Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lily v Serila

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 10:24 am

It was a day like any other. The streets were bursting with people performing different activities. One of said people was Lily. Who had taken a bounty with a pretty hefty reward for hunting down and capturing a troublemaking sorceress. The only details she could get from her employeer was that the woman was dressing in a rather revealing fashion, had long hair and a pretty big, pointy hat. Not much to go by as details go but Lily had no other leads to follow.

She moved around the busy streets in search of a woman that matched the description offered to her by her employeer. There was not much luck, with the amount of people moving around in the streets at the same time, she would need an incredible amount of luck to bump into her quarry and-

Boing

"Ah, my apologies, cutie." With how hard it was to walk in the busy street, Lily had bumped into someone without her noticing, what she did notice it that she bumped into something pretty soft, two somethings pretty soft and warm... And with a alluring scent and... "Hello? You okay in there?" She felt two hands removing her from the soft place where her head was resting and her eyes met with a couple of bewitching blue ones. "Sorry for bumping into you like that. Street at this hour of day is seriously awful. Not to mention the heat... It's awful for my complexion." Being able to take a better look at the woman, Lily noticed something right off the bat: long, pink hair, revealing and provocative outfit and... Big pointy hair... Could this woman be her target? She did strike as a sorceress but... Was she really her target? Lily would need to investigate this more and, more specifically, wait until the right time to strike if she was...
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 10:29 am

Lily blushed as she ran into the woman's chest as she began to softly purr from the softness and the warmth before her head was removed and she got a good look blushing a little deeper from the woman's looks and that fact she was a so much taller, "Oh um i should be sorry, didn't mean to stay there for so long, didn't really notice what happened..." she then finally got a look at the woman's outfit and smiled "Looks like your outfit should be helping you with the heat, you cosplaying a witch?" she said trying to act like a dumb tourist
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 10:35 am

The pink haired woman let out a sensual giggle. "It's okay, cutie. You wouldn't believe how many times it happens to me and besides. You are pretty cute, so I don't really mind~" The woman's voice was soft and sensual, much like her alluring figure. "Ah no, this is my usual attire. I am a real witch. Now, I'd love to keep talking with you, but I have business to take care off and this heat is killing me." With the hand that was still touching Lily's head, the woman scratched the cat girl behind the ear, hoping to hear her purr like before. "That was such an adorable noise you made. Take care cutie~"

The woman left, her hips had a hypnotic sway to them that Lily followed with her eyes towards an alleyway. If she was a real witch, she pretty much matched the description of her target and that charming aura around her. It had to be her, she had to be the troublemaking sorceress!
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 10:45 am

Lily blushed even more from the giggle and compliment as she squeaked feeling the hand scratching her as she unconsciously began to purr more before she watched her leave and sighed knowing she was about to walk into a trap of some sort but knowing she needed too she moved to follow readying her weapons
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 10:57 am

Lily followed the woman, she was expecting a trap but, to her surprise, no trap happened. The pink haired sorceress left the alleway through the other side without causing much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 11:03 am

Lily sighed in relief as she continued following and tracking the woman
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 11:14 am

As Lily kept following the woman, she noticed that she entered into a shop. The ninja decided to watch closely but without entering, as that would blow her cover. From her position outside, she could hear voices, one from the woman, the other, probably, from the shop owner. At firts she heard them arguing, it seemed pretty heated and then, sudden silence. A few seconds later she could hear the shopkeeper again and his tone was much different, he seemed... Charmed? As if he had been enchanted and, not long after, the woman came out of the store carrying something in a cloth.

What the object was, it was hard to tell, it seemed to shine under the strong sun, maybe a jewel of some sort? The woman, still unaware of Lily's presence, wrapped the object with the cloth and stored it between her soft cleavage before resuming her path.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 11:18 am

Lily took a quick look in at the shop owner before running after the woman planning to try to jump her if she enters another alleyway hoping to stop her from messing with any other shop owners
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 11:44 am

The woman seemed to know her way around the city. She moved around the streets much easier than Lily making it hard for the ninja to follow her but, due to sheer determination, Lily was able to keep tracking her down. She kept waiting for the woman to go into an alleway, get a window of opportunity to get the jump on her and finally, after a good while, the woman turned a corner into another alleway. Night was falling and this was Lily's best chance to get the upper hand and stopping the woman.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 12:02 pm

Lily groaned as she tried to follow impressed at how fast the woman could move and annoyed that her whole day was spent chasing her but it made it all the better when she entered the alleyway giving lily a chance as she jumped in front of her and blocked her way "Okay, finally caught up to you! you've cause enough trouble recently to warrant a bounty, isn't that fun~" she said as she quickly readied a handsign before anything could happen

(handsign)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 1:05 pm

The pink haired woman raised a brow. "A bounty you say?" She had heard rumors, a woman was going around causing trouble and probably was the one this kitty was looking for. "I think you are mistaking me for someone else, cutie." She noticed the gestures of her hands but didn't really pay any attention to it. "Really. I'm just out for a walk, but if you want some fun, cutie..." The witch licked her lips while her eyes examined Lily from her to toe, the witch was taller than the ninja, giving a good view of the witch cleavage when she leaned forwards to examine Lily. "I might be down for some fun~"

Handsign: auto
Charming Aura: 50 - Resisted

Lily: 30 + Handsign(1)
Serila: 30
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 1:10 pm

Lily smirked as she looked to her, "I thought the same but after following you for today it kinda shows it's you! especially after that shopkeeper" she said before she rushed the woman and jumped aiming to hit her with her heel

(shadow fang)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 1:23 pm

"The shopkeer?" That comment distracted Serila enough so Lily's surprise attack managed to hit her on the shoulder. "Ouch! That wasn't nice, cutie. But do not worry, you are so cute that I forgive you, kitty~" Unluckily for Lily, she was too close to Serila and her magic charm started to make an effect on her. The ninja's vision started to take a pink filter whenever she looked at the witch and, right now, she was right in front of her! Lily was so enamoured with the witch that practically invited the taller woman to pet her. Her warm and masterful touch sending shivers of warm pleasure through her body. "Good kitty~ Pretty kitty~"

Shadow Fang: 36 Stun: 57
Warm Touch: 48
Charming Aura: 41 - Not Resisted

Lily: 26 + Handsign(1) + Charmed + Weakened
Serila: 27 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 1:30 pm

Lily squeaked from the sudden pets as she softly purred from them letting herself enjoy being pet as she wagged her tail happily and pressed into the hand against her head her mind forgetting she was suppose to be fighting this woman and instead thinking of how nice it felt to be pet like this

Last edited by Lilytrice on Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 1:31 pm

(Shouldn't she skip her turn because of he weakness to petting?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 1:39 pm

(oh i forgot completely about that xD I'll edit and fix it x3)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 1:58 pm

Serila giggled at Lily's reaction, her generous chest jiggled from it right in front of Lily's eyes. "Good kitty~" She closed the gap by pulling Lily towards her, gently resting the catgirl's head between her soft and warm chest. "Let me tell you that you are really mistaken. I haven't done anything wrong, if anything, that merchant did." She kept a tight hold on Lily, who could feel the warmth coming from the woman's body, it felt so nice, so relaxing, Lily felt like she could stay there for a really long time...

Bewitching Embrace: 2, 54
Charming Aura: 68 - resisted

Lily: 22 + Handsign(1) + Charmed + Bound
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:03 pm

Lily squeaked as she was pulled in her purring getting louder as she tried to pull herself free "I don't get what you mean! and honestly i don't really care! i just know that someone set a bounty of a pink haired woman in revealing clothing with a pointy hat on"

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:10 pm

Lily tried to get free from the warm prison of Serila's tits but it wasn't possible. The sorceress had her held tightly in place and the struggle only made the woman's incredible breasts bounce and rub against Lily's head. "Now, now. I'm telling you I'm innocent, cutie." To prove her goodwill, Serila released Lily from the heavenly prison of her chest. "Oh but where are my manners, I'm Serila. What is your name, pretty kitty?"

Struggle: 27
Turn Pass
Charming Aura: Resisted.

Lily: 22 + Handsign(1) + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:14 pm

Lily shivered and shook her head to focus and looked to her "My name is Lily, I'm a ninja and even if you aren't the culprit...And if you aren't the one I'm after then how about you tell me something you really really like to do? so i can make it up to you~" she said winking to the sorceress

(hard to refuse)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:30 pm

"Hmm~ A flattered, I see. Well, Lily. If you want to make up to me. Why don't you tell me why did you attack me in the first place. You are not saying that you attacked me just because of that vague description in the bounty, did you?" Serila didn't fall for Lily's tricks. She liked cute things but there was one particular cute someone that surpased the rest and Lily had no way of competing with her.

She placed her hand under Lily's chin, that simple touch was amazing and enough to make the catgirl shiver. "Well? What do you have to say for yourself, pretty kitty~?"

Hard to Refuse: 89
Warm Touch: 90
Charming Aura: 100 Crit Resisted.

Lily: 18 + Handsign(1) + Charmed + Aura Inmunity(1)

(Man, that size difference weakness and the charm really are making a work out of Lily)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:33 pm

Lily squeaked from the hand on her chin as she shivered more "I attacked because you match the description and after how you seemed to seduce the store owner it seemed obvious you would be someone that caused trouble to get what she wanted!" she said as she jumped back from her (I assume it wasn't a pet) and made her handsign deciding Lewdly was a necessity

(handsign)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:50 pm

Serila let out a sigh and shrugged. "I told you already, pretty kitty. That merchant forced my hand. He was selling something that he stole from a friend of mine. I just wanted to take it back." Serila's tone changed, she wasn't using the same playful tone as before. Maybe she wasn't lying afte all...

Handsign: auto
Turn Pass
Charming Aura: Auto Resisted.

Lily: 18 + Handsign(2) + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 3:01 pm

Lily sighed as she looked to her "Well what was the item then? and why did he steal it?" she said not wanting to attack the woman without all the information but she did still summon Lewdly as a line of defense for herself

(love clone)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 3:28 pm

Serila leaned forward and started looking for something in her cleave, this action gave Lily a pretty nice view of the woman's chest, good enough to interrupt her train of thought and stopping her summoning. In the meantime, Serila finally found what she was looking for, the same object covered in a cloth she had seen before. "It's something I commissioned for my friend, a custom made pendant just for her." Unfurling the cloth, Serila revealed a beautiful piece of craftmanship with a pretty big sapphire on it's center. The jewel was beautiful but, still under the effect of Serila's charm, Lily was more focused on the woman's chest, so much that, in fact, she threw herself at the witch, kissing her on the lips.

The witch took a couple of steps back, leaving some space between her and the horny catgirl. "Oh my, I think that is my charm spell, I'm afraid. It's not something I can control sadly, I can supress it but often I forget."

Love Clone: 49
Invitation: 52
Charming Aura: 45 - Not Resisted

Lily: 14 + Handsign(2) + Charmed
Serila: 29 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lily v Serila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily v Serila
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next