Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spike vs SuccuIx

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 4:06 pm

"Alright! Thank you, have a good night!"

Closing the door, Spike walked to his kitchen, hands filled with loads upon loads of Chinese food. It had been a rather quiet night, in terms of monkey attacks. The peace was..rather surprising, but welcome. Because now, he could just sit back, relax, gorge on food, and watch the sports game...Assuming it was even on.

Little did he know what he was about to get into...
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 4:43 pm

Ix was still getting used to her new body and new powers, from her new home in the Underworld Ix started to seek new humans to feed from "Hmm... Maybe I could find some more humans, I can never have enough~" Naedra had told her that when she wanted to hunt some food she could use one of the crystals to project herself into someone's dream "I need to learn how to control my powers if I am to repay my love's gift... Oh?" Using the crystal, Ix noticed a familiar face, Spike the monkey hunter boy, maybe she could pay a visit to him, pouring her essence into the crystal, Ix managed to inflitrate in the boy's dreams, what could he be dreaming about...
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 4:45 pm

And of course, Spike had eventually fallen asleep. The Chinese Food was filling, and it put him into the dreaded food coma rather quickly. Snoring softly, he began to dream....

And his dream...was pretty much the same as real life. Chasing down monkeys, and capturing them. But this time, it seemed to be within an amusement park. Similar to the time he had done so as a child.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 4:53 pm

This boy even dreamed about chasing monkey, it was obvious that he needed to learn how to have fun, but first, Ix needed to disguised herself; the easiest option would be use her old appearance, one so sweet and innocent that Spike wouldn't suspect a thing until it was too late.

As Naedra taugh her, Ix shaped the dream to make her look like her old self, she wdidn't change her body but Spike would see her like the old one, it was time, Ix started to run towards Spike calling him and waving "Spike!" she stopped next to the boy "You came to enjoy the amusement park too?" she asked with an innocent smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 4:55 pm

The last monkey disappeared in a flash of light as he looked to Ix. "Ix! Good to see you. You could...say that. I'll probably be avoiding some of the rides, though. Tunnel of Love for one..The Ferris Wheel, for another. You get the idea."

Laughing, he placed his Stun Club to his side, allowing it to disappear.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 4:59 pm

A Tunnel of Love, huh? If she could lure him there that could be a nice place to play, keeping her innocent facade, Ix looked at Spike's eyes "I see, I came here with some friends but they went off somewhere, mind showing me around? Since you seem to know this place better than me?" A little flash of her eyes and Spike found himself nodding at her request, if she kept him close enough she could have her pheromones make effect on him.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 5:00 pm

Huh. She wanted to see the amusement park? He wanted to say no, and yet...was there really any harm in it? Nodding, he began to walk. "Sure. Anywhere specific you wanna go?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 5:05 pm

He took the bait, she wondered if maybe it was a good idea to lure him to the Tunnel right away but decided against it, she would have him show her around and then she would ask him to show her the Tunnel "Honestly, it's my first time here so I don't have any specific place I want to go first." She replied "Is there any place you recommend, Spike?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 5:06 pm

"There's a couple roller coasters. To be honest, I feel like you'd have a lot of fun here with..Kath, was it?" He started to walk, but...something felt off to him. He couldn't place his finger on it, but...yeah.

"There's some food stalls..Bumper cars..Those teapot things."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 5:10 pm

Ix's eyes sparkled "The roller coasters sounds fun!" She replied with a cheerful tone "A-Also..." She suddenly blushed "H-How did you know I have a date with Kathy here today?" She asked "I-I'm sorry Spike... Truth is... I-I didn't came here with friends... I came here to check the place since I invited Kathy..." She bowed "S-Sorry for lying but I was embarrased!"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 5:11 pm

"...." Turning, he rose an eyebrow slightly. "Why...I don't see why you think you'd have to lie. Didn't even know you can lie."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 5:12 pm

Ix let out a sigh "I-I'm sorry... C-Could you... C-Could you show me places to take Kathy? Places for... C-Couples..." She asked blushing even more.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 5:14 pm

"...." Spike let out a sigh, scratching the back of his head. "Ask the single guy for dating advice, eh? Well....The Tunnel of Love's thataway." He pointed. "The Ferris Wheel is thataway....And the tea cups are there. Think there's a photo booth, too."

With every statement, he pointed in a different direction.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 5:22 pm

"S-Sorry for putting you in this uncomfortable situation, Spike, can you show me the tea cups?" Ix apologized while scratching her cheek "I-I'll compensate you, I promise!"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 5:25 pm

"Might as well. Hopefully there's no monkeys there."

(Realization:46)

As Spike walked, something came to mind. Something about this entire event felt...off. It felt wrong, eldritch, in fact. Slowly, his hand moved down to his waist. "So...Anything interesting happen? I haven't seen you in a while..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 5:31 pm

Ix shrugged "Not much really... It has been pretty boring since Kathy has been really busy with work... I have felt somewhat lonely..." Her tone was melancholic "But today is her free day! So I invited her to this park." She noticed Spike's hand going to his waist but also noticed a food stand nearby, she needed to distract Spike, he was starting to suspect "Oh, look Spike, hotdogs!" She stopped and looked back right into his eyes, another yellow glow, planting the seed even deeper "Let me buy you one to repay you for helping me." She offered smiling.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 5:34 pm

(Resist: 76.)

Spike twitched, eyes narrowing ever so slightly as he noticed something. Did..her eyes glow yellow? Maybe if he played along.. "Sure. Hotdogs sound nice."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 5:44 pm

Ix noticed Spike's eyes narrowing, he was starting to suspect... But how? He disguise was perfect... Thankfully she had been using the trick Naedra taugh her, using her hipnotic gaze twice on him to make sure that, deep in his subconsciouss, a seed of control was planted, now was a matter of time for it to bloom.

Nodding, Ix headed to the food stand and bought a hotdog and a coke, she walked back to Spike "Here." She offered those to him "Thank you again Spike, you are really sweet." She added with an innocent and warm smile.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 6:02 pm

Smiling, he took the hotdog and soda, beginning to consume it with gusto. Taking a moment to swallow- he wasn't a barbarian after all- he nodded. "You're welcome, Ix. I appreciate it. Hopefully your date goes well."

Assuming, of course, that the date was real. "Actually...Do you know what time the Baseball game is?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 6:35 pm

"Baseball?" She tilted her head "What is baseball?" She asked, she actually never heard of baseball "Is it fun?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 6:42 pm

"...."

Spike stared at the woman before him. How? What?

"How does nobody know about Baseball? People hit a ball with a bat, run the bases, Nine innings? That kinda thing?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 6:46 pm

"Sorry, I have never have time for sport, me and my sisters used to travel a lot... Maybe Dixi does knows something about this... Baseball thing." She explained, she then noticed the Tunnel "Oh, so that's the Tunnel of Love?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 6:49 pm

Sighing, he looked over at the tunnel, nodding. "Yeah. It is. You and Kath should enjoy that."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 6:57 pm

They had arrived at the Tunnel, now Ix needed to convince Spike to go in with her, she put her cute act once more, blushing intensifying "H-Hey, Spike... M-Mind... D-Do you mind..." She looked at him, again her eyes flashing yellow "D-Do you mind... Going in with me?" She asked really embarrased, Spike couldn't avoid to stare at her eyes as a yellow mist started to fill his mind, just as Naedra had taugh her.

Persuasion: 100
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 6:59 pm

Any words of argument died on his lips as he stared into her eyes. Whatever resistance he had mustered began to dwindle as he nodded. "Uh...sure. We're pals, I see no reason why we can't go in as friends."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spike vs SuccuIx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs SuccuIx   Spike vs SuccuIx Empty

Back to top Go down

Spike vs SuccuIx
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next