serila: 22 + SF: 2 + Power Down: 2
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:43 pm

Leanne was caught off guard by the sudden hug. Internally, she braced herself for the oncoming magic, but...no such thing came. It was just an honest, normal hug. It felt softer than anything she was doing earlier, too.

"W-What...doing?" she got out weakly, not really sure how to react to the action taken against her.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 12:33 am

"I told you, I love beautiful things and you my dear, are the most beautiful being I have ever seen... Ah... I can barely hold myself back. I want you. I need you. I love you~." With a gentle stroke, Serila pulled Leanne into a kiss, a warm feeling started to swarm the winged woman as the witch's tongue invaded her mouth, toying and dancing with her own, all while Serila's thigh rubbed Leanne's crotch, filling the woman with pleasure.

Alluring Dance: 86

Leanne: 21 + Charmed
Serila: 22 + SF: 2
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 12:56 am

For a brief moment, Leanne felt herself melt into Serila's kiss, feeling her entire body relaxed as the clearly more experienced woman dominated the inside of her mouth. Something about hearing "I love you" with such passion combined with the raw pleasure was overwhelming for the poor Heron, and for a moment, she considered giving over to her passion and letting the witch have her way with her. She clearly knew how to make her happy, maybe she should just...

No, this still didn't feel right! She tried to pull the witch close to her into a tight hug, calm and loving, hoping to help both of them come to grips with their wildly out of control emotions.

(Angel's Embrace)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 1:53 am

Leanne's hug felt so good, Serila stroked her golden hair while the winged woman nuzzled against her chest, the witch's warm making both of them entangle in a pleasant and loving hug. "Tell me my dear, what is your name?"

Angel's Embrace: Auto-hit
Bewitching Embrace: Auto-hit

Leanne: 19 + charmed + Bound
Serila: 20 + SF: 2 + Bound

Last edited by Nekurion on Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 2:02 am

"L-Leanne..." was all she could get out through the hug, her own body gravitating down to the warm, soft prison of Serila's breasts. It moved almost on instinct, as if her body was no longer her own and was desperately fighting against its own desires and needs, and losing.

Her wings slowly enclosed the both of them, enhancing the sensation of her own hug and creating a gentle, calming feeling between the both of them. Whether or not it would pierce the fog that Leanne's mind is in right now, however, is anyone's guess.

(continue Angel's Embrace)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 2:07 am

"Leanne... Such beaitiful name..." As the wings enclosed them, Serila felt more relaxed and in peace, she didn't want this to end, her own warmth acting as a blanket, covering their bodies as well as the wings. "Tell me more about you, Leanne, I want to know..."

Angel's Embrace: Continued
Bewitching Embrace: Continued

Leanne: 17 + Charmed + Bound
Serila: 17 + SF:2 + Bound
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 2:28 am

"Mmm..." she moaned, feeling slightly relaxed at the sensation. She was finding it difficult to find a reason to pull away, in between the safety of her chest and the gentle caress of her hand gliding across her hair. She'd never felt like this before, even back home. It was warm, but not overtly so. In the cloak of her rather large wings, it was as if the world between them had stopped, leaving just the two of them.

She looked up at Serila though the hug, her chin resting between her breasts. "I...Heron. I, also...Laguz. You...Beorc. Beorc...hate Laguz. Call us...'subhumans'. Believe us...lesser. Did...horrible things..." She told her, her face one of sadness. It was a truth that she had known all throughout her life, one that she'd seen first hand. Even now, as she looked in her eyes, she could see that accursed fire. The one that took everything but her brother away from her. The one that made it so hard for her to trust anyone, fully. And even still...she felt it hard to let go. Exceedingly hard, even. "Beorc...species. Not all alike. Met...good Beorc. But still..hard to trust...anyone..hard to forget."

(continue Angel's Embrace)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 2:43 am

Serila's heart sunk as she heard Leanne's story, this poor soul... And she almost... Took advantage of her, the witch felt a stinging guilty piercing her heart, hugging Leanne closer the witch couldn't hold back a tear that dropped on Leanne's cheek. ("That's terrible...") she was using Leanne's language, just a few times and the witch managed to learn it from earing only. ("Leanne, I'm... I'm sorry, I could never see you or your kind as subhumans... You are the most kind and sweet person I have ever met, how could I consider you a subhuman?") The witch continued to gently stroke Leanne's hair. ("I... At first... I want to... Use you to make money... I was one of those greedy... Beorcs, like you call them, and I'm terribly sorry for that. When I heard that song about how much your people has suffered and now that you told me your story... I can't do that to you.") Grabbing her face, Serila stared deep into Leanne's eyes. ("What I want now, is to protect you... I want to protect your sweet smile because... Hah, funny, I made many men and women fall for me and yet... You made me, fall for you. I love you Leanne, I honestly and truly love you.")

Angel's Embrace: Continued

Leanne: 17 + charmed
Serile: 14 + SF:2 + Bound

Serila has develop a weakness for Leanne, all her moves deals +1 of damage
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 3:01 am

The first words that came out of her shocked Leanne at a level she wasn't expecting. "(You...you understand me? Truly?)" She could always temporarily give people the ability to hear her own tongue, but to hear it spoken back to her...it was something she hadn't felt in years. The very sound of it brought tears to her eyes, although she wasn't sure if they were happy or sad ones.

Hearing her speak of her own original goals, and how they changed, made the embrace suddenly feel warmer and more inviting. She let her wings slack behind her, feeling no need to keep with any sort of ability anymore. Her words were pure. Her face was pure. And even if she was fighting the urge, the feel that once again, she would only be deceived, something in her wanted to trust her.

"(D-Do you mean that? Truly?)" she said as she stared deep into her eyes. The golden glow they had at the beginning of this had seemed to soften. What was originally devious now looked...genuinely caring. She nestled back into her chest, still having their eyes locked. "(I...I know nothing of love. I barely even know my own emotions, but...I want to believe you. I can...trust you, right? Please tell me that much, that...I don't have to be afraid around you. I...I want to hear it, like this...)"

(release Angel's Embrace)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 3:08 am

("I can. I learned after earing you.") Serila gently stroked Leanne's cheek, her eyes were now even more beautiful. ("I swear. I won't let anyone make you afraid ever again, you can trust me, Leanne.") The witch leaned closer to Leanne and was about to kiss her when she stopped. ("Is it okay if I...?") She didn't want to force her.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 3:20 am

Hearing that one statement, that declaration, in a tone and voice that she knew so well, was enough to truly calm her. It reminded her of better times, when Heron were plentiful. When the two lived at peace with one another. She missed those days. But in the arms of Serila, she felt like, if only for a moment, she could feel that again. Her tears were going strong still, but she knew now for sure that they were ones of happiness.

She noticed that Serila had stopped right before their lips met. Leanne smiled, feeling completely relaxed around her and in her arms now and feeling some of her own self come back. She didn't feel fear anymore. She quickly closed the gap herself, meeting Serila's lips with her own in an impossibly soft kiss. She decided to let it go for as long as Serila wanted it to, her mind starting to click in place with this whole "love" business.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 3:28 am

Her reaction surprised Serila, her heart melt as Leanne closed the gap and kissed her, the winged woman lips were so soft and now they felt even better, hugging her tighter, the witch returned the kiss, enjoying this moment to her heart's content.

She would protect this gentle soul and poor of the one that dared to hurt her or maker her sad.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 3:38 am

The pleasurable warmth from earlier returned, less overwhelming before but...loving. She felt herself slipping, and letting Serila taking control of the kiss, guiding her through their passion. She was still new and inexperienced in this feelings of passion, and couldn't help but be swept up in the more experienced woman's grasp and gentle touch.

Soft moans escaped her during the embrace as she started to lose herself in the pleasurable sensation, and worrying about such thoughts like what "love" truly was seemed so distant now.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 4:25 am

Serila didn't want the moment to end but she knew that eventually she had to let go so she slowly broke the kiss, looking lovingly into Leanne's eyes. ("Tell me, Leanne, do you have a place to stay?") She asked gently stroking the winged woman's cheek. ("If you don't, you can come live with us... Oh right, I didn't properly introduced myself, my name's Serila and this here is my partner Chatty.") She explained.

"I have no idea what you two are talking, speak damn english, you two!" Chatty was annoyed that Serila was talking about him but in a language he didn't understood. "Oh right, this hothead can't understand your language, somethimes I wonder why I even carry him around when he can't appreciate the beauty of things." Serila shrugged. "Only beauty I can understand if the one of that smoking body of yours! And have to say, never expected you to fall in love, what happened with that of "Only someone who can surpass my beauty will be my lover?" The witch let out an annoyed hum while kicking Chatty. "It's obvious that you are blind then, since Leanne's beauty easily surpasses mine."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 12:31 pm

Leanne shook her head at her question. (I travel a lot. I haven't had a real place to say since I left home.)" She considered her question for a moment, before responding with a big smile, "(I-If you'll have me, then I'd lo-)"

Her answer was cut off at Chatty's annoyance at their own language. Sometimes she forgets that other people don't truly understand it like she, and now Serila, do. She let out a small giggle at their banter. "You two...like family." She went over to where Serila had kicked him, and picked him up with both hands, gently holding his "face". "Serila...special friend. So Chatty...also special friend, too!" she said with a warm smile, before holding him close in a hug.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 12:43 pm

("We would love to have you, Leanne.") The witch reassured her placing her hand on Leanne's shoulder. "Family? Nah, nothing like that, if it wasn't for her- hmfp" Chatty was interrupted by Leanne's hug, leaving the lamp unable to finish the sentence and Serila with a smug smile. "She saved you this time, Chatty."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 12:52 pm

She turned to face Serila, Chatty still firmly in her hug. "(Truly? Then I would love to! I'm...I'm really happy I met you both!)" she said, likely forgetting she was holding Chatty so close and only growing tighter as she grew more happy. All she knew is he felt warm, at least. Warm like Serila did.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 1:41 pm

Taking Chatty from Leanne, Serila gave her a hug and took her hands. ("Let us go then. My house it's not far away from here.") Chatty grumbled slightly when Serila took her from Leanne's arms. "God damn it, that was feeling good, her chest is so soft." Serila's eye twitched slightly and tapped Chatty's 'forehead' "Don't be a pervert or I'll turn you into a halloween lamp." "Okay, okay..."

Looking back at Leanne, Serila's look turned from annoyed by Chatty to a lovely look. ("Shall we go then?")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leanne vs Serila
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next