Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lily v Serila

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Lily v Serila - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 3:39 pm

Lily blushed as she broke the kiss and shivered as didn't realize what had happened as she makes sure to keep her eyes off the woman's breasts "S...still didn't answer why he stole it or how..." as she once again tried to summon Lewdly aiming to defend herself more if the woman decided she wanted to play with her more

Love clone
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 2:23 am

Serila watched with amusement as Lily summoned a naked clone of herself. "I know it's hot aound here, pretty kitty, but that clone of yours might need some clothing." She pointed out that the clone was only wearing a collar around her neck. "Why did he stole it? You are not from around here, are you? That merchant tends to deal in stolen goods. When he's catched, he always tries to put the good merchant act and convince the authorities to take his side... Usually bribing them." Serila crossed her arms under her chest, making it more relevant and alluring. She wasn't actively trying to seduce Lily but her sheer being was oozing with allure and seduction.

She gave Lily another look at the pendant that she went in to recover. "As you can imagine from just seeing the pendant. He got pretty good reasons to steal it." She pointed at the sapphire acting as the heart of the accessory.

Love Clone: 4
Turn Pass
Charming Aura (Lily): 89 - Not Resisted
Charming Aura (Clone): 93 - Not Resisted

Lily: 13 + Charmed
Clone: 4
Serila: 29 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 9:50 am

Lily looked at the jewel and nodded "Yeah i guess, fine tell you what. no matter what we still have to do the fight" She said making sure to sarcastically say fight "after we can either part ways or you can come with me and deal with the merchant." she said with a soft smile "I wanna trust everyone even if they are midara so if there is a thief merchant, that's not something I'm gonna ignore." she said as lewdly just smiled and winked to the woman "And if you tell us what you like mistress, i can put on any clothes you want~"

(turn pass)(Hard to resist)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 10:20 am

"Midara? Me? Oh, I think you are a little bit off track, pretty kitty. I'm one hundred percent human, from head to toe." The pink haired witch struck a sensual pose and winked at the ninja cat girl. "Oho~? Pretty kitty, if you just wanted to play all along, you just had to say it~" The woman licked her lips. Her tone was back to oozing with seduction and allure and Lily could feel it in the air around her. For a human woman, Serila sure could put to shame many midaras when it came to a charm contest.

The witch looked at the clone. "I'm sorry, dupe kitty, I only like one thing and, unless you can become her, I'm afraid you can't help it. Even if you did become her, I would not fight you like your creator expects... Although...~" She leaned forwards, giving the clone an ample view of her cleavage, it was so inviting that the copy ninja couldn't help herself. She went in for a dive only to be stopped in her track by Serila. "My, my. Someone's eager. How about a kiss first then~?" As the woman puckered her lips, the clone leaned in for a kiss. The moment their lips connected, the clone felt trapped in their softness and warmth. Serila wrapped her arms around the clone, holding her there for a good while until it just poofed out of existance. "Aww~ I guess it was too hot to handle~"

Turn Pass
Hard to resist: 69
Invitation: 78
Charming Aura (Lily): 80 Resisted
Charming Aura (Clone): 27 Not Resisted

Lily: 13 + Charmed
Clone: 0
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 10:25 am

Lily squeaked from the phantom feeling of the kiss as she blushed deeply and whined also "geez and here i thought lewdly would be enough for you to at least enjoy a little fun!" she pouted before she decided to try something lewd herself as she crouched lower and pounced at the woman aiming to try to hold her and plant small kisses on her face

(cute kiss)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 1:08 pm

Serila stepped aside just in time to avoid Lily's pounce. When the catgirl looked back at the sorceress, she saw the woman performing an alluring dance for her to see. Lily's eyes were glued to Serila's body, each movement, each jiggle. It was so enthralling.

When the sorceress beckoned Lily to get closer, the catgirl didn't resist, she stumbled towards the source of her lust and, the second she was at arm's lenght, Serila pulled Lily into an intoxicating and powerful kiss. The sorceress' thigh rubbing against Lily's crotch, enough to elicit a moan from the entralled catgirl. It was too much, the kiss, the warmth, the grinding, it was pushing Lily over the edge until... Serila broke the kiss, a trail of saliva connected their tongues. Lily was making he best to recover her breath while still in Serila's arms. "And now, pretty kiss~ Fall for me~" She went in again, another deep, lustful kiss that finally pushed Lily over the edge, forcing her to climax in the act and making a mess of her pants.

After this, Serila released Lily who fell to her knees, staring enthralled at the witch. "My, my. What a mess you made, pretty kitty~ Up for round two~?"

Cute Kiss: 65
Alluing Dance: 70
Charming Aura (Lily): 83 - Not Resisted

Lily: 7 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 1:14 pm

Lily softly whined and moaned as she knelt in the after glow from the intense kissing and the grinding of the woman's thigh as she looked up to her "R...round two?" was all she could say as she slowly got up and threw all her daggers towards the woman

(throwing daggers) x4
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 1:34 pm

The rain of daggers caught Serila by surprise, the daggers were enough to hurt her pretty badly but the woman didn't stop there. She rushed forward and pulled Lily's head between the witch's soft breasts. The catgirl found herself in a warm, soft prison of mashmellowy tits. "Naughty kitty~ Punishment time for you~" If Lily didn't escape soon, she would lose all will to escape the wonderful embrace of the witch.

Throwing dagger: 46, 100, 13, 98
Bewitching Embrace: 74
Charming Aura (Lily): 15 - Not Resisted

Lily: 3 + Charmed + Bound
Serila: 23 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 1:37 pm

Lily squeaked as she was suddenly pulled in and softly purred from the warmth and softness while she still tried to wiggle free as her face turned red from the prison

(struggle_)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 1:52 pm

Lily tried to escape but... It felt so comfortable... So safe... So... Warm... Her strenght failed her. This woman made her feel, oh so good, so why try to fight back?. "Is my pretty kitty feeling comfortable and warm~?" While holding the catgirl thightly trapped between her soft breasts, Serila started to scratch the girl's ears with one hand. "Purr for me, pretty kitty~"

The moment Lily started purring, Serila began to grind her soft thigh against the ninja's still sensitive crotch. Sending more and more pleasure all over her body and he pleasure addle mind, at this rate, she would be pushed over edge soon enough once again.

Struggle: 7
Charming Aura (Lily): 32 - Resisted

Lily: 0 + Charmed + Bound
Serila: 23 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 1:54 pm

Lily mewled and purred loudly as she nuzzled against the witch's breasts as she moaned from the thigh against her crotch, the small ninja wrapped her arms around the witch to keep herself from falling as she moaned and mewled more from the intense pleasure she was experiencing
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 3:19 pm

Serila hold Lily tightly. The cat's purrs were delightful in the witch's ear. "My, oh my, you really are lucky I no longer go arround turning people into living toys." The scratching didn't stop, neither did the grinding of her thigh against Lily's crotch. That she didn't do that kind of thing anymore didn't mean she would not have some fun with this cute kitty, it's what the kitty herself wanted after all. "Because you really are the kind of person I would target~"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 3:22 pm

Lily purred more as she looked up the Serila with a deep blush "You...you turned people into toys?" she didn't know why but the thought sounded fun but scary
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 4:01 pm

Serila chuckled, speeding up more her griding. "Metaphorically speaking, of course. I usually gave them pleasure beyond of what their cute minds could hold. Turning them into obedient, little toys." Serila looked up into the sky, not stopping Lily's pleasure treatment. "But now? I'm more focusing on looking after a certain young songstress. The cutest person I have ever met... And the sweetest."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 4:24 pm

Lily moaned as she felt the speed up mewling as she was reaching the edge quickly as she held on tighter her purring deafening as she looked up to Serila silently begging for release
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:12 am

Seeing the begging face of Lily was enough for Serila to release her trapped face and bring her closer for another mind-melting kiss. The mere intensity of the witch's kiss added to the pleasant feeling of the grinding of her thigh was enough to send the catgirl over the edge once more. This time, her climax was much more intense, due to still feeling the afterglow of the first one.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 5:10 pm

Lily squealed from the intensity as she held onto serila as her legs shivered and threaten to give out as she whimpered kissing the witch back to enjoy the pleasure
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 4:21 am

Seeing the state the girl was in, Serila broke the kiss, holding the catgirl in her arms because, if she let go of her, it was pretty much obvious that Lily wouldn't be able to stand with her own legs. "How was that, pretty kitty? Fun enough for you~" She teased. Just her embrace was as warm as a blanket and, considering that the sun had already fallen, a warm blanket was perfect for the cold nights of the city.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 10:15 am

Lily shivers as she nuzzles against the sorceress and purrs loudly as she relaxes "That was really fun...do you think i could stay with you for the night? kinda have to disappear so the bounty people think everything is still up in the air, plus i kinda don't have a place to stay tonight" She softly giggles and smiles up to the woman "Plus i kinda wanna learn more about you. you seem like a midara with your techniques so i wanna know if you can teach me a way to incorporate more in my fighting style, i feel like you could help me understand how to control lewdly more!" she said as she began to rant her excitement to meet someone like Serila very apparent
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 2:46 pm

Serila held Lily in her arms for a little while until the girl was finally able to stand with her own legs, then, she let her go. "Hmm... Only thing I can think of is magic. Maybe I can help you improve your clone technique, with a little touch of magic you should be able to use it better." Serila had been staying at a nearby inn since she arrived at the city. Her job as a bodyguard meant that she would go wherever her client went and, right now, her client was waiting for her back at the inn. "I don't think Harmony would mind... The innkeeper might though."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 3:24 pm

Lily smiled as she had a idea "I could just sneak in. you are way bigger then me so sneaking behind you shouldn't be hard!" she said proudly having done it in her past many times "And I've never thought of using magic, never really had someone teach me magic in the first place...My mom thought i was too weak for it"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 12:48 am

"As long as we don't get in trouble, I'm fine. I don't want to cause trouble to my client." The fire sorceress gestured the catgirl to follow. "All it takes is a little bit of practice. Even if you are weak with it you could get some of the basic stuff." They headed back for the night, which they spent part of it with Serila silently teaching Lily some tricks while Harmony sleep. She taught the catgirl some tricks to charm her targets better, how to notice which preferences her opponents had and how to be a little more charming in general.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 7:30 am

Lily smiled as she followed the sorceress and through the night she did her best to learn from her. Trying as hard as she could to learn after her silently cheering for herself when she was successful and constantly being thankful for the woman teaching her
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 12:17 pm

Morning came quickly as Serila taught Lily some extra tricks, when the first morning rays came in through the window Serila looked outside. She had not noticed that they had been going at it for the whole night. A soft yawn escaped the sorceress when she stretched her arms, producing a bounce of her alluring chest. "I guess that's all I can teach you, pretty kitty and I really need to stop doing these all-nighters. They are awful for the skin."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 12:58 pm

Lily smiled from the full night of training as she began to yawn to after hearing the sorceress's yawn "Y...yeah i guess staying up all night wasn't very smart... thank you again for teaching me, i probably need to find a place to sleep and contact my friend" she blushed seeing her breasts bounce again and shook her head as she looked back up to serila's eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Serila   Lily v Serila - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily v Serila
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next