Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leanne vs Serila

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Leanne vs Serila - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 2:09 pm

She took Serila's hands in her own, incredibly happy with how everything turned out. She never expected today to have such a happy conclusion. Chatty seemed happy, too. He must really enjoy hugs!

"(Mhm! I'll...try to make you happy, like...you two do to me!)" She said, feeling relieved and content. As the two walked, she leaned her body on Serila's, one of her wings gently draped across her back.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 4:06 pm

("I know you will and I'll make sure you are happy and safe, Lea.") She gave the Heron a pet name. ("I hope you don't mind me calling you Lea, you can call me Seril if you want.") She loved the feeling of Leanne's wing, draped across her back and she was sure that this was the beginning of something really special. ("I love you, Lea. I'll always be by your side.")
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 4:26 pm

"(Lea...I like it. I like it a lot...S-Seril.)" She said, nuzzling a little in her side as they walked. She never dreamed anything this wonderful would happen to her. To meet someone that appreciated her so much, and she her. It was like a dream, really, one that she didn't want to wake up from.

"(I...I think I love you too, Seril. I want to know more about "love" and what it feels like. If it's truly what I'm feeling right now, then...I don't want it to stop. It feels...warm.)" she said to the witch, content with things. She was looking forward to a new life, one with someone she could trust, and love, and not feel so lonely anymore. It was going to be all new for her, but she was excited to see it all. Especially with someone like Seril.

PostSubject: Re: Leanne vs Serila   Leanne vs Serila - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leanne vs Serila
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3